Chapter 18

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV:


"Yah! Tell me!" I said to him as he dragged me by the hand. Even if my voice sound a little angrier than normal I was grinning from ear to ear.

"Home." he said giving me a naughty wink.

"Home?" I repeat and my feet froze on the spot.

"What is it?" Luhan asked peering at my face.

"Why are we going home?" I asked.

"Cuz I told my sister that I won't go outside and she will come soon enough home and I want her to find me in the house." explained Luhan to me.

"Oh, but then why should I come?" I asked trying to find an excuse.

"Because I want you to come." he said and picked me up bride style and start to carry me.

"Yah! Let me down! We are in public." I cried out to him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"If you won't walk by yourself I'll have to carry you like this." he said and give me a cute smile.

*Sigh* " I'll walk by myself. Just put me down." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you sure you won't run away?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Sure." I said with a nod and he put me down. 

We were walking next to each other and he was looking from time to time at me and then to my hand. He sure wants to hold my hand. Oh my, so cute! 

I brushed my hand on his slightly and he blushed a little then took hold of it. I just let out a chuckled at his cute behavior.

The same old Luhan but I can't get tired. 

He slowly opened the door and like a gentlemen he me first to step in the house. 

"This is the second time I'm nervous being in your house." I said my thought loudly and when I realized that it was to late I put my hand over my mouth.

"You've been here for more then 2 times." he said with a giggle.

"I know." I said with a sigh.

"Why are you nervous?" said Luhan hugging me from behind.

"I don't know. It's just that now in your embrace it feels so good but inside of me something it's screaming that it's wrong." I said my honest feelings.

"For me very second that I spend with you it feels like heaven." Luhan said squeezing his arms around me.

I blushed at the word "heaven" an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter