Chapter 4

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV:


Not everyone was sleeping. Jessica was still watching the movie and Suho started to feel sleepy. He was pretending to be sleeping so his head was now on Jessica shoulder which made her jump a little.

His first impression of her was a good one. He thought that she is beatiful and that deep inside she is a warm and caring person. He was right about her. He was a little shy so he didn't know what to do. This was the first thing to come in his mind.


Jessica POV:


Such a cildish behaviour, Suho. I looked at his sleeping face and I mess a little his hair trying not to wake him up. I slowly put my head on his and I drove off to dreamland.

In the morning I fell something against my head and something on my belly. I was to slepy to open my eyes and I put my hand on. What the? My belly is a pillow really? I feel somebody's head. It's Yuri.

After like 5 minutes I heard Yuri voice. But unfortunately I hear her voice really close to my ear.

"Wake up guys!" said Yuri sleepy.

"I hate you Yuri-ah.' I said raising. I saw Suho. His head was now on my lap. He was still sleeping.

"I thought that you are hard to wake up." said Yuri.

"Suho! Yah! Wake up!" I said to him. He slowly open his eyes. He moved his hand to see where is his head and he my leg.

"Suho!" I said. When he saw that he was on my lap he blushed a little and looked down.

"S-Sorry Jessica." said Suho. I think he really mean it.

"It's ok. But if it will happen again." I said to him jokingly.

"It won't. I promise. Only if you want too." he said jokingly.

"Yah!" I pouted and give him a fist in the arm.

Yuri was looking at us with a face that is saying "This kids are sooo stupid" and rolling her eyes at us but she was laughting too. 

"Umm... Guys where is Yoona?" asked Yuri looking around the living room.

"Let's find her." I said.

"Maybe she is at the bathroom or in the kitchen." said Suho.

"Maybe he is right." said Yuri.

"Maybe he is right cuz he is her cousin." I said.

"If you want to talk about me do it when I'm not around." said Suho.

"Yes Yuri let's gossi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter