Chapter 7

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV:

 

This just ruined the normal relationship we had yesterday. A girl was standing at the other corner of the bed, her face right in front of Luhan's. However when he heard my voice he immediately turned around.

"Hi Jessica. I'm glad you came." he said with a low tone and smiling.

Why is he smiling that way when another girl is here?

"How are you feeling?" I asked him but my words sounded a little cold and heartbreaking the same time.

"Better." he said. 

"Lu, I'm going now. I'll come later." the girl said standing up and going to the door.

"Make better soon, love you." she said looking at him with her eyes full of love.

"Love you too, bye." he said smiling gently at her.

"Oh, I thought that you're alone. Miss can you please wait a little outside?" A nurse entered and asked me with a kind smile.

"Sure. I'll wait outside." I said smiling a little sad and facing the floor.

I went ouside and sit down on a chair. It is 1:15. Sigh. Luhan who was that girl? Will you tell me or you'll let me break down again? What will you do?

"You can go now." I heard the same calm and gently voice of that nurse.

"Ok, thanks for letting me know." I said smiling at her. 

"He sure is lucky." the nursed said.

"Huh?" I asked dumb-founded.

"He is lucky to have you. He was smiling before you came too but when I entered in his word he was a little different, in good. He is really happy that you are visiting him." the nursed said.

I watched the floor because I can feel my face blushing.

"I just thought that it's good to let you know that." the nurse said and go pass me.

I went back into Luhan ward.

"I'm back." I said with a grin.

"I thought you left." he said smiling and holding out his hand to me.

"You can't escape from me that easy." I said taking his hand without thinking and squeezed a little.

"I don't want to." he said.

He pulled me by hand closer to him and now I was with the other hand on the edge of the bed.

"Luhan?" I said his name surprised.

"I'm better so come closer. I won't do anything." he said patting the free half of the bed.

He saw me hesitating and pull me by the hand that was still holding. I was now on the edge of the bed looking at him. His eyes sparkle for just a brief second or is just my imagination I don't know and he hugs me.

"Now I'm really feeling better." he said squeezing me like I was a teddy bear.

"Is this all what it takes to make you feel better?" I asked sounding jokingly but in fact I was a little serios. 

"For now this is enough." Luhan said closing his eyes and the smile doesn't leave his face.

"Luhan. Yah! Luhan. Don't sleep. I don't want to be your body pillow." I said but in fact I like it.

"Please, just let me hold you like this for just a few seconds more." he said squeezing me a little harder.

"Ok, but I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter