Chapter 27

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV:


Jessica looked at Luhan with teary eyes. She couldn't imagine to marry someone else. She couldn't even imagine to have somebody else staying next to her.

"Lu." She whispered and hugged her beloved with all her might.

"Shhh. What happen princess?" Luhan asked concern. He thought that something happened but hell, he can't wait longer to propose her.

"Wanna take a walk?" He asked Jessica pulling a little so he could see her angelic face.

Jessica just nod.

"Yuri-ah. I'm going for a walk with Luhan." said Jessica turning to face her best friend.

Yuri knew that Luhan wants to propose her. She couldn't forget something that important. Yuri nod and gave them a wink. When Jessica turn to face Luhan she mimic a good luck and Luhan gave her a smile.

"Shall we go?" He asked Jessica.

She nod and took his hand into hers with a smile.

"Where are we going?" asked Jessica as she got into Luhan's car.

"You'll see soon enough." said Luhan with a smirk.

"I know that smirk. You have something planned." said Jessica studying his face.

"Maybe yes, maybe no, who knows?" said Luhan and start to laugh when he sees Jessica expression.

"Yah. You should pay attention to the track." Jessica said giving a playful punch into his arm. 

"I can't pay attention when I'm with you." Luhan said his honest feeling and made Jessica blush hard.

"You... How can you?" she asked in a low tone.

"How can I what?" Luhan asked, trying to get something cute out from her lips.

"How could you do this to me?" she answer with a question and a pout. A little sadness could be feel in her voice.

"Do what? Sica, answer me, please." He said making eye contact with her. When he saw her face his heart break into pieces. She got tears in her eyes and he could see through that mask of her. 

He parked immediately and hug Jessica tight.

"Just continue to drive. I'll tell you then." she whispered trying to control her shaking voice but failed. She can't hide anything from Luhan.

He just nod and drive like crazy. It is dark outside but Jessica feel like she know the track. Of course she does, Luhan is taking her where they celebrate every anniversary but she doesn't know that.

"Luhan, where are we going?" Jessica asked looking trying to see something in that darkness.

"You'll see." He answered and in a few moments he stopped the car and got out.

Luhan open Jessica's door and hold out his hand for her. She smile at this little thing and got out from his car. They intertwine fingers and when Jessica saw what was in front of her eyes she stunned.

"Luhan." She gasped, touched by what he did. 

In front of the lake was a white table with white chairs, dishes and champagne.

"Is too much." Jessica said and looked up at her beloved.

"If something was going wrong at the dinner I wanted to do something to cheer you up, so here we are." said Luhan giving Jessica a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter