Chapter 22

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV:


When Luhan got home he immediately went to his bigger sister, Taeyeon and told her everything that happened at Jessica's parents house.

"Luhan, her mother's right. You should tell her." said Taeyeon with caring eyes and taking Luhan's hand in hers.

"But noona, understand please that if I tell this to Jessica she won't love me anymore." said Luhan with sadness in his eyes.

"She won't stop loving you, she'll stop showing you." her bigger sister said giving a little squeeze to his hand.

"Sis." said Luhan softly with a sigh.

"If you don't want it's okay, I get it but please don't let her find out. It will destroy her."  said Taeyeon without moving her gaze from the little brother.

"I know, noona and if this destroy her it will ruin me too." Luhan said trying not to think about how would be if Jessica would find out.

"Brother, stop. You can't escape of what are you afraid most." said Taeyeon and Luhan just nod his head.

"You're right, I forget to mention that I told her parents how I would propose her." said Luhan changing the subject.

His sister knows that he is just avoiding to talk more about is making him suffer and smile in amusement.

"Yeah, even now I can't memorize the plan." said Taeyeon and his brother let out a short laugh.

"Ten I'll say it again. When the dinner is over I will take her to the lake. There we had our first date. I will try and have a serious talk with her about future, I'll confess to her my feelings and then I'll ask her." repeat Luhan for the 4th time the plan to his noona.

"Okay I get it." Taeyeon nod her head a few times.

"I feel like you would forget it again tomorrow." said jokingly Luhan.

"Yah!" cried Taeyeon and pinched his cheek. 

Luhan just laugh at her childish side, even if she is like this it helps him a lot. He doesn't know what he'll do without Taeyeon's advice.

"Luhan, before you go can I ask you something?" asked Taeyeon thinking if she is making a right choice.

"Anything sister." Luhan said smiling at his noona.

"In a few days my husband is coming at us and it's bringing our child too."  said Taeyeon waiting to see Luhan's shocked face but nothing.

"Sure, I can't wait to see Baekhyun and Kris, how old is he by the way?" Luhan said.

"5 years, he won't be a burden please just take care of his a few days cuz I have some business with Hyun." explained Taeyeon.

"It's okay noona." said Luhan and went in his room.

Taeyeon remained on the couch with a glass of juice in the hands when her phone start ringi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter