Chapter 17

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO one POV:


"This is perfect. Now remember the plan." whispered Yuri in Jessica ear.

"Hi Yuri, Tiffany." said Luhan and Tiffany pushed Sica a little in him.

"Hi to you too, Jessica." he said catching her shoulders for not bumping so hard in him.

"Hi Luhan. Jessica said and put her hand on his chest for supporting herself.

"What's up Jessi? Do you need something?" he asked kindly but she could tell by his eyes what he is thinking.

Jessica shook my head.

"Excuse us for a few moments. We need something to drink." said Tiffany and drag along with her Yuri.

Tiffany and Yuri weren't thirsty. They just got a little further away from them and hide behind a bush and were listening to Jessica and Luhan conversation.

"It has been a while since we hadn't saw each other." Jessica said smiling seductive to him.

"It hasn't been that much but if you are going to say that you missed me it's ok with me." said Luhan playing along in her game.

"No, I don't think I missed you." Jessica shooked her had but still with a cute smile on her face.

"What's wrong with you Sica, why are you acting like this?" asked Luhan with concerned in his eyes and brushing her fingers on Jessica cheek. 

She read that worry in his eyes. She knew that deep down this game is wrong and is hurting him and her too but his love is in doubt so she gotta find out.

For a brief of second he could read the sadness in her eyes but immediatly changed.

"It's not an act, Lu." Jessica said hoping that "Lu" will tear up a little of his heart and she was right. She read in his eyes the sadness. 

'I'm sorry.' she tought and wanted to say that out loud so he could hear but his lips were already on her.

Wasn't a kiss or something. Just a brush but Jessica hoped for more. Luhan lips were so close to her that if she would move her lips to talk it will touch his. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter