Shaking the late night

Two moons

Lay never realised how heavy Sooyoung was... Carry her on a shoulder was like carry a rock!'
 "Oppa~ are we home?" Sooyoung asked rubbing her eyes cutely.
 "Soon, wait," Lay said.
He and Sooyoung was neighbours, which was very handy in this case. I wonder how much she drank... He thought as he opened Sooyoung's door and carried her inside.
 "Oppa~ don't leave me tonight," Sooyoung whined, grabbing Lay's shirt. He let out a sigh.
 "Okay, but before we sleep, you need to get dress. Oppa Lay will wait," He said and Sooyoung nodded cutely and ran upstairs.
Lay smiled. Sooyoung is really cute when she is tired, well, she is always cute but... I can't describe it', he thought with a smile.
 "Oppa~ Sooyoung is ready. Now oppa sleep with me," she said grabbing his hand and dragged him upstairs. She opened her door and stepped in. Wow... Your room is huge! He nearly exclaimed when he saw the king size bed that stood in the middle of the room.
 "Oppa~ lay down with me," she said and he obeyed.
 "Oppa is here now, sleep now okay? Good night," he said tucking her in.
She fell asleep after 1 minute. Lay smiled again and away one strand of hair. She looks like an angel when she was sleeping, he thought and leaned down and pressed his lips on her forehead.... Wait, Did I just do that?
Lay blushed and stood up. He walked out her room and out of her house. He walked to his house and unlocked the door. He stepped in and took off his shoes. He went to the kitchen to put on some hot water to cook a packet of ramyun, and sat down at the couch and the TV. Some weird drama was on. Lay ate his noodles while he watched the drama and fell asleep on the couch some minutes later. Well, that's what he remembered.

(Nobody's PoV)
A little boy, with black hair walked along the street with his hands in his pocket. Suddenly he stopped. Hearing a sound made him turn around. He didn't saw anything, just a black shadow. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk.
His footstep echoed through the city. Suddenly it started to rain. He took up a black umbrella. 
A cold breeze flew right into his neck. He shivered and stopped. Footsteps could be heard, not mine, he thought and slowed down. He ran down to the playground two blocks away from his house, and looked behind him again when he felt the shadows gaze on him again. He waved with his hands in the air and jumped up on a table. 
 "I'm not scared of you!" He shouted and created a fire ball in his hands that he begun to play with in his small child hands. 
 "A wizzzzzzard". He heard a cold voice whisper behind him. The little boy looked around. His eyes wide in fear. "Let me jussssst take a little bit of your ssssssoul." The dark shadow looking creature with a big cloth that covered his body and face, said and leaned towards the boy. The little boy threw his fire ball straight at the figure, but missed. He jumped of the table and ran for his life away from the 'thing' that was after his life core. "Let me tassssste a bit" it said exiting as it ran after it's prey. The little boy felt tears stream down his face as he fell hard on the ground. A soundless scream fell from his lips as he saw the THING leaning over him. The thing had soulless black eyes and a nose that looked a bit like Voldemort from the Harry potter movies that the little boy liked to watch. But what caught his attention was the big mouth that the thing had. It was round as an egg and the lips were dark blue and looked frozen. "Mine." The thing said and showed of some small and sharp teeth. The boy closed his eyes and tried to scream for help and push the scary monster of with his powers, but his scream for help only sounded  like a weak whimper. He concentrated on making a fire ball appear above the monster, but stopped suddenly when he heard a weird noise. It sounds a bit like a vacuum-cleaner, the young boy thought perplexed and gasped when he felt like the monster had pushed his hand straight into his heart. He opened his eyes and stared at the monster as he begun to scream, this time loud, when he felt his inner core being out. The monster had it's mouth half opened and the boy saw something silvery and red being into the monsters gap. He closed his eyes again, but this time, because he felt sleepy. He breathed out and felt his whole body turn numb. He turned his head away from the thing again. Demon, he thought randomly before everything went black.

Lay woke up by a sudden noise. He looked around the room, half awake, and his gaze stopped at the half eaten ramyun. He heard the noise again and looked around the room until he realised that it was his phone that were lit up by four un-read texts. 
He picked up his phone and looked at the first one it was from Xiumin. 
-Have you seen the news yet?!- It stood. He looked at the other two from Xiumin and he felt a shiver down his spine when he saw what it stood. -Look at the news!!! Lay can you believe it?!- And -Lay. The boy Soohyun. The 10 y/o little gum with the same powers as Chanyeol? He's DEAD.- Lay took a shaky breath and thought at Miss. L's nephew. The words "he's dead", still ringing in his head. How? He thought and looked down on his phone and looked at the last text. It was from Sooyoung. He smiled a bit when he read it but immediately stopped. He looked outside his window, but got caught of guard by his ringtone. He answered and immediately stood up when he heard Kris voice. 
 "Yes?" He said slightly worried. 
 "Everyone is gathering at Miss.L's house in five hours." He said and turned off the phone. Okay? Lay thought. What's going on now?