This feelin'

Two moons

A few days later

 "Didn't you say that we were supposed to meet after your work shift at Sun's Coffee shop?", I asked Xiumin and held in another deep sign. 
 "I'm really sorry Min-Ji," Xiumin said on the other end of the wire. "I forgot that I changed my work pass with Sunny yesterday. If you wait for me I'll come in 20 minutes," Xiumin said and I signed. 
 "No it's fine Xiue", I answered him and kicked some invisible dust at the street. "The movie starts in 40 minutes anyway, so let's just take a coffee another time." 
 "I'm really sorry Min-Ji..." Xiumin said and I answered with a small nod that I knew that he couldn't see and pressed the button that would make the call end. So I guess that it only will be me and you today, latte, I thought for myself and opened the door to the cafe. I didn't even have to stick my head inside the place before I noticed the familiarly table near one of the windows. I sat down and looked at the menu that I already knew like the back of my right hand.

 "Welcome to The sun coffee shop~ This is the cafe were you'll feel like a prince/princess that won't even have to lift a finger. Just ring the bell that's formed like a sun when you're ready to order. We hope you'll enjoy your time here!” 

I smiled and where just about to pick up the bell when a boy from the staff came up to me. 
 "Do you what any help?" he said and I were just about to place my order when I looked up at his face. He had really dark brown, nearly black and messy styled hair and his cheekbones where fantastically fine. My heart skipped a beat when I saw his amazingly cute smile and I were lost for words a second. 
 "Umm... S-sure", I stuttered and tried to hide my blushing cheeks behind the menu that suddenly seemed pathetic small.
"Are you alone?", he asked and tilted his head. 
 "Yeah..." I answered and nodded. "My friend kind of forgot that we where supposed to met today..." I said and wondered why I even told him this. 
 "Well we don't have that many customers today so if you want, I can join you..." He said and it felt like I had some drunk butterflies flying like crazy inside my stomach. 
 "Thanks." Was all I could say as finally let go of the menu in my hand. "I can take a latte and... Anything you would recommend?" I said and I could feel my cheeks heating. I had already tasted all cookies and cakes that the Coffee shop could offer, so I was curious about what this boy would pic. 
 "Hmm. That a really hard question," he begun and tapped his finger against his cheek. 
 "If it's your first time here I would recommend our special sun cupcakes, but else I would recommend our chocolate and vanilla cakes." He said with a smile. 
 "I'll go with chocolate and vanilla cake then." I said with a smile and he raised his brow. 
 "Not first time, huh?" He asked surprised. "Funny, 'cuz I've never seen you here before..." he continued and blew up his cheeks which made him look like Xiumin.
 "Nah," answered at his cute statement. "I usually just go here early when my friend works, but I'm going to the cinema later today with him and some friends so we decided to meet each other here before the movie started. But then he kind of forgot that he had exchanged his work shift today with another person. So here I am alone," I said with a sign. 
 "Bad boyfriend, huh?" he said and sat down on the opposite side of the table. 
 "He's not my boyfriend." I said. "I'm single.” I continued and just wanted to hit my self after I finished the sentence. God, I'm stupid, I thought and just wanted to go and die in a corner. 
 "Well, I'm too." Chen said and stood up. "Wanna look how we make latte?" He asked and pointed toward the coffee machine. 
 "Sure", I said and followed him. 

 "You're really good at this!" I said in surprise and amazement as I watched the boy's nimble movements.
 "Hehe! Thanks," he turned his head in my direction to give me a smile that nearly made my heart stop. "Let's go back to the table", he said and took the two cups that he just had filled with delicious smelling coffee and placed them on a tray. "I'm Chen by the way ." He said with a smile and gave me one of the cups when we reached the table. 
 "I'm Minjung", I said with a smile and felt a wave of happiness taking over me. 
 "It's nice to meet you Minjung," he said and suddenly he signed."The cake!" he exclaimed. "I'll be right back!" He said and quickly walked to the disk where all cakes and cookies where put on display. "One chocolate and vanilla cake", he said with a small bow as he putted the cake on the table before me. 
 "Thank you", I said and giggled a little as i curtsied. 
 "So why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?" he said and suddenly 35 minutes seemed like a terrible short time.  

 "See you later then", I said to Chen as I closed the door to the Coffee shop. Suddenly it felt like a cold breeze went straight thru me and when I looked back at Chen I though that I saw a shimmering purple aura surrounding him and I felt the familiar feeling that I usually only felt when I was near one of my friends that I knew had special powers like me. I blinked twice at the odd feeling and

waved goodbye to Chen and went up to the boys.
 "Wassup!?" I asked them and tried to forget the weird feeling I just felt when I took up my light pink scarf from my bag and wired it around my neck. 
 "Who was that?" Tao asked me and coughed. 
 "You're cold?" Chanyeol asked and laughed at Tao. "Just wait guys until he begins to sneeze like the baby panda did on youtube", he continued and begun to laugh even more. 
 "Ha, ha." Tao said sarcastic. "From now on, you're dead to me", he said and turned to Xiumin. "Is he new?" he said but Xiumin just shrugged. 
 "Beats me", he said and looked suspicious at me. 
 "Anyway guys", I said and tried to not blush. "Let's cheek out the new horror movie." Tao looked at D.O with hostility gleaming in his eyes. 
 "You didn't say that it was a horror movie..." He said and swung his left leg in kick. 
 "Hey! Stop fighting!" I said and stopped Tao's kick with my left under arm. "You didn't tell him that it was a horror movie?" I said and gave  D.O a long look. 
 "Don't look at me! Chanyeol didn't tell me what kind of movie we where supposed to watch!" he said and his eyes got big when he looked at Tao that seemed to want to kick Chanyeol now. 
 "It wouldn't be funny if he'd knew", he said with a smirk. "Let's just just watch the movie," I said to keep the boys apart from each other. "The whole idea of this was to watch a horror movie together to see who of us that were bravest." Xiumin announced. 
 "So that's why Sooyoung, Jaehwa, Lay and Kris didn't come with us..." D.O said and nodded when he understood why they where so few that wanted to go to the cinema. 
 "Come on now, Tao!" Chanyeol said and shook the normally pretty tanned boy, softly. "You can't lose to Minjung" he continued and the nearly ghost pale panda boy Tao squinted his eyes at me and I was pretty sure that he tried to figure out if I was a big threat enough, or not. 
 "Take it easy, Tao." I said with my hands raised in the air. "We all know that I'm probably will be the loser, since I can't handle the scary music." Tao looked at me and rolled his eyes. 
 "Fine", he said after some consideration. 
 "Let's go and watch the movie then", D.O said with a smile and we all went into the cinema.

 

A/N: So I'm introducing one of the main characters now! Hope you enjoyed it and please comment :)