Everybody

Two moons

Suho, Kai, Luhan, Baekhyun, Sehun and Chen were out on their weekly midday routine, when they felt like a small string pulling them into an unfamiliar forest. The small string of fate that bound together the unknowing groups with each other, lead now one of the group into a deep forest full of mossy green trees, and stones. The humid autumn air made the rocks and branches that laid in the forest wet and slippery, and the groups shoes were on the verge of being soaked. Weird looking brown mushrooms could be seen beneath the threes big roots and trees with yellow leafs dominated the sky. But strangely enough, no leafs were seen on the ground.
 "Holly !" Kai exclaimed when he sat his foot down on a particularly wet branch that made him nearly fall over. If he wouldn't have extended his hand in last minute and dragged Suho down with him, he would probably been soaked wet to the bones. What the-? Was the only thing Suho had time to think before he noticed that he helplessly was being dragged down together with Kai. Oh god! Please no! He thought as he extended his free hand out and with a swift movement, he made all water from the ground and the plants disappear into the already moisture air. The two boys landed on a desert looking ground and with a heavy sigh from both of them, they got up and brushed of the dust. Oh no! Suho thought a bit grumpy as he saw the 3x3 meter long square of dry earth that he accidentally had created when Kai pulled him along towards the wet ground. 
 "You'll have to fix it" Chen said as he begun to make small electric sparks appear on the corners of the now very electrifying ground where Kai and Suho now stood. 
 "A forest with a high aqueous environment, has suddenly turned into a desert. How can we explain this unnatural thing? Is it magic?" The new boy Baekhyun said as he pretended that he held a fake mic. 
 "I'll fix it!" Kai said and turned to the spot as he with a flick movement with both his hands begun to re-grow grass and moss so it would fit in better. 
 "Wow!" Luhan said with a smile as he looked at the new area that Kai just had created. "Look! You even created small pink flowers!" He said and both he and Sehun begun to laugh at Kai's blushing face. 

 "Hey!" He said and turned to face Sehun that laughed. "Stop laughing! It's at least fixed now!" He said angrily and begun to walk of. 
 "Hey Kai! Wait!" Suho shouted after him and hurried to run up to him before he would teleport away from the forest and leaving the boys alone on new mark. "Don't forget that we're out on a mission to find demons or places where a loophole to their universe could exists." He looked at everyone in the group in order to make sure that especially Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun were listening.  
 "Yeah. Let's clear the area by lighting it up!" Baekhyun said with excitement gleaming from his eyes. 
 "Yes! Let's go!" Chen continued with a smirk and blinked at Suho's failed try to make them travel thru the forest unnoticed. Why? Suho thought for himself again as he followed Baekhyun that played with small light dots that Chen's sparks made. It was pretty beautiful and looked innocent enough for an untrained eye. But Suho had been the leader over the group for more than 5 years now, 1 year for Baekhyun, and he knew how deadly and dangerous those sparks and dancing light figures could be. The group wandered happily on and just when Suho was going to say that they were done, he felt like someone suddenly flicked him and he then felt a shiver down his spine. Magic! He thought as he begun to hear some voices talking from a dangerously close distance. He stopped the group by holding up his left hand and waved for them to follow after him. 
 "It can be a large group of daemons" he whispered a bit hesitant and looked back at his fellow friends. 
 "We can take them down!" Sehun whispered back, sure that they could win. 
 "Sorry Sehun!" Luhan hissed and tugged on his arm. "But you're a bit to young and impulsive to be able to calculate that kind of things." He said and patted his head, but immediately stopped when he saw how the younger boy stared back at him in dismiss.     "I think we should turn around and report this to HIM instead." Suho said and turned around to make a clear state that this was the end of the discussion. 
 "I do think you're right Suho," Chen begun carefully to not enrage their leader when no one moved. "But I think we should check this out..." He continued as he begun to make small flicks of electricity jump between his fingers. A nervous habit. Suho watched the electricity that his friend treated like a snake pet. 
 "We could... I mean we should-" He begun but got abruptly cut of by a crow's hoars craw. He and the rest of the group jumped at the sudden noise and in the moment of distract, Beakhyun's and Chen's light and lightning powers accidentally touched each other. The collision between the two powers made a loud cracking noise. 
 "Oops!" Baekhyun whispered breathless as the whole group turned to look at him and Chen.
 "The element of surprise is our best shot now!" Suho said half whispering. He wanted to die from embarrassment as he begun to run towards the source of the voices. Hopefully this isn't the path to a certain death, he thought worried as he ran into what felt like a wall of magic and an untold future.

A/N: Enjoy~