Go And Spread The News, 'Cause You've Got No Time

Two moons

Kris stepped in and closed the door, he let out a heavy sigh and reached for his cellphone. He scrolled down until he saw his best friend Tao's name and pressed call.

Beep

No answer. 
Kris ran his fingers through his hair, Tao had training with some student of course he can't answer, Kris thought. The lights flicked and it started to rain. He looked through the window. The street was empty. He scrolled down to his other friend Xiumin and pressed call. After a few seconds a voice could be heard.
 Xiumin: Hello?
 Kris: Hi, it's kris.
 Xiumin: Wassup? 
 Kris: I really need to talk. Can I come over?
 Xiumin: I'm at the coffee shop, not home.
 Kris: Can I come there? Please?
A silence occurred.
 Xiumin: Aich okay, but come quickly I want to go home soon.
The call ended and kris started to run against the coffee shop. He felt the heavy raindrops on his shoulder. After a few minutes he barged the door opened. Xiumin put down the towel and motioned kris to sit down. Kris walked slowly to the table and sat down.
 "Spill it" Xiumin said 
Kris looked around in fear then opened his mouth.
 "I was on the way home from a blind date, when I sensed something. I couldn't feel what it was, no aura but familiar. I turned around and saw a shadow of a man, but he wasn't a daemon, he had... So called ... Human clothes. A long black cape and leather boots. He also had ripped jeans. I started to run... and well, you know the rest." Kris said and Xiumin nodded. He didn't had a clue what the shadow could be. Kris didn't know what to say next so he just looked at Xiumin, hoping that he'll say something. Xiumin took a sip of his coffee and looked at Kris.
 "I think we should talk about this later with Mr. X." Xiumin said and kris nodded.
 "Yeah, that sounds good." He said and stood up.
 "I need to go, can I call you later?" Xiumin asked and Kris nodded again.
 "Yeah, I think I'll go too," 
Kris opened the door and stepped out. He walked along the road, against his white house.
I really need to talk Mr. X, before it's to late, Kris thought. Kris looked up at the sky. A big black bird were flying in a circle. Kris stopped. It was a long time he saw a bird. After the war against the deamons, all animals ran away and the city was cold and dead. 
"Craw!" The bird said and landed on an oak close to the road. Kris walked slowly against the oak, not wanting to scare the bird away. He went closer and closer. The bird snapped his head around and stared at Kris with his black eyes. I glint of fear could be seen in his left eye. 
"Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you", Kris said and looked at the bird.
Kris had a special power, he could talk to animals. He discovered his power when he was 7 years old. His mum brought him a puppy and suddenly Kris heard a voice. His dogs voice. He never told anybody about this, people would thought he was crazy and maybe send him to a mental hospital.
"Oh please, I'm not afraid. I can easily kill you" the bird said and looked at Kris with innocent eyes.
"No you can't my friend, you see, you're just a bird" Kris answered with a smirk. The birds eyes flew open,
"Y-you can hear me?" The bird asked, slight afraid of what the man could do.
Kris nodded and began to walk away. "Yeah, so don't be so cocky."
The bird let out a screech and started to follow him.
"But you shouldn't hear what I'm saying, your just a pathetic human!" the bird said. Kris ignored him and continued to walk home. The crow followed him all the way home.
"Are you going to leave me?" The bird asked and tilted his head sideways.
Kris looked at the crow. He met him today, just a few minutes ago, but he could sense something. This wasn't an ordinary bird. He had something special. A aura that made Kris feel safe. He opened the door and let the bird inside. The bird flew inside and sat down at the table and started to clean himself. "Thank you human, I knew you were something. You're not an ordinary human." The bird said and looked at Kris as he took of his shoes. "I'd say the same about you, you're not an ordinary bird. What are you doing here. I thought all of you would never come back,"

The bird jumped closer to Kris, but didn't say anything. Kris knew something wasn't right. But what was wrong?

A/N: Hi~ second chap is up. We're updating fast. Hope you'll like this~