When the ones who where separated by birth meets again, will the twelve knights begin to work as one

Two moons

Sooyoung stared at the unknown group of strangers that suddenly boasted out from a high and tight shrubbery area from her left side. It was six boys that were surrounded with a magical aura that shone brightly around them like a blanket. She usually had to extend her powers to maximum and concentrate to see other witches auras, but the magic that floated around them were strong enough for even humans to see. They had ran out from nowhere and were now standing quiet and stared at them. Their face pale and looking confusing. I wonder if this is how we looks like right now... She thought only a second before she saw how Xiumin, D.O and Chanyeol got some sense back, took a step forward, and begun to stand up in the usual fight positions.
 "Who are they?" D.O asked confused without noticing it. One of the guys from the other side, probably the leader she thought, took a step forward. He had chocolate brown hair and wasn't the tallest in the group, but he an aura strong enough to make up for his loss of not having a stunning appearance.
 "I'm Suho", he said with a calm voice as if he was talking to a child. "And these are my friends- 
Kai, Luhan, Chen, Sehun and Baekhyun." He said and pointed at the boys by turns as he said their names. Sooyoung looked at everyone but suddenly froze when she saw the last boy named Baekhyun. It was something odd and familiar about him that made all hair on her body rise and she felt a small shiver down her spine. 



Baekhyun looked at the long blonde guy who had told them to call him Kris. He looked first at the boy with chubby cheeks who's name was something he already had forgotten. Then he looked at the boy next to him who had chocolate brown hair and dimples. Something that begins with the letter... L? He thought to himself and stared at him for a while before he looked at the girl next to him which had red tinted brown hair. Minnie mouse or something, he thought bored as he looked at the other girl next to her. She had brownie brown long straight hair. Her name is defiantly something with Jae... Well something... He thought with a sigh. Tao, he thought with a smirk and looked at the panda boy on Kris left side. D.O doughnuts big eyes. He thought as he saw the doe-eyed boy next to Tao and nodded. He turned his gaze to the boy next to D.O when he saw him staring at him. He was as tall as Kris and had messy styled carrot coloured hair. He had a big grin on his face on his face, and looked friendly and less dorky than the rest of the guys, Baekhyun thought to him self and smiled a little at the boy. Something said him that they could be great friends, and if Baekhyun could decide which person that would attend his talk show, he would probably pic him. Oh god! What's his name now again...? He thought and looked at Suho that was standing next to him. 

 "Chanyeol." He whispered to Baekhyun and shook his head in annoyance. "The girl next to him is Sooyoung." He said with a smile.                                                    "Lookth like you!" Sehun half whispered and laughed at a very angry Baekhyun.                                                                                                                                       "No she doesn't!" He said but quiet down immediately when he looked at the girl next to Chanyeol. She was pretty tall, for a girl, and had something... Something... Something in her way at staring at him, that made him wanting to reach out for her, and run screaming away from the place. He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a elbow in his side. 

 "What!?" He snapped, looking at Sehun with an annoyed look. Sehun smirked at him.
 "The tall guy is looking at you," he whispered and Baekhyun turned his gaze to the said guy. Chanyeol. He winked at me and started to talk with the doughnut man. Baekhyun blushed slightly and turned his gaze to Sehun. 
 "Sehun-ah, what will we do now?" Baekhyun asked. 
 "Leth go and thpeak to the otherth," Sehun said and walked away with Luhan to the new group of people. Baekhyun followed them.
 "Hi, bacon," a deep voice said. Baekhyun turned his head to the source of the sound.
 "It's Baekhyun, and who are you?" He asked, slightly offended.
 "I'm Chanyeol. So you have powers too? That's cool," Chanyeol said and  reached out his hand. Baekhyun took his hand and shook it. 
 "Yeah, so which element is you?" Baekhyun asked letting go of Chanyeol's hand.
 "I'm fire, So I mostly makes fire balls" he said demonstrating with a small fire ball. Baekhyun looked in awe.
 "That's so cool, I'm just light, so I can make only make laser beams and stuff." He said, demonstrating with shooting a beam at a rock so it fell apart.
 "That's also cool, do you get stronger when there's sun outside?" He asked, looking at Baekhyun with big eyes. Baekhyun shivered.
 "I don't know, I rarely uses my powers when it's day, you know, playing on the safe side," he said, putting his hand in the back pocket of his jeans.
The air was filled with an awkward silence.
 "So... What do you work with?" Chanyeol asked.
 "I work as an mc," 
 "Which show? Maybe I've seen it" 
 "The bacon show,"
Chanyeol let out a laugh.
 "Bacon show? That's hilarious bro, no I haven't watched It,"
Baekhyun blushed in anger. How dare he laugh at me! Baekhyun thought.
 "Yah! it's not my idea, and too bad for you," he finally said.
 "Calm down, I didn't mean to offend you," Chanyeol answered with a pat on Baekhyun's shoulder. 

 "Listen up knights!!! I hope you all made some new friends," Suho said and shouts of yes was heard.
 "How about we all demonstrate our powers!" The chubby boy said.
Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and smirked. Time to impress Baekhyun thought.
The L guy walked up and closed his eyes. Suddenly a crown deer came running against them. Baekhyun and his friends gasped as they thought the deer would run over them, but it suddenly stopped and looked at Lay.
He has the power to control animals Baekhyun thought when everyone applauded. 

The next guy was the big eyed boy 
D.O. He blushed a little as he stomped at the ground and a rock came flying up. He made some hand movements and the rock flew away. Earth? Cool. Baekhyun thought as the next guy went up.

The chubby boy, Xiumin? he thought when he remembered what Chanyeol had called him before. The boy flicked his hand and suddenly it started to snow.
Snow and ice, that's rare Baekhyun thought as he touched the snow.

A girl went up, Minjung. She drew a circle and a shadow appeared inside it, shaped as an elephant. The black shadow elephant stepped outside the circle and it's footsteps made the ground shake and left big traces behind before it disappeared into thin air.
There aren't any elephants here...? Bakhyun thought as he applaud.

The next girl was Jae-Hwa. She pointed at Baekhyun, motioning him to join her. Baekhyun walked up. 
She smiled at him. Suddenly she closed her eyes and Baekhyun started to walk.
What!!! What's happening?! He though a bit stressed when he raided his hands and started to hit himself.
Telepathy? That means she can read my mind Baekhyun thought and looked at Jae-Hwa who still smiled.

The next girl was Sooyoung.
That girl. She's so familiar, somehow... Baekhyun thought. Suddenly a sharp light came and everyone closed there eyes. A ray of light passed by.
She also has light? Baekhyun thought confused as he stared at her when she walked away.

Kris and Tao also showed their powers. Kris called on a black crow and Tao took out a key from his pocket and turned it to a sharp, but small, knife.

Chanyeol was the last man on stage. He made three fire balls and did some played with them as he did some tricks. 
I love his power, Baekhyun thought and smiled.

Kris motioned us up in the middle to show out powers one after one. 
Luhan and Sehun made a small twister appear, Suho made bubbles out of water, Chen made a lightning bolt that he pretended to throw at Luhan, the sound was terrible when he in the end let it land on a tree. Kai made a new tree grow and then made the tree go insane, which ended with Chanyeol burning it down. Baekhyun was the last and he decided to do the same as Sooyoung.
"Good job bacon," Chanyeol said smirking at Baekhyun.
 "Nice job with burning down a innocent tree," Baekhyun responded.
 "Now we all know everyone's different powers, and with this, I hope we will learn how to work together and maybe we will learn how to make different combos," Suho said.
Kris patted Suho's shoulder, motioning him to go on a walk. 
Baekhyun made his way through the people to Chanyeol who was talking with Sooyoung.
 "Sooyoung, this is Baekhyun. Bacon, this is Sooyoung." He said and Baekhyun reached out to grab her hand but was stopped by Kris when he yelled that everyone should gather.
 "I've talked to Suho, and we have decided to meet again, tomorrow at 3pm, for to figure each other a bit more. Everyone bid good bye. Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a hug and looked at Sooyoung who was clinging on to Lay.
Sooyoung, why are you so familiar? He thought and looked away.


A/N: So hi everyone! Soooo... We've been hanging out for some days now (to got the story on track again) and we have several chapters that's waiting for coming up soon ^^! Hope you all like this one! I and TharangheLuhan switched chapters halfway soooo~! Enjoy!

And don't forget to comment