Don't know

Two moons
I suddenly woke up because of some dumb sounding like a dying walrus. I tried to focus my gaze on where the sound came from, but gave up when my eyelids begun to feel unbearable heavy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, only to wake up again 15 seconds later. Someone was touching my foot. I screamed in fear and nearly kicked the person that immediately released her, or his, hold of my foot. 
 "Hey! Is that you Chanyeol?" I said with a raspy voice as I got up from my bed so I could stand next to the unexpected intruder.
 "What are you doing here?!" I heard Sooyoung saying behind Chanyeol as she hit the back of his head. 
 "Aich! He said perplexed at her reaction. "Hey! What did you do that for?!" He hissed at her. 
 "What are you doing inside the girls room?!" said she accusing.
 "What?" He begun, but stopped after thinking about it for sometime. "No wonder it was so quiet..." He then said and nodded for himself.
 "Yah!" Sooyoung said again after hitting his head one more time. 
 "Hey! Stop it will ya?!" Chanyeol said loud enough to wake up all the other boys that was sleeping three doors away. 
 "Who's that?" Jaehwa immediately said and sat up in her bed and thus, knocking her head in the celling. 
"Whoever that was," she whispered dark while clutching her head with her hand, "Is going to die." 
 "Scary..." Chanyeol whinnied and tried to climb up in the bed above me, but I grabbed his wrist.
 "Chanyeol!" I then heard Xiumin's voice behind our closed door. A second later D.O opened the door and they both walked inside our room. 
 "Stop disturbing the girls now." D.O said and sighed. 
 "That's probably the best thing you've ever said in your whole life." Sooyoung said and rolled her eyes at the unwilling Chanyeol.
 "But guys I can't sleep..." He said with puppy eyes. "And Tao only kicked me when I tried to wake you guys up. That's why I went looking for Hoon." He said grumpy. 
 "What about Lay and Kris then?" I asked him. 
 "They're sleeping" said Xiumin and yawned, tired. 
 "Yeah, Kris is fast asleep and talking about some fuel. And Lay is now sleeping like a dead after Jaehwa made him run around the house four times."
 "Hehe... Whoops!" She said embarrassed by hearing that she was part at fault that Chanyeol were in their room. 
 "Well, anyway, let's go back now, Chanyeol." D.O said and yawned for the fifth time. 
 "Aww, guys you're no fun..." He said grumpy, but followed them out. 
 "Ok?" Sooyoung said a bit confused and looked at me and Jaehwa. "Girls night with make up and gossip, or sleep?" She asked. 
 "Sleep!" Both I and Jaehwa said strict to her. 
 "You guys are no fun..." She said and rolled her eyes at us. Jaehwa looked at me and we both begun to giggle. 
 "Good night!" I said after curling up in my bed again, and strangely enough, I fell asleep after just some seconds. 
 
The next day
 "Who are you texting?" I asked my friend when she immediately turned her phone of when she noticed me prying over her left shoulder. 
 "It's nothing. Really." She said when I gave her the I-know-you-are-lying look. 
 "It's not... Well... Kai?" I said and tried to play innocent.
 "Shut up!" She answered laughing as she threw a pillow from the couch at me. 
 I caught it half way and begun to laughed too. 
 "Maybe~" She said blushing after a moment and laid her phone down on the table. "But tell me. Don't you have a crush on anyone? Not even that cute boy... What was his name now again?" She said and patted one finger against her cheek playfully. "Oh now I remember!" She exclaimed happily with a scary glimpse in her eyes. 
"Chen?" She asked and shouted "I'm right! Wasn't I? Yes!" When I threw the pillow back at her. 
 "Not really..." I said but we both knew I was lying.
 "You know that he was looking at you when we we're training together?" She asked with a smirk and I just shook my head. 
 "We were training together. Of course he would look at me then." I said sublimed. 
 "You're so gullible sometimes Minjung," Jaehwa just said and shook her head at me.
 "Girls!" Lay suddenly said as he ran inside the room. 
 "Lay!" We both said in sync as we shot Lay deadly glares. "Ever heard of knocking?!" Jaehwa continued as I threw a pillow at him. 
 "Aigo! I'm sorry! But please come." He said and jumped backwards when he saw the pillow that Jaehwa had picked up. "And no violence please! Kris wanna see us now!" 
 "Yeah, yeah." Jaehwa answered and just waved at him to disappear. He left after looking at us for a long time. We both giggled when we rose from our comfortable places, and then we walked out of the room, towards the mysterious gathering. 
 
 "What do you want, Gege?!" Tao asked with his computer in a firm grip. "The biggest Gucci sale ever starts now!" He said and stomped his foot in the ground demonstrative. 
 "Yeah! And I was just about to beat Chanyeol at Mario cart!" Sooyoung said and waved with the wii-control. 
 "Sure! Like you ever could beat me, Sooyoung. In your dreams!" An Chanyeol answered next to her, also waving his wii-control in the air. 
 "It's so cute that you think that." Sooyoung said with a smirk. "Just about i was going to say to you! Looser." She said and Chanyeol's eyes widened at her comment. 
 "And I was just about to start decorating the cake..." D.O said a bit down as he looked away towards the way where the kitchen laid. 
 "Cake?" Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Sooyoung exclaimed with shining eyes. 
 "Yah! Guys! Focus!" Kris shouted angrily at everyone. I giggled a bit, but immediately stopped when Kris shot me an angry look. 
 "The reason I gathered you here today is because-"
 "We need to get out of here!" Jaehwa said before Kris could end his sentence. 
 "Yes! But how do we escape?" Sooyoung asked and tilted her head. 
 "Well, I accidentally heard Miss.L and the other ajuma's talking about going out on a spa-night." D.O whispered, a bit scared about the reaction from the group. 
 "Oh, my! D.O! You're the best!" Xiumin exclaimed happily while patting D.O's back. 
 "Maybe." Sooyoung said. "But how come SHE gets to go outside, but-" Sooyoung looked like someone had given her an extra sour lemon. 
 "You're right unni!" I said and nodded. Not minding Kris in the background that was trying to catch our attention. 
 "How many secrets does she even have?" Tao said grumpy, still a little angry over the fact that he missed the chance to be the first to see the new Gucci bags that were coming out at the same time the sale started. 
 "Yeah! And what's about this "other" things that Miss.L talked about before?" Lay said while making air quotes. I nodded in agreement, but stopped when I saw Kris turning a shade paler, and looking uncomfortable. 
 "Let's call this the end of the meeting", he said and walked out of the room. I wonder what's up with Kris... I thought but decided to ask him later. 
 
 
Xiumin's pov
Xiumin went out from the "secret" meeting room after talking to D.O about the cake, and walked away towards the kitchen. 
I wonder if there's some dumplings left from yesterday in fridge. He thought smiling and was just about to close a door on his way down, old habit, when he heard voices. Oh! Best I- he thought but stopped when he heard Miss.L's voice from inside. He leaned a bit closer, and saw Miss.L talking on the phone. 
I really shouldn't... He thought and was just about to close the door when heard Miss.L exclaim 
 "I don't know what to tell the kids anymore!". Xiumin pushed the door carefully a bit, so it was close to shut, and sat down on the floor.
"I think the witch hunters is back." Xiumin heard her say. "What to do Mr.X?". Xiumin rose from the floor, heart panting fast in his chest. Witch hunters? He thought scared. "I know about the prophecy. It has to be one of them." She paused. "I'm just scared that they'll die, like the others did". She then continued. 
That's it! Xiumin wanted to scream. What the hell is happening?! He thought as he hurried down stairs to tell the rest of the guys. But suddenly he stopped in his track. 
But why keep it a secret? What prophecy? What's going to happen to us?. He thought and sat down on next to the stairs.
 "What?" He said out loud. 

 

A/N: Yeah... This week I said ^,^'''' sorry OTL forgot to post it... But here it is!