Don't ask

Two moons
Baekhyun knocked at Mr. W's door.
 "Come in," a deep voice said. Baekhyun obeyed and stepped inside. Mr. W sat behind a big desk.
 "You can sit down Baekhyun," he said and pointed at the black sofa.
 "Mr W, I have a question,"
 "What is it?"
Baekhyun swallowed nervously.
 "We've been meeting the other knights for a while and... I wonder... Who are they?"
Mr.W looked up from his paper and right into Baekhyun's eyes.
 "It's a long story.
Once upon a time there were a man, called Kim Heechul. He ruled our kingdom, and was a great king, until one day. It was a sunny day, and Kim Heechul made his way through the crowd. He was going to hold his yearly speech.
He stepped up and mentioned the crowd to keep quiet. Suddenly a purple spot appeared. Everyone looked at it as it expanded. The spot became bigger and bigger. A shadow came out of it, which turned to be a beautiful woman. Kim Heechul fell in love immediately. The portal disappeared and the female looked at Kim Heechul, clearly In love too.
Kim Heechul took her to his palace and they started to talk, and he fell deeper and deeper in love. It was a matter of time before they got married the time went on and she became pregnant. Kim Heechul became happy, but not the crowd. They thought "a random woman comes here takes over our kingdom".
She have birth to their first child. It was a boy, and he was called Kim Kangin. When Kangin became 3, the woman's body became weak. She became sick and couldn't walk. She passed a way a week later and Kim Heechul cried, begging to see her again. One day, he asked his greatest scientist about the spot. He said it was unusual, but it seemed to be a portal. Kim Heechul thought "maybe I can see her again if we fix the portal?" 
Kim Heechul put his best scientists at the problem. Meanwhile the scientists were working, Kangin found a letter in a drawer. He opened it and started to read. It was his mother who told him about a good and bad side. And that she came through the portal, from the good side. She also told him he was magical.
Kangin put away the letter and thought about his powers. He went to his room and as soon as he stepped inside, a purple spot appeared in the middle. It Kangin inside.
He woke up in a palace. A big black room. A maid walked inside and started to scream, obviously afraid of the man.
The guards came and took him to the queen. The queen looked at him and gasped. She walked closer and lifted Kangin's shirt. Underneath there were a black sun. She took him away to her room were she told him about magic, how to handle the power, and more about his mother. And the time went on and on, and Kangin married a woman called Xiu Li and she was also magical. And the magical gene was becoming stronger and stronger. Kris and the other guys are Kangin's grandgrandgrandgrandgrands kids."
Baekhyun lifted his shirt and saw a sun on his stomach.
"Everyone with magical powers has a mark, a birthmark. And you have the power of light, which is symbolised as a sun," Mr. W explained as Baekhyun looked at him.
 "So... That means... Kris and Company is siblings??" Baekhyun asked.
 "No, they have different families, even though they're from Kangin from the start,"
 "But if they're from Kangin, who are we from?"
 "I'll take that another time, I need to finish these papers, please close the door as you go," Mr.W said.
Baekhyun obeyed and went out.
 
 "Baekkie!!!! There you are, come. Sehun want to show you something," Luhan said and dragged Baekhyun away. 
Baekhyun walked inside the big living room. There were a sofa, formed as a circle and in the middle there were a table with.... Sehun on?
 "Baekhyun, am I y or what?" 
Baekhyun stared at Sehun with wide eyes. Sehun was laying on the table, with his underwear... And nothing else.
 "Sehun... No... Just... No,"
Sehun pouted and stood up.
 "Yah, Baekhyunnie!!! I was y okay!" He said and stomped away.
Baekhyun and Luhan let out a laugh.
 "That maknae," Luhan said with a sigh. Baekhyun smiled back and walked inside the gaming room. It was basically a room with ten computers, a dance revolution and pin balls. Baekhyun a computer and logged in on Starcraft. He and Chanyeol had decided to play a match.
The game started and Baekhyun started to make his zergs. Chanyeol was probably playing proton, he wasn't sure.
Chanyeol called on Skype.
 "Ayooooo wazzzup?"
 "Yah~ don't scream."
 "Sorry,"
 "It's okay,"
Chanyeol let out a derpy laugh, making Baekhyun smile.
 "You totally at zergs," Chanyeol said.
 "Yah you're idiot, you're even worse with your protons!!"
They played for hours.
 "Baekkie!!!! It's dinner~" Suho said.
 "I need to go, bye~ see ya," and with that said he ended the call. He made his way through the big hall until he came to the dinner room. There were a big, black table in the middle and around it was chairs. Right over the table was a chandelier. Baekhyun sat down between Sehun and Luhan.
 "Can you pass me the chicken please,"
Luhan passed the chicken to Suho.
 "Baekkie, so you know where Mr. W is?"
Baekhyun looked at Suho.
 "He's doing some paper work, he said we can begin," 
 "Yehet~" Sehun exclaimed.
Everyone stuffed their mouth full, except Kai.
 "Kai, what is it?" Baekhyun asked and took a bite of the delicious chicken.
Kai looked up from his phone with a smile.
 "Nothing, Sehun pass me you know what!!!" He said and Sehun passed the rice.
 "Yah! Not the rice, the chicken ,"
 "Take it easy dude," Sehun said and gave Kai the chicken.
The rest of the dinner went by quickly and all the boys went up to their room, except Kai and Sehun who went to the training room.
Baekhyun stepped inside their room. There were six different beds and in the middle there were a round wardrobe.
Baekhyun laid down on his black sheets and took up his phone to play some flappy bird.
 "Baekkie? Where are you?" Luhan asked and looked inside the wardrobe.
 "Are you dumb?? I'm here lulu,"
Luhan turned around and saw Baekhyun laying on the bed.
 "Oh, I just wanted to say that Suho want to go to the glass room and use the swimmingpool, you wanna join?"
Baekhyun shrugged as he lost, just some points away from making a new highscore.
 "Okay" he finally answered and they walked together to the pool and changed into their bathing shorts.
 "Wooohooo, here I come!" Luhan screamed as he jumped.
Suho decided to act cool so he used his powers to creat a whirl and he lifted himself up.
 "Look at this!" He said and the whirl suddenly disappeared making Suho fall to the ground but he was caught by a whirlwind.
 "Sehun, let me down!" He screamed and Sehun laughed.
 "Haha look at grandpa," he said and Kai laughed.
 "Ohhhh!!! He's like a bird!" Luhan exclaimed and squealed.
Everyone turned to look at him, even Suho.
 "Seriously?" Baekhyun asked and Luhan blushed.
 "Whatever..." He said and turned around. He looked outside the glass windows and saw something white outside. Luhan squinted his eyes and without thinking he suddenly swam across the pool. Sehun followed him close with Chen close behind.
 "Luhan are you okay?"
They asked as Luhan walked out of the pool without looking back.
 "Yah, Lulu?!!!! Are you okay???" Chen screamed.
 Luhan turned around.
 "What happened to your eyes?" Sehun asked worried and confusd. Quietly Luhan turned around and stepped outside the house, still half . Leaving the worried boys behind him.