This isn't a dream

Two moons
 "Hey! Luhan, where are you going?" 
Baekhyun shouted after Luhan. 
 "Lulu!" Sehun shouted worried, but got quieted down by Suho. He looked them in the eyes and began climbing up from the pool. 
The boys quietly followed Luhan out from the glasshouse and saw how he walked on the grass on his way to the oak. One meter away from the oak he stopped and touched the tree. A loud noise could be heard as a hole, at least two meters high, and one meter wide, were created. The boys looked with big eyes at the circular form in the tree that gaped like a mouth. 
 "What is he doing?!" Kai hissed perplexed as Luhan backed away from the tree and began talking to the air. 
 "Two moons..." He said out loud in a clear and deep voice before he fell backwards. 
 "Luhan!" Sehun shouted as he caught the falling boy, centimeters from the ground with a fast movement with his left hand. "Is he breathing?" He asked as he turned towards Kai as if he had the answer. 
 "Dude, I don't know. Does he have a pulse? If he doesn't... Well, I don't call dibs on doing cpr!" He said at the same time he took a small step backwards. 
 "I think he's breathing..." Baekhyun said as he checked the pulse. "Hey, Lulu! Wake up!" He said as he shook the unconscious male. 
 "Be careful!" Sehun shouted worried as he shooed Baekhyun away. Suho carefully patted Luhan's cheek as he tried to look after any life signs, but immediately stopped when Luhan turned his face away a bit. 
 "What happened?!" They asked him scared as he began to come back to his senses. He slowly sat up with help from Sehun and looked down at his palms.
 "I think I saw my mum and dad." He said with watery eyes. 
 "Wait... What?!" Sehun shouted, nearly spitting on Luhan too. 
 "How's that possible... Must have been an illusion..." Suho muttered as he without thinking pulled his hand thru his hair. 
 "Here." Chen said that had been running back to the house to get some blankets. He took a blanket and threw it at Luhan. "You don't wanna catch a cold." He said with a teasing smile, but everyone could hear how he clearly was worried about what just had happened.
 "Thanks..." Luhan said with a forced smile. 
 "So what happened?" Kai asked him.
 "I don't know how to explain it. Just the feeling of being underwater and then seeing like a water reflection of my parents. It felt so natural to just follow them so I did, and then they spoke..." Luhan swallowed hard and began massaging his temples. 
 "Hey. It's okay, Lulu." Suho said assuring as he placed a hand on his friends shoulder. But Luhan just shook his head and closed his eyes.
 "With the total lunar eclipse the demons grows stronger powers. Until the day when the eclipse is over, you'll have to be extra careful. It will be a lot easier for them to open a portal towards your world when the eclipse occur, and you all need to be ready." Luhan whispered. "That's what they said..." 
 "Woah..." Sehun said a bit taken back. "Hey bro, it will be okay." He said with a small smile and sat down next to him. 
 "Soo... What's up with the tree then?" Chen asked confused as he looked at how it looked like the tree had split up in half naturally and somehow created a perfect oval by itself.
 "I don't know..." Luhan said even more confused than the rest of the boys. "I think I maybe out for some seconds when I tried to touch them..." He said and tugged the blanket closer. 
 "Well, I'm not sure what just happened." Suho said and stood up from the ground. He looked out over the garden and then back at the boys. "But I think we should warn the others. Something is defiantly not right." 
 
A/N: Hope you liked it! New update coming soon~