Tell the message soon, before it's too late

Two moons

 "She's finally gone, let's go!" Jae-Hwa said, dragging Chanyeol out of the door. The others following after.
 "Yah! Jae-Hwa! Where are we going?" Chanyeol yelled, trying to stop her.
 "I texted Kai, he'll bring his friends," she said to the guys.
 "Is... That... Why you wanted us to run away?" Xiumin asked, slightly confused.
Jae-Hwa nodded happily.
 "Oh! There he is. KAI!!! OVER HERE," she screamed.
 "Yah!!! Be quiet," Chanyeol whispered.
 "I missed you JaeJae," Kai said and hugged her.
Chanyeol gaged and walked up to Baekhyun.
 "Wazzup bacon?" He said, making their (un)cool handshake.
 "Hi giant," he answered with a smile.
Everyone gathered around the playground. Jae-Hwa and Sooyoung were swinging with Kai and Lay. Luhan and Sehun were destroying Tao and Chen's sandcastle. Suho and Kris were sitting in a bench nearby, talking about leader stuff. Xiumin, D.O and Minjung where laying in the grass, looking up at the clouds. Chanyeol and Baekhyun where standing underneath a big oak. 
 "I haven't seen you in a while, how are you,?" Baekhyun asked, tilting his gaze upwards.
 "I'm fine, I've missed being outside though," he answered with a chuckle.
 "Wae? Haven't you been out? That's not healthy," Baekhyun exclaimed.
Chanyeol looked at the sky.
 "Ever since the accident... Me and my friends never went out... We we're locked inside a women's house... But we succeeded escaping, or Jae-Hwa did. She locked up."
 "What accident?" Baekhyun asked curiously.
 "For some days ago, this boy got killed by something, which turned out to be a demon, and the boy's mum wanted to protect us..." Chanyeol said, shivering at the thought.
 "That's terrible Yeollie," Baekhyun said.
Chanyeol joined Baekhyun underneath the tree and sat down.
 "I'm glad you're okay," Baekhyun said, putting an arm around Chanyeol's shoulders.
 "Me too," Chanyeol said looking at Baekhyun with sad eyes.
 "It's just... So sad, a little boy got killed,"
Baekhyun sighed and hugged him.
 "I know."

Suho was sitting beside Kris on a green bench.
 "So, why haven't I heard anything from you?" Suho asked.
Kris let out sigh.
 "I've been a bit shaken. I can trust you right?" Kris asked looking in Suho's eyes.
Suho nodded and Kris continued.
 "A while ago, when I was walking home from work, I felt this feeling, of being followed... I looked behind me, and saw a shadow of a man, but he wasn't a demon, he had... Ordinary clothes. A long black cape and leather boots. He also had ripped jeans. I couldn't feel what it was, it had no aura but familiar. Yesterday... A little magic boy got killed by something, which was a demon..."
Suho looked at Kris with wide eyes.
 "Are the demons back?" Suho exclaimed 
Kris nodded at Suho.
 "Yeah, I think so," he said 
 "How many have you told what happened?"
 "You're the second one," Kris said.
 "Omo, I saw something similar," Sehun said out of nowhere.
 "When I was walking home from Luhan, I felt something familiar but there was nobody there, so I just fastened my pace and walked away," Sehun said.
 "Wait, did it rain when you walked home?" Kris asked and Sehun nodded.
 "What a coincident," Kris said letting out a laugh. 
Suho looked at Jae-Hwa who was swinging happily with Kai.
 "Should we tell the rest, hyung?" Sehun asked, looking at Suho.
Suho sighed.
 "I think it's better... If we keep this between just the three of us." Kris said looking at Sehun and Suho.
 "I agree," Suho said and looked over the playground.

 "This one is shaped like a heart!" Minjung exclaimed as she pointed at a fluffy cloud.
 "And this one is shaped like an idiot," D.O said pointing at Minjung.
 "Yah!!! Oppa???" Minjung exclaimed as she started to run after a laughing D.O.
 "Hey!!! Let me go!!!" D.O screamed as Minjung grabbed his arm.
 "No, this 'idiot' won't let go," Minjung said laughing.
 "MINJUNG!!!!! LOOK AT THIS FLOWER!!!!!" Jae-Hwa scream out and pointed at a pink flower nearby the oak.
 "YAH, JAE-HWA!!! DON'T SCREAM," Chanyeol screamed, standing up and walked to Jae-Hwa and picked her up.
 "You need to be quiet..." Chanyeol whispered and Jae-Hwa pouted.
 "Oppa no fun," she whined and sat down on the swing.
Chanyeol sighed and walked to Baekhyun. 
 "What's with the frown giant, a little scream won't hurt," he said laughing.
 "It's just... We can get caught," he said.
 "The clock is 8pm, we need to go" Xiumin said, gathering the group.
 "Nice to meet you all again, let's meets soon again," Sooyoung said grabbing on to Jae-Hwas arm.
Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun good bye and joined the rest.

 "Be quiet," Chanyeol said as the group walked inside the mansion.
Jae-Hwa, Sooyoung and Minjung walked to their room.
 "Omo, this day was so good," Sooyoung said, slumping down in her bed.
 "Yeah, but D.O called me an idiot," Minjung pouted,
 "Well... Chanyeol screamed at me..." Jae-Hwa said, looking up at the sealing. 
 "He only meant well JaeJae," Minjung said giving Jae-Hwa a pat on her shoulder.
I wonder what the guys are thinking, Jae-Hwa thought. She smiled for herself.
Let's find out!

D.O: Ugh... It's so hot here, can't somebody open a window?
Xiumin: I'm hungry, so hungry. Maybe I can eat Lays snacks?
Kris: Should I tell the rest? Nah, Suho said no.
Lay: Ugh, Tao is such a ! How could he take my unicorn?!
Chanyeol: I wonder if Baekhyun thinks about me...
Tao: Kekekeke! I took his unicorn.

Jae-Hwa started to laugh.
 "Yah! Why are you laughing?" Minjung asked as Sooyoung put on some makeup.
 "Nothing~"
 "Yah!!!!!!!! Minjung, focus!" Sooyoung screamed. Minjung turned her body to Sooyoung.
Jae-Hwa walked to the closet and changed her red dress to a pair of shorts with a white tank top.
 "Can't we dance?" Jae-Hwa asked as Sooyoung put away the makeup.
 "Omo! That's an awesome idea," Minjung exclaimed as she 'Loving you' by Sistars.
The three girl danced happily.
 "The food Is ready kids!!!!" Miss L screamed and everybody ran down.
 "Yeah!!!! Ramen!!!" Lay exclaimed as he started to take food.
 "Jae-Hwa, take some to me too," Chanyeol said and she nodded. Chanyeol frowned and looked down.
Why isn't she speaking? he thought and Jaw-Hwa smirked.
The 9 knights ate in silence. 
 "Miss L, when can we go out?" Xiumin asked.
 "With the circumstances that's now... Never," she said and the knights gasped.
 "That's not fair, you can't decide over us!!!" D.O exclaimed.
 "Yah!!!!! D.O!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GO OUT BECAUSE IT IS NOT SAFE!!!!" Miss L screamed and everyone became quiet.
Miss L let out a sigh. 
 "I didn't mean to scream on you, kids," 
Sooyoung stood up. 
 "I'm finished, thank you for the food," she said as she exited. Jae-Hwa whispered a thank you before following her.
 "I-I think I'm done too," D.O said and stormed out of the room.
 "Kris? Do you want something more?" Miss L asked with a nice tone.
 "No, I'm done, thank you," he answered coldly and walked into their room.
Aish, kids! Can't they see I'm doing this for their own good?