We gotta go, go

Two moons

I walked along the Han river and looked at the flowers. I saw a beautiful red flower so I kneeled down and picked it up. I put it behind my left ear and continued to stroll around.
  "JaeJae!" I heard a voice scream. I turned around and saw my friend Sooyoung running against me. I stopped and put my hand on my right hip.
 "Took you a while to come here Soo" I said and embraced her. She showed her dimples and returned the hug.
 "Sorry JaeJae, but I was cleaning my room and then I forgot I was going to meet you so I started to run and I tripped so I missed the bus. Mianhae" She said and I laughed.
 "It's okay, I was a bit late to," I lied. We walked along the river and talked about everything.
 "Ah, I'm so hungry. JaeJae do you have any food?" She asked and pouted while rubbing her stomach.
 "Stop that, that's not cute and no I don't have. Let's go to Sun coffee shop and eat something" I said and Sooyoung pouted more. 

 "I would like to have a vanilla ice cream, please" I said and took out my wallet.
 "And your friend?" The guy asked.
 "No, we pay separately," I said and she looked at me.
 "But, I don't have any money. JaeJae, can you pay this time?" She said and I sighed.
 "Okay, what do you want?" I asked and she giggled.
 "Cocomint please" she said and I  paid for the ice cream. We sat down at a table.
 "You really love cocomint, don't you?" I said and she laughed.
 "Ah, I love it. So good and so tasty," she said. I laughed and continued to eat my Ice cream.
 "That cashier guy were pretty cute, don't you think?" I said. She looked up at me.
 "No he's not, look at that hair with that shirt and I bet he is a player." She said and continued to eat her ice cream.
 "How can you tell?" I asked and she laughed at me. 
 "There are a hickey at the right side of his neck and he have an another one on his arm and they don't look like they came from the same person and you can see all the girls around him sparing him glances, so a player or cheating," she said as if it was obvious. I lowered my head in shame and blushed. Sooyoung always knew everything about guys. She has a talent, or that is what she calls it. I call it luck. 
We stepped out of the coffee shop and walked down the town.
 "Oh look how pretty this dress is. We need to try it" she said and dragged me into the store. We spent hours inside and brought a light blue dress to me and a pink to her. We continued to shop shoes and bags.
"Oh, it's late. We can go home to me," she said and dragged me away again.  She showed me to her room and threw her bags on the queensized bed. I put down mine next to the door and looked around. Her room was big and had a painting in the wall that symbolised a unicorn. 
 "So you love unicorns?" I asked and she nodded.
 "Yep, they are so cool and cute" She said and took out a mattress for me.
 "Well, it's very late, and I wonder. Can we have a sleepover? You can't go home now." She said and I nodded.
 "Ofc, let me call my parents first" I said and she nodded happily like a kid.
I scrolled down to my mothers number and pressed call.
 "Hello?-" A voice said on the other line.
 "Hi mum, it's me. Can I stay the night at Sooyoung's house?" I asked.
 "Ofc, darling." 
I said goodnight and walked to Sooyoung.
 "I could stay here Soo," I said and she jumped up and down.
 "It's going to be the best night ever," she said and I laughed.
We went down and ate some dinner. I helped her with the dishes and we ran upstairs to her X-box.
 "Do you want to play some call of duty?" She asked and I nodded.
 "Yeah, let's do that" I said and we started to play. I have to admit that Sooyoung is very good but I'm better. We played until her mother came up and said we needed to turn it off. We turned off the X-box and she tossed me a pyjamas.
 "Here, you can borrow this" she said and walked into the bathroom. I changed into the black pyjamas and put my black hair in a ponytail. She came out in her pink pyjamas and sat down beside me on the mattress. 
 "Okay, we can't sleep yet, it's only 10pm" she said and looked at me.
 "We can just talk," I suggested and she nodded.
We talked and talked about everything. We came in on the subject boys and I saw Sooyoung becoming more carefully of what to say.
 "Soo, do you love someone?" I asked and she blushed.
 "No I don't," she said and hid her face in her pillow. I looked at her.
 "Are you sure? I can say a guy I think is very cute, but you need to say first," I said and she looked up. I knew she couldn't resist gossip about me. 
 "Okay, just because you're my childhood friend and don't tell anyone," she said and I smiled. I'm awesome.
 "His name is Lay," she said. 
 "Lay?!?!" I shouted and she looked at me with wide eyes. 
 "Ye-yeah is that a problem? Do you like him too?" She asked and I shook my head.
 "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout. So you like Lay, cool," I said. I don't know why I screamed like that. Lay was just an ordinary boy in our school. Well he is kind of popular so... I don't think she will ever have a chance. Krisus I sound mean. 
 "So who do you like?" She asked and I snapped out if my trance.
 "Ehm... Do I have to?" I asked and she nodded.
 "Yeah, you made me say, and then you need to say," she said and crossed her arms.
 "Okay, but remember I don't love this boy, I just think he is cute." I said and she nodded happily.
 "Chanyeol" I said and she began to laugh.
 "Omo, he's so gay." She said and I looked at her confused.
 "He's gay?" I asked and she nodded.
 "It's all in the way he moves and what he does. He is ofc a seme but I bet he's so gay." She said. I laid down and continued to listen to her talk. I don't think he's gay. 
 "Kyah, I GOT A TEXT FROM LAY," Sooyoung screamed and I sat up. 
 "Really? What does it say?" I asked and she showed me.

From: Lay<3
To: Soo

Hi, what are you doing?

"He's so cute, don't you think so to!" She said and I laid down again. I started to feel very jealous. I always wanted to have a boyfriend. Sooyoung is still single but she could get a boy whenever she wants it. 
I took out my phone and decided to text someone.

To: Chanyeol
From: Jae-Hwa

Hi, wazzup?

I waited and after 30 seconds, my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen.

From: Chanyeol 
To: Jae-Hwa

Nothing, I'm out with the guys and Minjung.

I sighed. And typed a message back.
Chanyeol was my closest friend except from my bestie Minjung. I felt kind if bad, I disturbed him when he is with his friend.

From: Chanyeol
To: Jae-Hwa

Good night bestie, text me if you need me.
Btw you're not disturbing me ;)

I smiled and locked my telephone. I threw a pillow at Sooyoung and she looked at me.
 "Ah, you messed up my hair. I hate you," she said and threw her pillow at me. We broke out in a fit of laughter. This is really the best night ever.

 

Third  chapter is up~ hope you'll like it. And please comment