I'm good

Two moons

Some days before...

 
Luhan looked up at the house in front of him. It was made of dark wood, and the lawn was packed with leaves. Pale blue mushrooms could be seen everywhere where the leaves were absent, and most of the trees looked like they'd been by struck by lightning. He looked back at the boys behind him. 
 "Cowards." He muttered with a smile as he walked up to the door. 
 "Hey! Who's a coward, Luhan?" Kai immediately shouted behind him. 
 "You!" Luhan said back with a smirk as he knocked on the door with a handle. The moment Luhan's fist left the door, a cold wind went thru him. Gasping for air he heard the boys behind him talking to him. 
 "You okay bro?" Kris said as he worried began to walk closer. Just meters from Luhan, he also felt a cold wind go thru him. 
 "Hey!" He said confused and looked back at the others behind him. 
 "What is it?" Lay shouted back at him and made no sign of going anywhere. 
 "I think it's some kind of force field..." Luhan said and turned around to the boys. "Hey! Hurry up!" He then shouted at the squad that still stood still on the street. 
In only some seconds the boys stood next to him on the patio. 
 "Geeze, is this really necessary?" Kai said with a sigh as he looked at the handle that had appeared. 
 "I guess we're supposed to let ourselves in then..." Lay said a bit uncomfortable and opened the door. 
 
The boys walked inside the house together and were stunned how ordinary the inside looked compare to the outside that literally looked like crap.
 "Hello?" Lay asked polite as he took of his shoes. 
 "Go on." They heard a voice say next to them. The boys jumped in surprise and looked at the old man, also know as Mr.X, appear from the wall. 
 "Holy sh-" Kai began, but hurried to say "-shoes..." in stead. 
 "No, my shoes ain't holy." Mr. X said and looked down on his slippers. "Quite the opposite, actually..." He continued and continued to look down on his feet. 
 "Umm..." Kris said after the man had been quiet for nearly two minutes. "We're here to hear the prophecy." He said and Mr. X immediately jumped and showed a wry smile. "Of course. It's time for me to repeat that old stuff again." He said and squinted his eyes. "Follow me." Mr.X said and waved at the boys to follow him into the room to their right.
 "Okay." Luhan said just slightly worried over the old male that was acting strange. 
Mr. X lead them into the living room and sat down in a big wooden chair that were placed in the end of the room. The boys sat down on the chairs that were placed the big chair like a circle, and looked over at Mr.X who's eyes had began to change from nearly pitch black, to crystal white. 
 "When the ones who where separated by birth meets again, the twelve knights will begin to work as one.
Traded with another, they'll all be chocked when they realize that they're both the other. To defeat the ones who's hunting and those who's called demons, the knights must travel beyond the two moons to win. 
Look alike they do, but the two of them together might redo, the mistakes the ones before them did. When the two full moons appears in the darkest night, look out and don't miss out the shining light." Mr. X said with his eyes glowing. 
 "Not creepy at all." Kai whispered when the old man had finished, and his eyes had stopped glowing. 
 "But I still don't understand", Kris said with a sigh. "Are we supposed to be the Knights? And does that mean that the two twins could be-" 
 "-Chen and Xiumin?" Kai said with a playful smirk. 
 "I don't think so..." Lay said, not getting the fact that Kai just was kidding. 
 "Is this the only prophecy?" Luhan asked Mr. X curiously. As an answer on the question a raven came flying out of nowhere. 
 
Lay's pov
"Five they'll be on one of the sides, seven on the other. What will he do when he realizes he's not the same brother? He might think he's someone els, but that's just something stupid people say, 'cuz els..." The raven said. 
 "What do you mean?" Lay asked the raven and turned to Kris when the the bed didn't say anything more, but just looked at him. Kris looked pale and a bit taken by the raven's word. Lay turned to face the raven again.
 "Who do you mean crow?" He asked and the bird begun to look angrily at him.
 "A crow I'm not. A raven, that's that's the kind of sort. Seemingly black it might look like, just like him..." It said mysterious and lifted its wings and touched Kai's raven black hair before he landed on a chair behind him. Lay looked at Kris in surprise and they both turned to Kai. 
 "What?" Kai asked and touched his hair where the raven had touched him. Lay turned to Kris that begun to repeat the Ravens words.
 
Kai's pov
Kai felt how every muscle in his body freeze. 
 "Hey, Kai?" He heard someone say. It sounded like Luhan. A loud beeping was the only thing he could hear clear. He saw something in the corner of his eye and twitched away before he realized it was Luhan's hand. 
 "Kai...?" He heard Lay asking worried and he felt a cold lump form in his throat. 'That was his real family. He wasn't'... Kai couldn't finish the sentence and rose before he noticed what he was doing. 'Out.' Was the only thing he could think of when he heard the other boys behind him calling his name. 
 
A/N: Yes! My prophecy-skills iz on top ;) lol, sorry for the wait