Ready set, oh my!

Two moons

 "Omo!" I screamed as someone embraced me from behind and covered my eyes.
 "Guess who?" I heard someone say and I couldn't help but giggle.
 "Hmm..." I said and played dumb. "Could it be Lay... No wait! It must be Tao or Sooyoung!" I said and I immediately felt the persons hands being removed from my eyes.
 "You're so mean!" Jaehwa said and hit my arm.
 "You're the one who's mean!" I said and pouted. "That hurt, bff." I wined and directed a fake kick at her which made her jump backwards by reflex.
 "Training hasn't started just yet", Tao reminded us with a smile.
 "He's right, guys. And D.O ain't here yet with the snacks, so we can't begin now." Xiumin continued.
 "He's right gurls", Sooyoung said and clapped Xiumin on his shoulder. "We can't train without food", she said and nodded in agreement.
 "We're not supposed to train our stomaches, Soo." Tao said and signed.
 ”SHE always says that we need to be prepared if something would happen. Aren't we supposed to stop demons? We can't stop demons without training. Remember what happened last time?" we could hear D.O's voice say from a crack in the earth and everyone looked down in shame. D.O knew that some of us would resist to train unless he was there, so he had created a fast-escape-underground tunnel that he could use if we ever needed anything. He wore a red hoodie and held a really big basket in his left hand, and if the atmosphere hadn't been so gloomy, I'm sure that Chanyeol should have joked about it. She always wanted our best after all. Without her help, we all might have been dead long ago. The demons that appears every now and then, when a portal from another dimension opens. They always seemed to be drawn to the powers that we witches have after all. Of course we have the ability to sense when danger’s near us, but that doesn’t mean anything if we can’t protect ourself. Non of us dared to speak of this to our parents, since they didn't seem to have any powers them self, and if they knew about our powers, they would never allow us to us them as freely as we did at the moment. Some of us could do minor spells when Miss.L found us in the beginning. But me for example, never knew what I could do. Sure, I had notice some strange things happening around me when I was like five years old. But I never guessed that it could’ve been magic. I can still remember how it was the first time I met Tao, Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol, Kris, D.O and Sooyoung for the first time. She had taken me to her big house where she was teaching the other kids how to use their powers too. We all had different powers. Well everyone had different powers, except Lay and Kris which had the same. She told me that my powers could be used as a shield to hide and strength other powers like, Chanyeol’s fire ability. That’s why I normally hanged out with Chanyeol or Xiumin. Our pairs when ever we did something were usually struktured so one amplifier and one wielder worked together. D.O with Lay, Sooyoung with Jaehwa, Xiumin with Tao and Kris, and I with Chanyeol.

 ”Hey let’s make a bet!” Sooyoung suddenly said to break the silence and snapping me out of my thoughts. ”I’ve always wondered if Kris of Chanyeol is the fastest…” She said and pointed at the two guys that couldn’t look more surprised. ”What?” Kris just said in awe and looked confused.
 ”I’m the fastest of course,” Chanyeol said with confident and stretched as if nothing had happened.
 ”In your dreams.” I could hear Kris mutter, and apparently Chanyeol also heard him because he suddenly said.
”Oh really?” with a raised eyebrow. ”I can promise you all that i’m the fastest one in this whole groupp.” He said full of himself with a smirk in Kris direktion.
 ”Yeah, sure.” Kris just said and laid down on the probably humid ground.
 ”So you’re admitting that I’m the best?” Chanyeol said provoking.
 ”I never said that.” Kris just answered him with closed eyes.
 ”Then let’s settle now who’s the best!” Chanyeol said while stamping on the ground in impatience.
 ”I don’t run unless I need to.” Kris just answered him lazily while sitting up on the ground and brushing his wet back. ”It’s not my style,” he continued and tried to squeeze the water out of his clothes.
 ”Do you know what I think.” Tao suddenly said with a smile. ”I think that you’re actually slower than Chanyeol” he said and everyone’s eyes grew big in fear. 'No one’ called Kris a coward. Not even Tao, I thought and looked closely at Kris reaction. He stod there with nearly an opened mouth and just stared at Tao.
 ”I didn’t expect that…” I heard Jaehwa saying behind me. I nodded at her statement and saw a small vein on Kris neck slowly pulsing. Omo. I thought. is just abut to get down.
 ”Then let’s settle this once and for all.” Kris suddenly said and looked at Lay.
 ”Okay! I’ll countdown then.” Lay said and put his hand up in the air. He took up his mobile from his jeanspocket and held his thumb just a millimeter from the start button. Chanyeol and Kris stod side by side and looked each other in the eyes. ”Ready set…Oh my!” Lay exclaimed when he looked up from the screen when we all suddenly heard a loud noice. What? was all I could think before…

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for the reeeaallllllyyyyy slow update… -.-’’’

I’m leaving next chapter to you bff ;)