My heart is burning

Two moons

The clock twelve, and Kai walked down the black stairs. His dad sat on the sofa and watched a TV-show called Guess who.
 "Dad?" Kai asked and his dad turned around and looked at him.
 "Kai? Why are you up this late?" He asked, looking concerned.
 "I couldn't sleep," he said and sat down beside his dad in the red sofa. He felt his dad's eyes on him.
 "Does your leg hurt again?" He asked and Kai nodded. Kai was a professional dancer and during his last performance he tripped and hurt his right leg so he felt a sharp pain some nights, and this night was one of them.
His dad went up and took out a pack of ice and put it on Kai's leg. Kai shivered as he felt the cold material.
The time went on and Kai fell asleep, his dad tucked him in and fell asleep beside him.

The next day

Kai woke up feeling cold. He opened his eyes and looked around. This wasn't his room. He stood up and walked around. It was his living room. 

Slowly he walked against the kitchen and poured up a glass of orange juice.
 "You're up now, son?" His dad asked and Kai nodded.
 "Yes dad" he said and begun to eat his breakfast. They ate in silence until a beep was heard. Kai took up his phone.

From: Suho
To: Kai

Meet me at the oak! Now!!!

Kai stood up and thanked for the food. He walked against the door and put on his leatherjacket. He opened the door and stepped out. A cold breeze flew right into his face and he shivered. He walked down the road until he came to the oak. He saw Luhan, Sehun and Suho waiting for him.
 "Hi guys" Kai said and walked against them.
 "Hi Kai, took you time," Luhan said and Sehun laughed. 
 "Kai, do you know what day it is today," Suho asked and Kai shook his head.
 "Thursday?" He guessed.
 "It's the day when the two moons meet each other. The old woman in the village said that at 3 o'clock we'll meet some people at the oak." Suho said and Kai looked at the three boys.
 "How much is the clock?" Kai asked and Suho looked at his watch.
 "2 o'clock but it's good to be early," he said. They waited and waited until the clock 3.
Suddenly a sound was heard and the boys turned their head to the directions. They saw 7 men and 3 women walk against them. Kai's eyes winded as he saw one of the women. Jae-Hwa, the beautiful girl he saw some days ago. She had a new dress, a pink flower dress and her brown hair in a ponytail.
Jae-Hwa met Kai's gaze and blushed a deep shade of red. A tall guy walked against them.
 "Wazzup Suho?" Kris said, doing an awkward handshake with Suho. Suho coughed awkwardly.
Kai laughed at Suho but turned his attention to Jae-Hwa. The way her dimples showed when she smiled made his heart beat faster. This feeling, he felt the same when they met for the first time. 'Love at first sight?' He asked himself.
 "What Should we do?" D.O asked, looking slightly confused. 
 "Well... Maybe some bonding, I mean if we're going to fight together... We need to trust each other," Luhan said and looked at D.O
 "That's a good idea, but... We also need to practice," Jae-Hwa said, putting her hand on lays shoulder.
Kai felt an unusual feeling. Jealousy? 
 "Jae-Hwa is right, we need to practice," Kai said, smiling a Jae-Hwa.
 "You always think what Jae-Hwa says is right," Luhan whispered, earning an elbow in his side by Kai.
Kris brushed his fingers through his blonde hair.
 "How about... We go to the Han river and practice there for a couple of hours and then we'll have some bonding time.?" 
 "That sounds awesome Kris, let's go," Suho said. They all went to the Han river and started to practice.
 "Okay guys, let's practice two and two, that'll make it easier. So... Luhan and Sehun, you'll practice together. Kris can you practice with Lay? Chanyeol and D.O will practice together, Me and Xiumin, Chen and Minjung, Sooyoung and Baekhyun, Kai and Jae-Hwa will be last couple. Tao, You'll be the instructor," Suho said and the groups divides to two and two.
 
A couple hours later

 "Ugh, I'm done. This was sooo tiring," Sooyoung said, laying down beside Jae-Hwa.
 "KAI!! COME HERE," Suho yelled.
Kai stood up but fell down again. Damn leg. 
 "Alright, some bonding time!! Grab your training partner. We'll meet here at midnight," Suho said

Kai looked at Jae-Hwa.
 "Would you like to go and see a movie?" Kai asked and Jae-Hwa nodded.
 "Sure" she said and dragged Kai away. Kai blushed as their hands touched. 'Wow she was friendly fast' Kai thought.

 "Hm.. Love hate or Monster, what do you think?" Jae-Hwa asked Kai in front if the cinema.
 "I heard Love hate is good," Kai said and Jae-Hwa nodded.
 "Isn't that a romantic movie?" She asked and bit her under lip. Kai shrugged.
 "I don't know, maybe. But let's see it anyways."
 "Okay, let's go~" she sing sang and walked into the theatre.
The movie begun and they looked at the screen. The movie was about a man and a woman that were kind of enemies in the school but they loves each other.
The movie ended and they walked out. 
 "Wow, that movie were so good and so romantic," Jae-Hwa said and looked at Kai. Kai nodded and looked at the ground.
A cold breeze flew by andJae-Hwa shivered. She put her arms around her. Kai looked at Jae-Hwa with concerned eyes.
 "Are you cold?" He asked.
 "No, not so cold. I'm fine." She said and Kai stopped for a while. He took of his jacket and put it around Jae-Hwa. She blushed and continued to stroll down the road with Kai.
 "Thanks, and oh look, can't we go to that carnival?" Jae-Hwa asked and Kai smiled.
 "Okay, but shouldn't we learn more about each other. I mean like favourite colour and stuff like that. This is bonding time right? Then we can go to the carnival." Kai said and Jae-Hwa laughed. 
 "Okay fine, let's go to that coffee shop and talk" she said and together they walked against the shop.

 "My favourite colour is purple, I like sushi and candy. My best friend is Minjung. I hate brussel sprouts and spiders. I want a dog and I can't live without ice cream. My favourite Ice cream flavour is raspberry or pear, and yeah. That's some things about me, how about you?" She said and Kai looked at her.
 "I love the colour blue, I like chicken and candy. My best friend is Baekhyun. I can't stand cucumbers. I love ice cream. My favourite flavour is chocolate or strawberry. I love dogs and to dance" Kai said and took a sip of his coffee. Jae-Hwa nodded and took a bite of her carrot cake. 
 "It feels like we met before, have we?" Jae-Hwa asked. Kai looked at her with confused eyes.
 "I get that feeling too," he said and took a bite of his chocolate cake.
 "Have you any idea when?" She said.
 "No, but there's just a feeling you know, like we're." 
 "Soulmates" the both said at the same time. They look at each other for a while and burst out in laughter.
 "Wow, that was cool," she said and payed for the cake.
 "Haha, yeah," Kai said and did the same. 
They began to walk towards the oak.  
 "There you are," Suho said and walked against them.
 "Sorry, we got stuck in a café." Kai said and Jae-Hwa nodded.

 "Okay, now when we all are gathered. I hope you all learned something new about each other," Kris said 
 "I'm tired oppa~" Sooyoung said, almost falling asleep on Lay's shoulder.
 "I think we all need to sleep, Sooyoung is tired and I bet we all are," Lay said, carrying a sleepy Sooyoung.
 "Let's meet each other soon," Suho said bidding goodbye to the others. 
Shouts of good nights were heard.

 "Can we go to the carnival now? Please! You promised," Jae-Hwa said and pouted. Kai looked at her and smiled cutely.
 "Aigoo, you're so cute. Of course" Kai said and Jae-Hwa blushed. Kai realised what he said and blushed too. He made a mental slap across his face. Stupid, he thought.
The situation were quite awkward. Kai looked at the right and Jae-Hwa looked at the left. Then he decided to end the awkward silence.
 "So, what do you want to do first?" He asked.
 "Hm... How about ride that thing" she said and pointed at a roller coster. Kai gulped and looked with big eyes at the ride.
 "A-Are you sure? Y-you won't be a-afraid right?" He asked and Jae-Hwa laughed.
 "Don't worry, I'm not afraid, but if you are, we can go to a different ride like that," she said and pointed at a wheel. Kai looked at her. I always want to be cool like the others, so to prove that I'll go with the big one, but I'm a bit afraid so for my one sake I'd not take it. Aish, what should I do? Kai thought.
 "Ehm... Kai? I don't want to go to that scary ride. We'll take the wheel instead," Jae-Hwa said and looked at Kai. Kai did a happy dance inside his head. 
 "If you want to, then let's go," Kai said and dragged Jae-Hwa away. They sat down on the ride as it started. Jae-Hwa looked out of the window. Kai looked at her. She is so beautiful. Kai thought . Jae-Hwa turned around looked at Kai. The ride stopped at the top and fireworks explode behind them, but neither of them cared. They only saw each other. Kai leaned closer and closer. When their lips were so close the wheel started again. Jae-Hwa leaned back and blushed.
 "S-sorry," she said and Kai blushed. After the ride ended they decided to go to the arcade. 
 "Look at that teddybear. So cute," Jae-Hwa said and pointed on a big white bear.
 "I'll win it for you," Kai said and walked to the guy. He threw his first ball and missed. He threw the second, third and forth ball and missed. Damn, he thought.
 "Can I try?" Jae-Hwa asked and Kai nodded.
 "Yeah but they cheat" Kai said pouting and Jae-Hwa laughed. 
 "Four balls please," she said and took one of the balls. She threw it away and hit the cans. 
 "Yay," she exclaimed jumping. She hit the cans with all of her balls. 

 "I'm sorry I didn't won you that teddy bear," Kai said and looked at Jae-Hwa that carried a smaller bear. They went to another attraction and Kai succeeded to win a little brown teddy bear for Jae-Hwa.
 "Nah that's okay, I got this little cutie. I'm gonna call it Kai, after you," she said and Kai blushed. Jae-Hwa looked down at her watch.
 "Oh my, the clock is so much. I need to go. Here's my number Xxx and please call me sometime. Oh and here's your jacket, thank you so much Kai," Jae-Hwa said and pecked Kai's shin and rushed away. Kai let out a sigh and took out his phone.

To: Jae-Hwa
From: Kai

Hi it's Kai, here's my number. Let's meet sometime again :)

Kai walked out from the carnival. He couldn't stop thinking about Jae-Hwa. 'Oh my, this wasn't good' he thought. His phone beeped and he looked at the screen.

From: Jae-Hwa
To: Kai

Hi, Kai! Thanks for the wonderful night, I really appreciatedit. I hope we'll meet soon again. I'm sorry I left so early. My dad is on the hospital and he really needed me. I maybe can't meet the guys tomorrow, his condition is worse than I thought, I hope you'll understand.

Kai decided to answer later so he walked home. He unlocked his door and stepped in. His dad was asleep on the sofa. Kai tucked him in and walked up to his room. He changed his clothes and laid down at the bed.

To: Jae-Hwa 
From: Kai

Hi :), I'm sorry about your dad and I wish I could help you. If you want I can meet you tomorrow at the hospital, I can bring anything you want, but I'll understand if you don't want. I can say to Suho that you won't be there tomorrow. Have a nice sleep Jae-Hwa 

Kai locked his phone and closed his eyes. His phone beeped and his eyes flew open.

From: Jae-Hwa 
To: Kai

It would be fun if you came by tomorrow and if you can, take some chocolate with you, my dad loves it. Thank you so much Kai, I'll meet you tomorrow, sleep tight :)

Kai smiled as he read the message. He closed his eyes and pictures of Jae-Hwa appeared. This can't be good he thought.