No More Hurt

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

*hide* *hide* *peek* *peek* *hide again* Clear!! ehmm... Hello I'm back *wave*

*deep bow* I'm so sorry. Now here the update. Forgive me ne~ *puppy eye*

Enjoy reading ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

-YUNHO’S OFFICE-

 

Yunho mind travel nowhere. He put his head on the head chair he sitting. He keep staring at the ceiling His mother word kept on repeating on his mind.

`You will marry someone I choose no matter what…’

“How can I marry someone I doesn’t even know?” Yunho ask himself.

“I’m only 26. I’m still young” Yunho pouting his mouth.

And suddenly his mind started to remember that person. A person he was once loved with all his heart.

He took a photo from his wallet. The photo that consist two man with big smile decorating their face and the tall man give a bear back hug to the small man in front him.

His work already been forget long times.

He keep staring to the man that he once hugging tightly.

‘His smile’

‘His big eye’

‘His snow white skin’

‘His everything’

‘That’

‘Kim Jaejoong’ the name he once told himself he will forget forever. But that names like have been nail in his head even since the first times he laid his eye on that person.

Yunho close his eyes try to clams down his raging heart.

‘Kim Jaejoong’ the very first person that could shake his heart likes earthquake. The very first person that could make his mood turns upside down or happy just with a smile.

He can still remember the tears that are falling from Jaejoong beautiful doe eyes that time. The beautiful smile that gone from the beauty lips and the way the beautiful face slowly getting further away.

‘Even if I can vowed to never think about you AGAIN.’

‘Why I’m looking at your picture AGAIN today?’

He still remember Jaejoong expression when he angry or thinking , the beautiful smile that make him smile at times, the clumsy mistake and the voice that bring peace in his heart, the grumbling and the bad habit that make him cry at times, the rude tone and the past mistake that he can now understand.

‘I’m not fine Jaejoong~ah.’

‘I can’t fall in love with other people other than you.’

‘Can’t you come back to me and be mine again.’

‘I promise if you could come back to me I promise I won’t let you go again. To let you go that time was just my mistake. To angry, to sad, to depress all become one. I thought I can leave without you but look at me now, Jae’ Yunho shut his eyes tightly to prevent from tears falling.

He really hated this Yunho, to weak just because of love. He is Jung Yunho who is the scary, tough, cold face, heartless but responsible in everything until his worker scare to face him. But when it came to Jaejoong he is likes lose kid. Crying in hoping his mother will come back and love him back.

“Jae-ah”

‘Why I have to married someone I doesn’t knew?’ 

‘I still can’t get you out of my heart.’

‘Why-why suddenly omma ask me to marry someone she just met a few times?’

‘What’s so great about this person?’

‘Just wait I will make you suffer whoever you are.’

‘Boo did I make a best decision here?’

Heavy sigh leave Yunho’s heart lips shape.

‘Jaejoong-ah I miss you...’ with that whisper he close his eyes with his head still rest on the head chair and went to his dreamland wishing that he could meet that person there even it just for a second.

But the reality is far from his dreamland because here now standing his mother in front of him with a very happy big smile that make him freak out.

‘OMG When did she come in?’

He never see his mother like that so he knew very well the news that will come to his ear is something he will hate for sure.

“Yunnie~” Mrs. Jung called his only son with a very cheerful voice that she rarely used. “I’ve has a very good news for you son. Don’t you feel excited to know the news engg~” said Mrs.Jung still with a smile that can’t seem to escape from her face.

“What?” ask Yunho with no inters. He felt really lazy today.

He knew that his mother must have just visited his wife to be. Because it is the only reason that can bring a big smile to the women face.

‘I think she already poison my mother’s mind’ Yunho rolled his eyes but make sure his mother wouldn’t see it or his mother must be... *Aish… let just don’t talk about that*

“I already told your wife before that you two will get married in two weeks. Omo!! so excited ong~” said Mrs .Jung clapping her hand likes seal with a very happy-happy smile paste her face.

“What!!!” Shout Yunho out of his lung.

‘NOW she surely poison my lovely mother’s mind’

He never knew that the married would be this fast. Now he confirm on one thing. The person that will be his wife, was such a gold-digger that just likes to run into his pocket.

‘Shameless’ Yunho whispers to himself.

Just when Yunho open his mouth try to protease Mrs. Jung decision but he been cut but her.

“Yah! Did you have to shout like that to your mom Yunnie? I’m almost have a heart attack here you know!” Mrs. Jung rubs her chest a little before landing her on the chair in front of Yunho.

“To excited engg~” Mrs. Jung suddenly giggle.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout like that to you. I was just to surprises. By the way, why the weeding has to be done in two weeks?” Ask Yunho curiously.

“It my idea of course ^_^” said Mrs. Jung smile proudly with her idea. “Furthermore I can’t wait to have someone to accompany me when you and your father when outstation. You two prefer spend you times with all this paper than me right?” Mrs. Jung kept pointing to the paper work in front of Yunho.“So I really sure my daughter-in-law will accompany me”

“That not true Omma. Who said…” again his word have been cut by his mother.

“That why I can’t wait to have my daughter-in-law hehe~”

Yunho now was lost for words. He really doesn’t know that his mother can change just because of one person that particularly will be his wife soon.

“Alright” said Yunho helplessly.

He doesn’t want to take the sweet smile on his mother face so he just agree without thinking twice like he always done.

‘This the only way to forget you BooJae’

“By the way, Yunho~ah” Mrs. Jung giggly started the conservation back.

“You have the same expression like yours wife-to-be. Both of your shock face are the same but of course you wife to be has more cute shock expression than you hehe” said Mrs.Jung before she laugh her heart out.

“Omma I’m your son” Yunho somehow feel a little jealous to see his mother pricing other people.

“Ok… ok… now my son really cute” Mrs.Jung patting Yunho’s soft hair.

“Stop pouting can’t you” Yunho still pouting

“But I have to tell you one secret” Mrs. Jung come closer to his son to whisper.“Your wife-to-be is really cute”.

“Ahh…don’t forget his beauty-like-angle face. I think someone will take him from you if you can’t treat him nicely”.

“Omma wait wait”

“HIM!!!” Yunho ask his omma.

Mrs. Jung just pretending to not heard his son before she stand from his chair.

“That why I caught him first before other people can” Mrs. Jung wink before she start to walk to leave the room.

“Omma I need some explanation here” Yunho get up from his chair to follow his mother. He heard his mother big laugh before the door being close.

“You will be fine, son” shout his mother outside his office.

“I’m ruined -.- ”

 Yunho fell back onto his chair.

 

////////////////^_^/////////////////

 

JAEJOONG POV

 

“Ah~ hyung you finally comeback” said Junsu in his high dolphin voice that could make any building collapse soon.

Jaejoong release a heavy sigh before sat down at one of the table at the café he work. He was so tired from the previous activity and at the same times the shock from the dolphin voice really can’t make him clam in a second.

And now he had to face his friends here that of course won’t let him go anywhere without explanation.

“Hyung~ tell us who the women that come to meet you this morning” said Junsu almost doesn’t let Jaejoong took a little air.

Sungmin and Donghae nod in since.

“Let me sit down first”

The fourth just give the space so that Jaejoong can sit on the café chair and they can hear the story.

“ Palli, palli. I want to know” Heachul demanded.

Sungmin and Donghae were just nodding again.

“Ehm... How can I call it. She... she is my future mother-in-law” answers Jaejoong a little bit hesitate. He knew that his friends must be really shock by what he said. But he knew it useless to lie to his friends because they also will know one day.

Just heard word MOTHER-IN-LAW make Junsu, Heechul, Sungmin and Donghae mouth gasp and their big eyes became larger until their eye ball almost pop out of their eyes. (a/n scary right… ;) )

“Bhow!!!” Shout Junsu in a really loud voice until everyone in the café look at him in disbelieve look. The other three just lose word. Unexpectedly Heechul the big mouth also lose word.

Junsu sat down at an insistence. He felt that all his blood go up to his face and that make his face look so red like a tomato from the shock.

Heechul look at Junsu with ‘what the hell’ face before his eyes look back at Jaejoong.

“Now tell us how the hell you know that women and where you go with her just now” said Heechul with a very not so sweet voice.

Jaejoong gulp his saliva while looking at Heechul. He knew immediately that Heechul was angry.

“I…I meet her a few days ago when I’m walking home” said Jaejoong a little bit stature. “She help me paid Changmin hospital bill that why I’m agreeing to marry her son”. Jaejoong just lower his head.

“What!!” Junsu can’t believe his ears. How come Jaejoong just easily want to married to someone’s who just help him paid Changmin hospital bill.

“Hyung” Junsu’s voice was soft suddenly.

Jaejoong give a apologize look to Junsu. He sure Junsu and the other must be very disappointed with him.

“I thought you will marry a woman” said Sungmin after a couple minute his mouth silent.

“Arr” Sungmin shout suddenly when someone just smashed his head.

“Pabo. You deserve it” said Donghae.

“What!!” Sungmin shout back.

Donghae just stick out his tongue.

-Sungmin’s POV-

I knew Jaejoong was hurt badly last time when he couple with that Jung Yunho. But still it’s not completely Yunho fault or Jaejoong. I still remembered when Jaejoong take a decision to break up with Yunho. The days that just fill with tears, hurt, regret and guilty. I remembered how bad Jaejoong condition was that day. So I always hoped that Jaejoong will marry a woman so he won’t be hurt that much. That what I thought but it looked like everything turns upside down.

- POV END-

Sungmin just sigh and rub his head a little.

‘It still hurt. Aish if it not because of the customers here, you dead FISH’

He give Donghae a dead glare but Donghae just pretend likes he didn’t saw it.

“So where did you go with her just now?” Heechul voice woke Sungmin up from his dreamland.

“To the jewelry shop and boutique to buy things for the wedding ceremony that will be held in two weeks” answer Jaejoong weakly.

“TWO WEEKS???” Four of them said in unison. The four head back to Jaejoong. They were surprises when they heard that Jaejoong will get married and now it getting more surprises when they got to knew the wedding will be held in two week. They also confused why Jaejoong agree to get married in that hurried state.  

Heechul the first one that wake up from the shock state started to clear his troth. “So did you buy a suit or dress for the wedding?”

Jaejoong face started to turn red when he heard the question. He really doesn’t know how to answer Heechul question.

Seen his friends face red as tomato Heechul chuckle a little. “So it a dress” said Heechul with a grin.

Jaejoong nod his head slowly.

“So you will be the women in this relationship” add Donghae with a big smile plaster on his face.

Junsu and Sungmin still not back from their shock face when Heechul ask them to get back to their work. So in return they got a ‘pang’ on their back when Heechul slap them to get them back to the world.

“Did you have to slap us that hard hyung” said Sungmin with a pouty mouth still sulk with Heechul behavior just now.

“Really deserve” said Heechul in his diva voice.

“And Jaejoong just take a rest for a while you must still tired right. You have to take care of your face too don’t stress much ne~ because you will be bride in two weeks Haha...” Heechul let out his hysteria laugh.

“About the two sulking clown don’t worried I will handle them” Heechul patting Jaejoong back.

“DON’T CALL ME CLOWN” said Sungmin and Junsu unions.

“I can heard it hyung” pout Junsu.

“Back to work kid~ all of you must don’t want the devil part of me pop out right?”

“Jaejoong you should tell me the whole story later ne~”

Jaejoong just nod and laugh when he saw how Junsu and Sungmin put their sulking face. But still his mind can’t seem to forget his conversation with omma Jung just now.

 

-THAT MORNING-

Jaejoong POV

“Wel-come” I can’t hide my shock face when I saw the person that was standing in front of the door at the café.

“Morning Joongie son” said Mrs. Jung with a smile that reach her ear.

“Omma…Jung”

“Oh! You must be surprises right Joongie. I’m sorry I forget to inform you that I will come here because I’ll get so excited this morning when I remember the thought of meeting you”.

“Ahhh…it ok omma Jung” I reply with a smile but still shock a little.

How come she knew where I  was worked.

Aish… rich people. Pabo Joongie. He crusing in his head.

I always felt happy when I can meet this woman. This woman carried such a really bright and warm aura around her.

“Ah! Joongie where is your boss?” Ask Mrs. Jung out of nowhere.

“There he is.” I pointed at Heechul who was standing near the counter.

“Oh~ then Joongie wait here for a second” said Mrs.Jung before she move towards the counter.

I can’t hear their conversation because I standing quiet far from them. But then Heechul suddenly told me to change my cloth and follow Mrs. Jung. I just done what I was told because I knew it will be worse if I try to make the diva upset.

“Can we go now” said Mrs. Jung with a really excited voice.

‘Go… go where?’ I really can’t read this woman thought.

“Joongie did you know where we are going now?”

“Ehm… ar… where are we going?” I blinked my eyes for a few times. I forget to ask that question when I been drag by Mrs.Jung out of the café just now. Now I’m in the car but still does not knew where we were going.

Mrs.Jung let her laugh echo the car. She really can’t stand her son-in-law cuteness. It was just so cute that she can’t seem to hold her laugh from come out.

“You are really cute Joongie” said Mrs. Jung still with her laugh. Mrs. Jung stops her laugh when she saw her son-in-law pouting his mouth.

“Well we will go and by the things for your weeding” said Mrs. Jung.

“Why we need to buy it so fast?”

“Because yours wedding will be held in two weeks.”

 “Ohh…”after a second of silent.

“BHOW!!!” I shout on top of my lung, my eyes grew bigger, my mouth made an ‘O’ shape and my heart almost jump out of my rib cage. But I don’t care about it. I’m still shock and in panic mode.

“Two weeks…” I reply with mine froze mouth.

“Yes two weeks. Aren’t you excited Joongie? Hehe… I was really excited. I feel like I’m the one who get married” there really nothing can stop that woman smile.

“Ahh…I excited.” I reply weakly.

“Here we are” said Mrs.Jung very excitedly.

“Jewel shop?” I ask innocently.

“Of course dear, we need to get you a ring for the wedding. If not how can you make a vow. It won’t be complete without a ring as a symbol that you and my son are one.”

“Ahh…I’m sorry I still a little bit young so I still do not knew anything about all this. The married to, I don’t know if I can be a good wife to your son”

Suddenly I feel hesitantly about this married. I feel like it to rush.

 “Aish… How old are you to call you still young hem...”

“I… I’m 23”

“Oh you are still quiet young. But one more thing for sure so listen carefully, I will not choose someone who I think is not capable with my son, remember that. My mother instinct told me you two will make a great couple.

“I got married when I was 18, so it not a big deal. You always have omma to lend into”.

‘Omma’ Jaejoong chuckle a little. ‘I can really now feeling to have the real omma I thought’

“Thanks omma”

“Don’t worry dear Joongie I will help you. Now just choose any ring you want.”

“Ne...”I answer hesitantly. A set of expensive ring keep been show to me by the sale women but none of them catch my eyes. I turn around and yes, I have found it.

“Omma Jung I want that ring.”

 “Are you sure Joongie?”

“Yes I’m sure.” I answer without a doubt.

“But it’s just a simple ring. It doesn’t even have a diamond. Furthermore it’s a white gold not a real gold.”

“Omma Jung…”I call her nicely. “Love can’t be measure by money. Love is measure by how strong the couple could protect their love one from harm. At least that what I was think I said hesitantly.”

Although that word are far from what I have done.

“Your word never disappointed me Joongie. It very rear to see such a young man like you now days to say something like that.”  

I just smile humbly when I heard the praise from Mrs. Jung.

“Now let’s go to the other shop we still have many things to buy.”

“Wait!” I said softly.

Mrs. Jung looked at me in question face.

“Can you crave the ring with name?” I ask not so sure.

“Yes you can” said the sale woman.

“Then omma Jung can I crave my name and your son name on each other ring?” I look at her with pleading eyes cause it what I promise to do when I got married to Yunho but it seem impossible so I think of doing it right now.

“Of course sure” Mrs. Jung said. “And it really seen romantic” she add with a dreaming face.

“Thanks” I said thankfully.

“No need to thanks me Joongie furthermore your idea always good and brilliant.”

I leave the rest for Mrs. Jung to handle cause I doesn’t even know my future-so call-husband name. Stupid right I married with someone that I do not even know his name.

“I have settles everything here so now let go and buy you a wedding dress” Mrs.Jung said while smile sheepishly.

“Ok~”

“BHOW!!! Wed…wed…wedding dress” once again ‘lose word’.

“Yes wedding dress Joongie.”

Before I could say anything I have been drag to the boutique that full with women who were trying their wedding dress. They all look at me at an unbelievable expression.

“Omma…”I call hesitantly. “How can I wear a wedding dress when I a man?” I know that question is stupid but still I need some explanation.

“Then you want my son to wear the wedding dress” said Mrs. Jung while try to imagine his son in a wedding dress.

Before I could answer ‘Yes’ Mrs. Jung has burst into a big laugh.

“Haha…haha… oh my god I should not imagine it in the first place” said Mrs.Jung still with her laughter.

 “Joongie my son is to manly he will look weird in wedding dress but you are different because you were so beautiful like a woman. No, no, no you were more beautiful than any girl” said Mrs.Jung firmly.

I just held my head down when I hear omma comment cause I feel a little hot when I heard she praise that I look more beautiful than other woman in this world. (a/n Jae think high of himself ^0^ )

“Joongie now go and try that wedding dress” said Mrs.Jung point at one of the changing room in boutique.

I walk hesitantly towards the changing room where omma Jung showed me just now. As soon as I in the changing room I realize that there are almost ten and more wedding dress for me to try.

I let out a heavy sigh before try one of the wedding dress. The dress were a little tight and it hard for me to move around.

The curtain been open and all people around were looking at me in gasp. My face start to turn red as tomato cause no one ever look at me like that and it weird cause I never try to wear something as beautiful as the dress.

Mrs. Jung was to shock to say anything but she quickly put her thumb finger down.

I know it a sign for me to try another dress that been prepare in the changing room it. The curtain close again as I try almost all the wedding dress that is in the boutique. At least that what’s I thought.

-After 4 hours-

At last omma Jung put her thumb up at one of the wedding dress I wear. I don’t know how many dress I have try but I’m glad that it has over. No more or I will just throw up.

The dress is no so tight or y. It has a ribbon on each of the shoulder so it won’t fall. Furthermore I don’t have a like woman. It’s simple but still beautiful.

‘I like it’ but I don’t want to shout out it. To embressing.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

They went to lunch after that. Yeah not so call lunch because it has been 2 o’clock in the afternoon.

The lunch ran really noisy with Mrs. Jung laugh with the story that she kept telling Jaejoong. Jaejoong can’t help but laugh along when she telling her only son almost burn their house just because he try to cook ramen when his son hungry one night.

And not to forget asking him about his first love and so on until that poor man face turn to red likes the tomato sauce on the pasta they eating.

“Thanks Joongie cause you have cheer my day” said Mrs. Jung happily after they finish eating.

“Did your day always be worst omma?” I ask hesitantly.

“It’s not like that Joongie it just that I’m happy that my son will get married with someone as nice as you.”

I smile shyly when heard the praise. “But I wonder about one thing omma” I ask, hesitate whether to continue or not.

Mrs. Jung gave a smile to user Jaejoong to continue his talk.

“What type of person your son were?” I heard omma Jung laughing when she heard my question.

“My son use to be the most cheerful person but it all change in one night. I don’t know what happen between him and his lover. His start to close his heart after that and all you could see now was a cold and heartless person.”

“My son has been hurt by his first love so don’t be sad if he treat you coldly. I hope for your understanding and I also hope you could bring back the smile to his face” said Mrs. Jung in a sad tone.

“I will try my best to make your son happy,” I reply with a very confident voice cause I really hope I can cure his heart although I don’t know who he is. 

‘I already promise myself the day I was born. I will not make other people sad because of me anymore’

‘just one person is enough. No more.’

 

-Back to café again-

“My son has been hurt by his first love so don’t be sad if he treat you coldly.” The words that come out omma Jung mouth still in his head. A guilty feeling can’t seem to escape his mind.

If just I could go back in time I would choose not to hurt you Yunnie. Seem like fate doesn’t seem want to side with us. But one thing I’m sure about. I never regret that I fall in love with a person name ‘Jung Yunho’.   

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[a/n] Already finish reading. Really sorry this chapter come out really long. I want to cut it some but my sister tell me it ok because I have make you all wait for the update. Once again *deep bow* for the late update. Don't forgot to drop a comment ne~.

*Author run from the scene* "I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible!!!!" *keep running* BYe!!!!