Sorry

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

 *Firstly Im very sorry to tell this to my subcriber and reader, I will not update for awhile because there something happend with the internet at my house. I already begging my parents to repair it as soon as possible. I hope you can wait for me. I already write for the next chapter so I will post it when I already get my internet back. Im writing this with my smart phone actually so... *sigh* Im really sorry. Sorry Sorry Sorry... TT~

Wait for me ne ^^~

------------------------

After thinking for awhile I feel really bad to the subsriber and the reader so for who still clueless about this story ( I think there are many ^^) here a little summary about  how this story will going:

Yunjae was once a couple. Eventhought with different background they still promise to love each other.Jaejoong father already death until one day his mother change and love to go out meet with different men everytime.She abondon Jaejoong until one day she come to meet Jaejoong and give a baby for him to take care.

the baby is Changmin.A son from Jaejoong mother with another man.His mother ask Jaejoong for money.Jaejoong had to broke up with Yunho because he afraid that his mother would ask money from Yunho.he know that Yunho has help him many times and he afraid that he would put Yunho in some trouble.So he ran away so that his mother cant find Changmin and him.

Changmin was discover with heart disease and weak stomach when he was a little baby.After 5 years Jaejoong accidently meet with Yunho mother that he never meet before.He agree to married to Yunho to pay back the kindness of Yunho mother.

Jaejoong and Yunho had to face many things and there also be a little bit misunderstanding between them.Changmin condition become worse but they still no donar from him.

Jaejoong take alternative as his family want to donar his heart.

What will happend if Jaejoong heart fit Changmin? 

What will happend if Yunho know the truth?

Will they happy ever after likes their promise or they have to be separate again?

----------------------------------------------------------

So there is. Im really sorry once again. I feel really bad. Sorry for the errow hope for your understanding..

Thank you ^^