Wedding Day Part 2

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

Happy Reading^^


NOBODY POV

 

Jaejoong stay beside Yunho like what the other male want although he really wanted to go to his friend and congratulate him. He pouted a little and played with his finger because he didn’t know what to do now.

‘Who will be the lucky woman- or guy that will win Kim Junsu the duckling heartJaejoong thought to himself. ‘I just hope whoever he meet can stand his dolphin high note’ Jaejoong than smile to himself. ‘Even Choikang from DBSK will lose I think’

“Hehe” Jaejoong laugh at his own thought before, he throwing his eyes to Junsu who was now blushing from the teasing from his other friends.

“So you like that guy ha?” Ask Yunho in a stern voice.

“Guy? What guy?” ask Jaejoong before he give confuse look to Yunho question.

“That guy over there in the white suit” said Yunho while point his mouth to Junsu.

Jaejoong look at the way Yunho point his mouth before see a blushing Junsu who was now talking alone with Yoochun. He tried to hold his laugh and look back at Yunho who has a weird expression on his face.

“He just my friend” said Jaejoong in a soft tone.

“Yea…friend” said Yunho mockingly.

‘Don’t tell me you jealous Yunho’ Jaejoong said in his head and bite his lower lip to surpass his smile.

“And let me told you one more thing Joongie” said Yunho while lean closer to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong lift his face to look at Yunho and their eye lock with each other. Jaejoong bite his lip harder, ‘now’ to surpass his blushing face.

“For your information, I have promise myself, who ever I’m going to married today, I will make his live a miserable life. You know me right, what promise mean to me if it don’t mean to been done. So you should be prepared sweetheart” said Yunho with a smirk on his face and step back from Jaejoong and look around.

Jaejoong gasp when he heard Yunho answer. All smile and blushing before was vanish from his face and his mouth part a little from the shock before he cover it with his hand.

Yunho take a glare at teary Jaejoong who was looking at him with unbelievable face before Yunho smile like nothing was happening. He was very happy with the respond that he got.

Jaejoong try hard to surpass his tears from leaving his eyes. He knew that Yunho has change completely at the first time he lends his eye on him at the altar before.

To see Yunho smiling 5 years ago really give him comfort but today it became scary, very scary. It looked like just his mouth show his happiness but his eyes said otherwise.

‘Don’t say you expert he will be happy to see you Jaejoong-ah. You knew that all of this is your fault to leave him’ Jaejoong want to say something to Yunho but he just swollen it after it look like their conservation get other people attention.

Yunho just smile at the guess show that nothing happened and Jaejoong have to do the same too. He force a smile on his face before he look at Yunho face one more time.

‘It was not sincere, his smile was not sincere. He was hurt badly I think, since it my fault to change you like this, I have to accept it with open heart, right Yunnie-ah. Just hurt me if you feel it lessen yours hurt’ Jaejoong thought to himself.

He then give a weak smile to Yunho went Yunho eye lend on him for a second before he turn to look around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Suddenly the atmosphere in the wedding hall changes into something romantic with a slow music and dim light. One after one guest started to dance with their partner.

“Let’s go” said Yunho while dragging the stone Jaejoong to the dance floor. He put his hand on Jaejoong waist while the other one hold Jaejoong hand.

Jaejoong who was first surprises with Yunho behavior now has his hand on Yunho shoulder while blushing hardly.

“Yun-Yunho-ah I…I don’t know how to dance.” Jaejoong said while look up to the taller man.

“I know. I bet you never change after all. Just follow my lead then”

As the music began to fill the hall both of them start to swing their body to the rhythm.

Jaejoong blush hardly because they were to close until he can heard Yunho steady heart beat. The closeness made Jaejoong really shy so he hides his face on Yunho chest so that Yunho can’t see his blushing face.

“Why did you do that?”

“Huh?” Jaejoong look at Yunho with a question face.

“Why did you always hide you face on my chest when you were shy” Yunho said with expressionless face after he saw Jaejoong shyly snuggle on his chest.

“Ar-ah! Sorry” Jaejoong step back after he realized what he doing. But even before he can escape from Yunho embrace, Yunho pull him back into his body.

Yunho then took Jaejoong hand to circle his neck before he wrap his hand around Jaejoong waist.

He then tighten his hug on Jaejoong’s body when he feel like the shock Jaejoong want to broke apart from him.

“Listens” Yunho said softly in Jaejoong ear.

Jaejoong stop struggling immediately when he heard Yunho talk to him. He didn’t want to kill the calm Yunho mode or make Yunho mad at him ‘again’ so and he just let him be.

Yunho then put his chin on Jaejoong shoulder when he felt Jaejoong calm enough before he continues talking.

“Boo~”

“Yun-”

Jaejoong was starlet when he heard Yunho call him that. He felt like crying when he heard his nickname being called again by his beloved one, the only one who know about this nickname

 “Shss… just listen can’t you” Yunho said while tighten his hug and buries his face on Jaejoong crook.

Jaejoong just shut his mouth and lend his face on Yunho shoulder before he close his eyes thinking how long has it been, after he can feel again Yunho hug him like this.

“BooJae-ah~” Yunho was call Jaejoong again.

Jaejoong just give a ‘hem’ show that he was listening before Yunho continue.

 “Since the day you leave without a word of goodbye, I feel the scenery around me has change. The promise I made that I would become yours everything and the incomplete memories has also changed” Jaejoong can feel was Yunho smirk on his crook.

“Did you ever feel what I feel? Did you ever ask yourself about how your love condition when you leave him? Where are him now? Who are with him? What kind of cloth that he is wearing? What he was doing and laughing at? Did you ever think about it, Jae?”

Now Jaejoong can feel his shoulder was wet. ‘Did Yunho cry?’ he asked himself.

“Yun-ah” Jaejoong call, he want Yunho to stop crying. He can’t take it anymore to see his Yunnie crying because of him again.  

He wanted to comfort Yunho so he then tightens his hug on Yunho.

“Yunnie don-”

“Wanna know something?” Yunho cut him. Jaejoong can hear the broken voice come from the taller man.

“Every day I pray to be with you because I still believe that we will meet each other again one day”

“Hem” Yunho chuckle a little “I don’t really know that God will listen to my pray”.

He then wiped his tears before he broke the hug and looked at his now-call-wife who was in teary state.

Yunho grab Jaejoong shoulder so that he was looking at him “This feeling won’t change. You are the only one I been thinking all this time, so that’s why I hate you.”

Jaejoong tears that he tried to hold now falling down like a stream on his face once he heard the ‘I hate you’ word come from Yunho mouth.

His heart hurt like crazy. Jaejoong look at Yunho eye, like before it not sincere, more like he said that to make Jaejoog hurt. He could see how broken Yunho are just from his word.

After Yunho see Jaejoong crying he hug back Jaejoong so that people won’t see them, actually this action is more like he don’t want Jaejoong to see that he was crying. He can’t hold back his tears anymore after he see Jaejoong tears because the tears is like poison that can make his heart heave.

‘Jaejoong the once who should hurt, who should cry not me. Today will be the last day I will cry and hurt’ Yunho said to himself.

Luckily, they are far from other people and here is darker so that others can’t see the newlywed couple who was crying on their happy day.

“Joongie I can’t forget you, but the truth is, I don’t want to forget you. I can’t feel even a bit of happiness because you are not by my side. No matter how hard I try, I end up crying and my tears just won’t stop.”

“Yunnie-ah” Jaejoong was crying hard on Yunho chest by now.

“Therefore, here I am. I am right here calling for your name. Even though I don’t have any reason to embrace this pain anymore, but I can’t help doing it. What should I do BooJae-ah?”

“Yun… Yunnie I know you don’t want to heard this but so-sorry, really-really sorry. I hurt you sorry” Jaejoong said with a teary eyes and broken voice. He didn’t know why but he suddenly hugs Yunho more tightly like his life depends on him.

Yunho was looked at Jaejoong face while slowly lose Jaejoong grip on his body before he turn around and walk away.

Jaejoong was left dumbfound on the dancing floor and his heart felt like he has been stab many time with a sharp knife.

 

-JUNSU POV-

“Auch” I look at the person who was bump into me before I realize that was Jaejoong who was now with a teary eye.

“Jae” I called but Jaejoong just ignored me and went out.

‘Why he crying’ I asked myself.

‘Yah! Don’t said to me that he so-call-husband do something to him.’ I decide that I need to talk with Jaejoong.

But before I can take my first step I was been held by this wide forehead guys who make me blushing hard with his sweet word such a playboy. He just shake his head said that I should not went into Jaejoong for right now. I just blushing and continue the dancing.

Want to know how come I know this person. Yeah! It more like I make a mistake at the first place. It happened this evening before the wedding ceremony started.

I went to look for Changmin after he suddenly running away from me because he feel excited to see the big building and- let just skip here ( where I went to every room look for him and meet ert- *sigh*)

Then, I found Changmin in this one room but he was crying so I just yell at this handsome closes guy because he made Changmin crying but it turn that Jaejoong oh-so-call- husband actually who make Changmin cry. Oh! This guy seriously was getting on my nerve.

Then when I got the bouquet he come and congratulate me not to forget teasing me that I was mistaken him to make little kid crying (that went I know that Yunho the wanted man actually) and let just skip when he teasing me said that I should married him since I got the bouquet. He also told me that this is not our first encounter.

I also feel like it not the first time I meet him but I can’t remember when the first time I meet him.  

Then, I learn that his name is Park Yoochun. The second biggest company after Jung Corp and bla bla bla

Hey! I should tell you about the crying Jaejoong.

I suddenly feel like Yoochun was tightens his hand on my body before I heard a greasy voice on my right ear.

“Just let him been. Today was their first time to meet each other after a couple of years missing each other, So there must have many things to talk about” Yoochun said in-matter-of-fact and hug Junsu back to dancing

“But I”

“No but-but let just continue dancing and let them settle their own problem like a grown up man.”

“Alright” I said with a heavy heart. I hope Joongie will be fine.

-END POV-

 

 

-JAEJOONG POV-

I walk out of the hall with a glass that I don’t know what it call but I guess it tasty because it had such a beautiful color.

My tears just won’t stop from falling. It hurt so much. My heart hurt so much like I will death in an instinct.

I don’t know where my feet bring me but when I realize where I am I stop immediately. I was at a pool that has no one there.

My eyes catch the big brown bear statue that it tall almost as same as my waist. It was on his four legs and it mouth was wide open and show his sharp teeth. It was near the pool and I don’t know why my feet bring me towards it.

“Hi brown bear. Can I sit beside you?” I ask that statue and of course it won’t answer back because it just a ‘statue’. ‘Pabo Jaejoong’ I curse myself.

I sat beside it and continue crying like crazy.

“You must think I’m pathetic right?” I ask that bear while sipping the colorful water I brought just now until it leaves half off the glass.

Suddenly my head feel a little bit heavy and I think the water is the cause of it.

“Bear! What is this” I show the bear statue my water. “It sweet but it makes me dizzy”

“Hehe~ it more dizzy when I was standing” I was now face the bear. I blink a couple of time to get my version clear back before I sit in front of the wide open statue bear’s mouth.

I put my hand in the bear’s mouth. “Bite me” then I sip the colorful water a little.

“Yah! I said bite me” now I was on edge of crying because the bear didn’t listen to me and put my glass down.

“You were bad. You just bad like Yunnie. Here” I poke my chest with finger a couple of time “really hurt”

“You bad. I don’t wanna play with you anymore” I get up from my sit and stare of the statue before I drink the colorful water in one shot.

Suddenly I feel really mad because I see the bear turn to look like his Yunnie then he turn to bear right back then to Yunnie back then to the bear back.

“It confusing!” I shouted.

‘Pung’ I punch the bear head. “Ouch” I hold my hand because it really hurt and kiss it for a couple of times but the pain will not go away.

“It hurt” I crying then show my hurt hand to the bear “Yunnie-bear it hurt. Really-really hurt. Yunnie-bear-ah. Kiss it so it will not hurt anymore”

I stop crying for a couple of second waiting for the kiss but nothing happened “Don’t wanna? Yunnie-bear don’t wanna help me. Bad bear. Uwa!!”

My crying started to be louder, but what I care because not just my hand hurt but my heart also hurt.

“You don’t know. Yunnie-ah you don’t know. I have a reason” I blink a couple of time when I saw the bear turn to Yunnie.

“Hehe~ Bear-ah you back” I said to the bear with smiling face after I can see it back. “You are so many. One, Two, Three, Four Hehe~ I can’t count anymore” I scratch my head

“My head a little dizzy. Ne~ ne~ I will sit” I feel like crazy but I really hear the bear said to me to sit because it will lessen the dizziness so I sit in front of the bear.

“One bear, Two bear, Four bear” I called them. “Where the Three bear, did he was already went home. Aish~” I waved my hand in front of the bear. “He should tell me”

“Yah!” I shout suddenly. “Hehe~ you must he shock right. Sorry” I salute at them.

“Want to hear a secret” I said whispering a little loud because there are three bear to hear.

“Yunnie was a bad person. He didn’t know what it feel here” I show to them where my chest is “it hurt so…much. I know he also hurt because I’m a bad person but it just hurt him more right. He cried, Yunnie crying. He didn’t even ask me why then- Huh! He pabo”

I wait for the bear to respond to me but they said nothing. I blink at them.

“Now be good. Give me bobo here” I show them my fist. Then I realize something “Arasso, sorry for hurt you” I bow to the bear in sitting way.

“But can’t you give me a bobo here. It still hurt”

“Muah~” Then I feel my fist have been kiss. I smile a little. “Did it still hurts”

I just nod my head, too shy to look at the owner.

“Do you want me to kiss it again” I nod my head.

“Until it not hurt anymore” I blush with what I just said.

“Umm…until it not hurt anymore, but you just call me bear” with that I look at the owner voice. Yeah it was the real ‘Yunnie-bear’.

“How come you see me as a bear. It bigger than me triple times you know and more ugly than me for hundred million times. But I can forgive you because you just give me a new nickname. Yunnie-bear right? It kind of cute Haha~”

“Don’t tell me you listen to everything” I said while pouting my mouth.

“Ehm… sorry-ne but I have to say I already listen to everything” Yunho chuckle a little after he saw Jaejoong pouting more.

“Yah!” Jaejoong shout and punch Yunho arm. “Ouch! Uwah! It hurt again. Yunnie-bear it hurt”

“Haha~ ne baby let me kiss it so it will go away eng~”

I nod my head. Then my fist has been attack by Yunho kiss.

“Muah~ Muah~ Muah~ Muah~”

“Is it still hurt” he asked.

I just shake my head. Actually it still hurt but to see Yunho at least care about me already make me happy. I think I really drunk

“Now should we go inside. The guess already back”

“The guess already back?” I asked him back. My head was really dizzy.

“See how long you were stay outside. You will caught a cold. Now let go inside eng~”

“eng~”.

END POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 YUNHO POV

My father asked me to look for Jaejoong when he can’t see him. ‘Why everyone favor him then me’ I ask myself.

Alright I have to admitted that he is hot, to pretty for a boy, has a very charming smile, has angelic voice, and of course good heart. That why I fall in love with him 5 years ago.

I sigh a little before walk out of the hall. I look for him at almost every place in the hotel and I still didn’t found him. I almost give up but I suddenly heard a noise come from the private pool that just a certain people can go in.

I walk to the source of the noise than there he is looking cutely in front of the brown bear statue. He seem like a drunk man when I came near him.

“Hehe~ Bear-ah you back” he said to the bear and me with smiling face. “You are so many. One, Two, Three, Four Hehe~ I can’t count anymore” he said while scratch his head.

“You seem drunk so take a sit. It will help to reduce the dizziness” I told him nicely.

“My head a little dizzy. Ne~ ne~ I will sit” he said to the bear I think.

“One bear,Two bear, Four bear” he called them and of course I was count to. “Where the Three bear, did he was already went home. Aish~” he waved his hand in front of the bear. “He should tell me” Jaejoong said while pouting his mouth.

I want to kiss that pout away so badly. ‘Yunho clam down’ I said to myself.

“Yah!” Jaejoong shout suddenly. I took me by surprises and I open my eyes bigger than necessary. “Hehe~ you must he shock right. Sorry” Jaejoong salutes at me and the bear statue.

“Want to hear a secret” Jaejoong said. And what I can tell you is, it not look like a secret because he talk loud enough for four people to hear.

“Yunnie was a bad person. He didn’t know what it feel here” Jaejoong show me where his chest is. “It hurt so…much. I know he also hurt because I’m a bad person but it just hurt him more right. He cried, Yunnie crying. He didn’t even ask me why then- Huh! He pabo”

I was shock when heard his confession but he stop suddenly and blinking at me cutely with his doe eyes.

‘He such a cutie-pie’ I thought to myself.

“Now be good. Give me bobo here” Jaejoong show me his fist. I look at his fist without blinking.

“Arasso, sorry for hurt you” he bow to me in sitting way.

“But can’t you give me a bobo here. It still hurt” he asked me with a teary eye.

“Muah~” I give a kiss on his fist. “Did it still hurt?” I ask him.

He just nodding his head and I can see a blush on his face.

“Do you want me to kiss it again?” I ask him.

“Until it not hurt anymore” he said and his face was redder than before.

“Umm~…until it not hurt anymore, but you just call me bear” I told him in a sulking tone.

“How come you see me as a bear. It bigger than me triple times you know and more ugly than me for hundred million times. But I can forgive you because you give me a new nickname. Yunnie-bear right? It kind of cute Haha~” I said to him with a smile on my face.

“Don’t tell me you listen to everything” he said while pouting his mouth.

“Ehm… sorry-ne but I have to say I already listen to everything” I chuckle a little after I saw Jaejoong pouting more.

“Yah!” Jaejoong shout and punch my arm. “Ouch! Uwah! It hurt again. Yunnie-bear it hurt” he said while crying again.

“Haha~ ne baby let me kiss it so it will go away eng~” I ask for his permission.

I nodding my head. Then his fist has been attack by my kiss.

“Muah~ Muah~ Muah~ Muah~”

“Is it still hurt” I asked.

He was just shaking his head. Oh! He was really cute. Look at that pouting mouth and the redden cheek.

Yunho wake up! You just have to take Jaejoong back not innocently admire him.

“Now should we go inside. The guess already back” I told him after I went back to the reality.

“The guess already back?” he asked me back.

“See how long you were stay outside. You will caught a cold. Now let go inside eng~” I said while give my hand to him.

“eng~” he reply before took my hand in his.

END POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-AT THE VVIP ROOM IN THE MAJESTIC HOTEL-

 

YUNHO POV

“I will take a bath first” I told the drunken Jaejoong and he just nod his head before crash his body on the king-size-bed. I just let him be and go to take a bath.

When the cold water attacked my body my mind remind the incident that happen in the wedding hall just now.

‘He must hate me now’ I said on my mind and a fakes smiles appear on my lips. I don’t know why but my heart aches so much because I’m saying something I don’t want to say.

I turn the water to warm one so that I can finish my bath and go to sleep so that I can forget everything that happens today.

After an hour bath, I get out from the bathroom and there he is sitting on the edge of the bed looking at nowhere.

“Go take a bath now” I said with my cold voice.

He got up and when to the bathroom before a ‘click’ sound was heard that shown someone is locking the door.

I immediately change into my pajama before move to the bed. But before I could throw a futon and a pillow down because I don’t think I can sleep well if Jaejoong sleep with me on the same bed, the bathroom door was open.

“Why you still didn’t take a bath yet” I ask not even give a second glance towards him.

“I…I…I can’t take the dress off” his reply weakly.

“Then??” I asked him back.

“Then I can take a bath and it really hot” he said while scratching slowly his white snowy body ily.

‘Oh my god! Did he trying something’ I thought to myself before I gulp my saliva to surpass the not-so-innocent-though.

“Th-then go find someone to help you” I said in uncaring voice before slowly low my body in the bed.

“But…but the other will see my body” said Jaejoong in a shy tone.

“So what if they saw your body?”

“It…it embrassing” he reply weakly before start to move toward the door.

“So by asking me you don’t feel shy ha? By the way how you could dress yourselves when you don’t know how to undress yourselves back.”

“Heechulhyunghelpmewearit” said Jaejoong in one breath.

“Did you said something?”

“It’s okay I go find someone to help me with this dress” he reply almost like a whisper before moving toward the door.

“Where are you going” I ask rudely.

“To ask someone to help about the dress”

“With this drunken state” I asked him. ‘When I thought back how could I let someone seen what is mine. I never share anything since I was young so I can’t’

I don’t know what get into me but I held his hand so that he can’t open the door. I also don’t know when did I get up from the bed and be by his side right now.

I start to help him undress from the dress and of course I kind of curse a little. Just a little, believe me. But there so many strings that make it so hard to get Jaejoong out of the dress and not to forget Jaejoong annoying voice telling me I should do this then do that.

I told you the truth I regret give a hand to Jaejoong to open his annoying string but it more better than let someone other than me do this. Because the more it opens, the more I can see his white skin.

After almost 15 minute struggle with the string on the dress at last Jaejoong can get out of the dress and of course he not undress in front of me.

If he undress in front of me I swear I don’t know what I would done to him. Furthermore he drunk and I can’t take an advantage towards it right. I’m such a gentleman.

The thought of how gentleman I were makes me smile into ear before proceed to the bed. Not all men like me hehe~.

What took him so long I mumble when I found out that Jaejoong didn’t go out from the bathroom even after 45 minutes.

When I was about to get up from the bed, the ‘click’ sound was heard and it show that Jaejoong was out of the bathroom.

I slump back to the bed pretending like I was sleeping so that he can’t suspect anything. Jaejoong slowly moved toward the bed but I told him to sleep on the futon at the floor and I don’t know what happen next because I already sleep.

END POV

 

NOBODY POV

Jaejoong was about to sleep on the bed when Yunho ask him to sleep on the futon at the floor.

‘Bad man Jaejoong’ said in his head.

He picked up the futon and pillow that Yunho throw down. Then he sleeps on the floor with a sad face although he was still a bit sober.

Jaejoong wake up in the middle of the night when he felt cold.

Jaejoong doesn’t even remember at the first place why he slept on the floor. He slowly crawled to the bed and crashed his body beside Yunho.

‘Here is more warmers’ he thought to himself before went to dreamland.

 

IN THE MORNING

Click,click,click

Was the sound that wake Yunho up instead his alarm clock. He look up and saw how busy his mother take his picture and how his father giggling beside his mother.

“Why did you take my picture” he asked not fully awaked.

“You two look so cute like that” his mother start giggling like a fan girl see he favorite idol.

Yunho look down to his side before realize his situation he was in with Jaejoong. Jaejoong was in his arm. He looked on the tomato Jaejoong that try to avoid too looked at him and snuggles to his chest.

Jaejoong also was awakens by the sound of click.

Jaejoong doesn’t know why Yunho heart beat was beating fast. But he likes it.

Yunho and Jaejoong then wake up from the position they were in and sat at the both edge of the bed when Mr. Jung cleared his throat.

A red tint can be seen on both of their check.

“Now get off of the bed and take a bath now. We need to eat breakfast together since there are new family member” said Mr. Jung to avoid the awkwardness in the room.

“We will wait at the hotel restaurant so hurry up” add Mrs. Jung before they went out of the room and let the newlywed couple to take a breath.

 

 

-AT THE RESTAURANT-

“There you two. What take you so long” ask Mrs. Jung while seen the newlywed took place in front of her.

“Stop that mom. Just straight to the point about what you want from us please. You know I hate waiting right mom” said Yunho coldly.

“Alright if that what you want” said Mrs.Jung.

She clear before said something that make the newlywed mouth wide open. Yes just like what you all think, it’s the HONEYMOON.

 


 

I know it been so long for me to update this story. I kind of busy lately Yeah! lame reason. But here it is. I hope you will like it.

Now I have to finish the next chapter 'Honeymoon'. Where are they will going ? What will happend? I also don't know. Please be excited for the next chapter hehe^^~

Don't forget to leave a comments because it really needed to encourage me to do better. Thank for the reading *wave*