Arrange Married

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

“Hyungie… wakey up” shout Changmin while jumping on Jaejoong old bed that might broke any soon if he doesn’t stop. Jaejoong woke up at the instinct cause he know if he not wake up his younger brother would breaking his oh-so-call-bed.

“Why you wake up so early Minnie-ah….?”  ask Jaejoong half awake. “ I’m hungly, that why I wakey up early…” said Changmin cutely.

‘This cute food monster it only 6.30 in the morning’ curse Jaejoong in his head. He doesn’t know who Changmin took after because their parents are not so into food. “What you want to eat Minnie??”

“Hyungie…~”

“Can I have chocolate  milk and kimchi fried rice pwese~” say Changmin with puppy eye.  “ You can’t eat kimchi with milk you know that right…”  said Jaejoong worriedly. Changmin has weak stomach  so he knew that his step- brother would throw up if he ate kimchi with milk early in the morning. (a/n; I don’t think kimchi went well with milk so whoever has weak stomach they will throw up right?)

Changmin just pout his mouth as a sign he protest his brother decision. He know that his brother always over protecting him since omma leave him. But he still love his brother because he the only family he have now.

Jaejoong just can’t see his brother pouty mouth and kiss Changmin so it will chase away.

“OK… No more pouting. I will allow you this one cause you be good boy lately.” Jaejoong slide down from his bed so he can prepare the breakfast. “Minnie go take a bath now while I prepare the breakfast” said Jaejoong. “Minnie-ah are you get it..”  But he heard no answer from his younger brother. “Minnie-ah..” He turn his head around and saw his younger brother smile alone on his own dream ’food’ land.  “Yah  Minnie-ah!” still don’t get any respond “ Yah..!Shim Changmin!!…” shout Jaejoong half scream until their old house feel a little bit shake by Jaejoong voice.

Changmin who was surprises by his hyung scream just now was in the pale face until he fell like there is no blood on his body. “ Why you have to scream so loud like that hyungie~ ” said Changmin in teary eyes. He just happy because he can eat kimchi fried rice and chocolate milk after a long times. Moreover he food monster after all.

Jaejoong rush to his Minnie and hug him. “ Sorry… I’m so sorry”.  Jaejong start to mumbling sorry like a broken cinema. Changmin push Jaejoong aside because he can’t breathe. Jaejoong hug him to tight. Changmin start to rub his chest and gather back air into his lung.

“Gwenchana-yo Minnie-ah…” ask Jaejong worriedly try to rub Changmin chest too.

“You don’t love me anymore hyung~? It hurt. I feel likes it will fall out anytimes” said Changmin with teary eyes and pouty mouth still rubbing his chest. He knew that his hyung are not mean to shout like that, so when he see that his step-brother really care about him, he feel really love.  “It not that hurt actually. I just a little suplies ” (surprise) say Changmin don’t want to worried his brother anymore.

 “ I’m sorry, I love you so much so, don’t say like that. Is it still hurt?”. “ I didn’t  mean to shout like that when I already know that my dongseng  have a weak hea …” Jaejoong couldn’t even finish his sentence when Changmin suddenly cut his word. 

“It’s all your fault hyungie who ask you to hug me so tight and scleam like a clazy women who lost her child in the middle of town then suddenly she remember her child was at the park playing with their fwiends”, said Changmin in one breath. He then pant heavily and start to pout his mouth like a child that lose his candy.

“Yah… who teach you to talk to eldest like that..?” ask Jaejoong.

“Ehmm… the duck hyung…” said Changmin giggly and start to claim Jaejoong bed and cover his body under the blanket.

Jaejoong heard Changmin laugh under the blanket. “Silly kid…” Jaejoong can’t help bit to find it funny. ‘Ohh so it that duck ’ mumbling Jaejoong.

“Kim Junsu you better watch out, who ask you to teach my innoncent boy like that” said Jaejoong with black aura start to surround him.

“keke… keke…” Jaejoong still heard Changmin laugh under the blanket. “Yah… stop laughing and go take a bath..” say Jaejoong.

 “Hyung don’t you think that when Junsu  hyung walk his - will swing like duck…” say Changmin picking under the blanket and cover his mouth to surpass his laugh. “ Junsu hyungie has duck .”

  Jaejoong was taken back for a second because his baby never say something like that, and “keke.. haha.. keke haha..” their laughter start to encore their small house.

//////////////////////////////////^_^////////////////////////////////////

Yunho POV

“Can’t you all done this things properly!!” shout Yunho in his anger. “This isn’t your first time right to handle this kind of job”.  “Why it’s all mess up and how could we show this to our client”. He burst out of his anger towards his worker that doesn’t even dare to look up to the angry Yunho.  They already follow the procedure and check many times before show it to their boss because they know how Yunho is but still... “Want me to fired all of you!” “If you can’t make it settle by tomorrow morning consider that today was your last times at Jung Corp. I don’t need someone useless. Get Out!!”

Yoochun who know Yunho really well, give a sign to the other worker to get out of the room. After all the worker out he keep looking at Yunho with kind of frustration look.

“What?” ask Yunho in stern voice. He know that his best friend keep looking at him until he fell that there were a hole that going to burst out of his face. “ You still doesn’t change don’t you or you are just getting more worse”. “What the hell are you talking about? There nothing change in me” Yunho reply but still in his serious face.

“Yunho-ah…you can lie to other people but not me” said Yoochun in cold tone. “CAN’T YOU SHU…”  “JUNG YUNHO” Yoochun rise his voice a little

Yunho word was cut out when Yoochun call his full name. Yoochun is one of the persons that Yunho open with or someone that can control him. They were friend since new born. He know so well that Yoochun just would call his full name when he in anger or want to talk about something serious.

Yoochun eyed Yunho until Yunho sit back on his chair. “So what you want to talk about?” ask Yunho suddenly. Yunho word bring Yoochun back to his real world. “I just want to tell you that I had information about him”.

Yunho eyed widen suddenly but he pretend to be cold. “ Ehmm…” Yunho clear his troth to cover his nerveousness. “ I don’t want to know anything about him” Yunho reply with a cold tone. “He already out from my life since that night”.

 “Alright if that what you want, but you can still take this right?” said Yoochun. Before he walk out he leave an brown envelope near Yunho.

 ‘I know you care Yunho-ah’ “Find him before you regret it.” ’He must have a reson.’ said Yoochun almost like a whisper.

When Yoochun has gone from Yunho room, he turn his chair to the table and he saw the brown envelope that Yoochun leave behind just now. And he still remember what Yoochun said to him before he go out, ‘Find him before you regret it’. ‘He must have a reason’ That words keep repeating in his mind like a ringing bell. Yunho took the brown envelope and start walking away from the meeting room.

//////////////////////////^_^///////////////////////////////

-YUNHO’S HOUSE-

“You are home….” said Mrs.Jung with her happy smile. But just like usual, his son won’t ever look at her and just walk past her before enter his bedroom. “He just same like his father” said Mrs.Jung with a sour face. She knew that his son has change so much since that his lover leave him. ‘It doesn’t mean he hate women after that right. He can’t hate me I was his mother’ say Mrs.Jung in her head. ‘I really want to meet her. How dare she make my son like that.’

-DINNING ROOM-

“Why can’t any men in this house give me attention?”  said Mrs.Jung while they are dining. Mr.Jung just like usual pretend to hear his wife bubbling about something he doesn’t care. While Yunho he just put the food in his mouth so that he won’t hear his mother lettering him if he skip meal.

But a sudden confession words that come from Mrs. Jung mouth make Yunho and his father about to choke on their food. “What are you saying...?”  said Mr.Jung like he doesn’t sure what he hear just now.

Yunho face became pale. He can’t believe what his mom just saying. While Mrs.Jung still with her smile, she told to her husband again that she has found someone who suitable to marry Yunho, his son.

“I won’t marry her…” said Yunho with his stern face and without looking back he just when to his room. In his mind just one person he can marry to. That fragile and beautiful person he ever met. To be honest it was his first love.

While in the dining room his mother was confused with his son attitude. She knew that her son never disobeyed her in anything but this time she can see that her son really doesn’t want it. “ See what you have done to our son…” said  Mr.Jung who open his mouth for the first time that day. His wife look at him blankly... “Did I said ‘HER’?” Ask Mrs.Jung to his husband.

“What you talking about…?”  said Mr.Jung in a confused voice.

That night Mrs.Jung told her husband everything that happen to her in the evening why she choose that person to be her in-law. Her husband just nodding his head like he understand and agree with his lovely wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[a/n] So how is it so far. I was really nervous to post my first chapter. Hope you like it. Please leave comment. I will appreciate all your comment ~^_^~

To all my subscriber thank you very much. I will try my best for the next chapter.