Wedding Day Part 1(i)

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

Happy Reading!!! ^^


YOOCHUN POV

I walk into the Jung mansion in excited manner. Smiling like a stupid idiot. Hehe~ you all must be wonder why I was like this right. Today is the biggest day for my lovely, manly, cutie, fluffy, sweetest friend Jung Yunho. ‘Eww… Stop that stupid thought Yoochun’ I feel like want to poke out, curse my own self.

I walk into Yunho room and what I saw is the opposite of what I thought.

“Hah” I let out a heavy sigh from what I saw. There the great Jung Yunho was still in the blanket on the most important day of his life.

Suddenly an ideas pop out of my precious brain. ‘Can’t wait to know what Yunho reaction will be.’

I walk slowly to the bed make sure not even a mosqeteo flying can’t be heard and lay down beside Yunho with an evil smile paste my beautiful *clear throat* handsome face.

I went and lift the blanket slowly and went inside the warm blanket. I lay beside Yunho and yeah we face each other like couple or newlywed would do and the blanket cover almost all of our body but of course Yunho still in his dream or you will know it soon.

I stare at my friend’s face with a little giggle in my head.

Yunho was sleep soundlessly while hugging his pillow. I can see Yunho’s manly biceps because he didn’t wore any shirt but I don’t know if he wore the bottom too and I don’t wanna check it.

“Hem” Yunho make a little sound and hug his pillow tightly and move his face a little near my face to find a comfort. Now our face was really near but not until I can feel his breathe on my face.

I stare at his face and smile cutely to see my friend smiling in his dream.

‘Wah! Sure my friend has a handsome face. Did I’m blind this whole time until I didn’t realize that he is so handsome or I just too handsome all this time until I didn’t realize it. Look at that sharp jaw’.

“Wah!” I lift my hand to poke the sharp jaw

“Eng~” Yunho make a little noise with that I drew my hand before I can touch it and ‘poup’ I cover my mouth as soon as possible.

‘Wait Yoochun, breathe in, breath out.’

‘What did I do? Did I just enchant with my own friend. He my friend and will get married this evening for goodness sake.’

“Aish” ‘poup’ ‘shut up Yoochun. You still have a mission to accomplish. Babo.’ I feel like want to knock this stupid head somewhere. ‘Maybe I like man but not Yunho. No. No. No.’

I take a look at Yunho maybe he heard me or maybe he heard that I’m talking to myself just now but of course this heavy sleep head not affected even a little.

Here I go. Take a deep breath Yoochun.

“Yunnie~, Yunnie~ wake up” I said in girly tone while try to surpass my laugh. I try to cover my mouth so there are not too much noice.

“Hem” Yunho stir a little but still not wake up.

This time I call him while playing with his hair. “Yunnie-ah~”

Yunho stir a little and try to open his eyes when he heard a girly voice call his name.

-END’S YOOCHUN POV-

 

-YUNHO POV-

I open my eyes and blind a couple of time before I scream like crazy when I saw Yoochun face so close with mine.

“WHAT-WHAT ARE YOU DOING” my throat was hurt because I have to shout so loud ‘early in the morning’ but who care. I really heard a y girly voice calling my name so I open my heavy eye.

‘Who know I have to face this wide forehead that now was laugh his heart out’ I shout in my head.

“Yah!!! Are you tried to me?” I ask him while trying to cover my body with the blanket as many I can.

He just laughed like a crazy maniac and keep rolling-rolling on my king bed size with his two hand was in his stomach to surpass his laugh.

“Haha... You should see your face Yunho-ah. It was so funny. Haha”

 “What so funny about my handsome face. You just jealous with me” I retort back.

“Haha… haha…. My stomach, omo Yunho-ah helps me, my stomach” Yoochun said while trying his best to surpass his laugh and now tear was form in his eye.

“Serve you right. Now take this” I give him big blow on his face with my pillow until Yoochun stop his laughing on the spot.

“Yah! Why should I be jealous of you when I can get as many girls I want in this entire world. Oh forgot, I also can get any boy in this world for me you know” Yoochun answer with a smirk on his face and now lying facing Yunho expensive ceiling.

“Such a big playboy” I pay back to him and lay next to him.

“Yah!!! I’m not. I just, you know like many person.” Yoochun answer while rub his nape.

“Whatever” I said mostly like mocking him.

“But if I can get that one guy I will stop being a playboy” Yoochun said mostly like a whisper to himself.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

“Did you say something?” I ask him because I’m sure he said something.

“Yah…stop talking about me because right now we should have talk about you. Are you going to your wedding without taking a bath?” Yoochun ask me.

“Wedding?” I ask him dumbfound.

“Yah!!! Don’t tell me that you forgot today is your wedding day” Yoochun retort harshly.

I smile innocently at him.

“OMG!!! Jung Yunho. How can you forget your wedding day. For god sake Yunho ‘today’ it was your wedding day.” Yoochun jump from his spot but still sit on the bed complain while looking at Yunho in disbelieve look.

“What I can do if I forget about that. Furthermore, I not in love with the person I’m going to married so I don’t see the reason why I should be excited”

I retort back angrily and wake up from my bed don’t want to heard Yoochun rumbling non-stop.

“Whatever…it’s not like I care but you really should take a bath if you do not want to be late for your wedding.” Yoochun throw a towel to Yunho and force Yunho into his bathroom and close the door.

“I will wait in the living room” he can hear Yoochun from outside but he just ignore him.

Tok, Tok, Tok

“Oi, Jung Yunho you heard me”

Tok, Tok, Tok

“Hoi, Yunho. Do your hear me” Yoochun knock the bathroom door a few more time. ‘Don’t tell me that he planning on killing himself’ Yoochun said in his head.

“Hoi!! Don’t kill yourself just because you don’t want to get married. I don’t want to face you scary mother”

Please God, why I get this kind of person as my friend.

Tok, Tok, Tok

You heard me”

“YEA-YEA…. I heard you. So please leave me alone so that I can take a bath peacefully. Argh! You so irritating” I raffle my hair irritated.

I growl heavily before moving my pant and boxer and take a quiet long hot bath before come out and saw a black suit are already lying in my bed.

I let out a heavy sigh before put the suit on my body.

‘I still look handsome as ever’ I told myself while looking in the big mirror in front of me.

“Are you ready?” Ask Yoochun who was standing on the door frame with his suit on.

How long he has been standing there, I don’t know.

“Yep…let’s go. We can’t make my-future-wife-to-be wait for us right?” I said with a smirk on my face because I can’t wait to make that person suffer.

Yoochun just shake his head before they walk out from the room.

-END’S YUNHO POV-

 

 

MAJESTIC HOTEL IN ASIANFANFIC

 

All eyes were on Yunho and Yoochun as soon as the two walk into the hotel where the wedding will take place. Some of the stuffs there were bowed to the two because the hotel belongs to the Jung family and Park family is one of the biggest share holders.

The two just ignore the stare and get on the elevator. They push the upper button were the wedding ceremony will be held.

Yunho now was sitting on the waiting room with Yoochun before one little kid walk into the room.

The two eyes now were on the kid. That’s kids look a little shock then his eye change to sparkling-sparkling once he lays his eye on Yunho.

“Appa~” the kid run to Yunho and hug his leg. “Wah…appa you look really hot” said the little kid with a blush on his face.

“Appa???” Both of them look at each other before turn to look at the kid.

“Who your appa ha?” Ask Yunho in a harsh tone.

The boy looks at Yunho while blinking his eyes cutely and point his finger to Yunho.

“You” said the little boy to Yunho and giggle a little.

“W…WH…WHAT!!!” Yunho scream on top of his lung.

Yoochun just smirk when he saw the kid because he knew who the kid really was. ‘Arh… this kid’

“I…I never sleep with any girl, so how can I be your appa?” ask Yunho seriously.

“Halmoni told me to call you appa after you marry so I call you appa” the kids answer innocently.

“Halmoni???” Yunho ask unsure of what he heard.

“Ne~ halmoni sai-” before the kids even finish his speech someone cut him.

 “Don’t dare to call me appa!” said Yunho out of nowhere.

Changmin look at Yunho with a teary eye and pout his mouth.

He really wanted to get himself a father then call him ‘appa’ but seen his father was not on this world anymore at least he want to call his hyung’s husband as ‘appa’.

He always thought his brother as his omma and he really dream to call his husband as ‘appa’, was now it all shatter.

Changmin just look at the flour, scare to face Yunho.

“Was I always a bad kid all this times” said Changmin.

Yunho heart suddenly got a ‘pang’. He wanted to pat that kid head and said sorry but-

Suddenly, “Minnie-ah gwencana” ask Junsu worriedly when he saw Changmin almost cry.

Junsu look at Yoochun and “Yah!!! What you done to this kid ha?”

Yoochun look at Junsu with a shock and what-the-hell-you-got-angry-at-me-look.

“Don’t give me that look. Are you not a shame to make a little kid cry” Junsu shout in front of Yoochun face.

“That should me my line” Yoochun said back.

“All men are useless.” said Junsu in a raging voice before pull Changmin out of Yunho waiting room.

“Isn’t he also a man” ask Yoochun stupidly.

Yunho just ignore Yoochun word cause he still in dilemma about what happen just now. He then take’s a seat in front of the mirror and space out.

 

-YUNHO POV-

How can that kid call me appa? What the hell wrong with my mother to let that kid call me appa?

And Yoochun also not helping me at all but at least I didn’t get scolded by that high pitch voice.

Wait, that high pitch voice wore a white suit. Is…is he by chance my wi-wife?’

Sweat start to form on my forehead.

OMG I’m almost die to hear that high pitch voice of him before, now, I will leave with him all my life hearing that dolphin voice. No!!

“Yah Jung Yunho” scream Yoochun a little. He has tried to call his best friend for the tenth time today before he got the other intention.

“Ehm…what?” I ask stupidly.

“Are you ready for the wedding?” Yoochun asked.

“Yeah sure. Let go” I reply him and get up from the chair.

Before I can take my first step Yoochun hold my arm and turn me to face him. He looked so serious.

“Just a minute” he said.

“Why? Is something happened?” I asked him. He look really want to have a serious talk

“No. It not like that” he gave me a smile.

“Oo… then why? You look creepy?”

“It really nothing. I just want to have a talk to you for the last time before you be someone else husband” Yoochun let out awkward laugh.

We both then take a seat at the sofa in the waiting room.

“Yunho-ah, as your friend I really want to ask this. Are you really sure you want to married to this man?” he looked at me with serious face.

I nod my head “and what more I can do. Omma already fall for him. Like I can say ‘no’ when she was already treat that person better than me. Oh… just think about that really-”

“Aish… Why your mom have to treat you better when her own son never treats her nice once” Yoochun smack my head.

“Yah! I went to shopping with her once. And it bored to dead”

Yoochun smirk “Then” he ask me.

This time Yoochun really get my tongue.

“Then… then” I just have to come up with something right. I can’t lose to this buddy.

“Ok, Ok, that not actually what I want to talk about” Yoochun talk back after I can’t come up with something. I for the first time can’t say anything to him.

What? I always win against him. I never lose. This just the first time, suddenIy I feel proud of myself.

“Why you smile alone. What you imagine? Yo! Don’t tell me you already imagine your first night with your wife” Yoochun slap my arm a little with grin decorated his face.

“Yah! Where were you got that’s idea. You were sure crazy. I will not even dream about him. I really was sure he an ugly duck. And for your information I never planning to just take a glare at him and you said ‘first night’? OMG Yoochun-ah you dream to high”

“That actually what I want to talk about Yunho-ah. What if you fall in love with him? Your wife-to-be?”

“Will not. My heart already closed long time ago. You already know that”

I really piss off with the question. I didn’t take a glare at Yoochun which now was looking at me with ‘pity look’. I don’t know.

“Just forgot about Jaejoong”

Jaejoong name really get my attention back. I look at him.

“Don’t talk about him in front of me can’t you. What wrong with you actually? You really piss me off until I feel want to give you a punch”

Now, I was standing in front of him. I grip my hand tightly so that I can punch him if one word left his mouth.

He got up from the sofa and hugs me.

“It not fair Yunho-ah” he talk at my left ear slowly, like he want to console me. Weird, I not push and punch him back.

At this time, I just heard what he wanted to say.

“You can’t do that to your wife-to-be. Look, he knew nothing about you. What if he suddenly demanding an answer why you treat him like that. It not fair right to say ‘I still love someone who leave me 5 years ago’? Yunho-ah, You are not just will hurt him, you also will hurt yourself”

Yoochun broke the hug and look at my eye “If I wrong you can punch me, now”.

I stare at his eyes. When I think back all he said was right. I’m not sadist, but I really can’t forget about Jaejoong. Half of my heart said I don’t want to forget about him at all. He already locked my heart.

I can’t stand Yoochun stare anymore. More like I can’t talk about Jaejoong at all because it always lastly been likes this.

My body was felt like jelly after that. I broke down in front of him. Tear start to form in my eyes.

“I don’t know Yoochun-ah” I cover my face so that tear on my eyes won’t come out from my already make-up face.

 Yoochun then hug me one more time. He not saying anything just hugs me.

“I really don’t know Yoochun-ah. This past 5 years I try, I try, I work hard so that I can forget him. I really don’t know Yoochun-ah”

“Hushhh” Yoochun rub my back so that I can calm down. “You can do it Yunho-ah. I was always being there for you. I was your buddy for long times and I know you are a strong man and ‘fair’”

I can hear he said ‘fair’ word a little deep.

“So, I really sure you will forget about Jaejoong one day and build new life ‘today’. You can right?”

“Don’t know”

Yoochun hold my face so that I face him.

“You can. At least just tell me you will try” he wiped my tears. I just shut up my mouth.

“Yunho-ah” he called me.

“I will try”

“Good boy” he pat my head a little

Just that pat I stop crying. I feel really awkward after that. I cry in front of him again. Then, I hurriedly went to the mirror try to fix my make-up.

“Here” he gave me a tissue. I take it a litter harsh and look back at myself at mirror.

“Aish! Why so hard” I never wore make-up before and today I have to wear one and to fix it so I screw up.

“Need my help” Yoochun said from behind.

“No”

Then I can hear a big laugh come from my behind. I face him “What now?”

“No, no don’t cry Yunho-ah”

“Who said I will cry. I’m not a cry baby”

“It is not sin to be cry baby sometimes. Sorry, I just want you to forget about him and start a new life. I know you can”.

“Argh” I punch his arm and get a big “OUCH” from him before I went out from the room. Not bother if my make-up already in a right way or not.

“Yah! To tell the true I never have the intention to make you cry on your happy day” I heard he said with giggle from behind me.

I turn around to face him but he knock on my chest.

Yeah! I walk to fast and turn suddenly stops so not his fault to bump into me. Hey… hey… that not what I want to talk about. I was angry right now.

“Sorry man” Yoochun brushed Yunho suit a little.

“You really can’t full just from one little punch right. Want to taste the real one” I give really scary look to him.

Yoochun bend his head down ward and look at his shoes because he ‘to-scare-to-face-me’.

Yunho smile a little. That what I talking about. I always win against Park Yoochun.

“Let go” I said to him.

“Yea-yeah” Yoochun said before he followed me.

-END YUNHO’S POV-

 

 

JAEJOONG WAITING ROOM

 

NOBODY POV

 

“Hyung where is Changmin? Is he not here yet?” Ask Jaejoong while keep on walking back and forth in the waiting room.

“No Joongie but they will be here in a minute cause Junsu said that they are in the parking lot” Heechul reply with his boring voice.

“And can you stop walking around in this room it make me feel dizzy furthermore Changmin will be safe under Junsu and Sungmin care so don’t worry so much” add Heechul.

Suddenly the door burst open and showing the excited Mrs. Jung

“Omo~ Joongie you look really beautiful” said Mrs. Jung.

“Omma” Jaejoong said with a smile on his face and a little blush when Mrs. Jung words sink in his head.

“My-son-in-law are so cute, pretty and innocent ne~” said Mrs. Jung while Heechul just chuckle from what he hear.

“Innocent” said Jaejoong while till his head to right.

“Forget it Joongie just know that you look really cute, beautiful, fantastic and wow and I’m sure that my son will fall head over heal on you” said Mrs. Jung happily.

“I really choose the right bride haha…” Mrs. Jung laugh like she forget that there still people there.

 

 -JAEJOONG POV-

 

Talk about omma’s son how could I make him fall head over heal for me. What if he reject when we have already married?

What…what if he said ‘no’ to vow we would make in any minute?

No Joongie stop thinking that way. That guy already agrees to married you so he won’t do anything that will make him ashamed.

“Joongie, Joongie are you ok?”  Ask Mrs. Jung worriedly.

“Ah…I’m fine just thinks about Changmin” I reply weakly.

“Don’t worry Joongie, Changmin know how to take care of himself” said Mrs. Jung again.

“Ahh…and Joongie be prepare because the wedding will be held in 5 minutes” said Mrs. Jung before she walk out of the room.

I just smile at her and follow her out with my eyes.

‘Take a deep breath Joongie’ I said to myself to encourage my confident level. I let out a huge sigh and say ‘fighting’ before walk out of the waiting room to go to the wedding hall.

END POV

 


[A/N] Today, I make it double update. I write it too long until I have to make it double.If you already find it boring, you can read it tomorrow.

Sorry for the grammar mistake.

And please drop a comments, please,please,please *puppy eye*