Changminie~

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

Happy Reading^^

 

**Double Update

 

 

 

After dinner, Yunho took his leave first to look for a few files since he will be active back to work in few days. Even before he started his work, Jaejoong already blabber about his passion for his work which made Yunho really happy.

 

Jaejoong is always worried about his health and it’s okay with him for Jaejoong to blabber at him all day, because it felt like nothing has changed with their relationship.

 

Jaejoong just rolled his eyes when Yunho smiled sheepishly at him and uttered sorry that he was the CEO arrogantly, before he went to his office upstairs.

 

Jaejoong always felt like his breath was taken away every time Yunho smiled at him. So, to resist himself from jumping onto Yunho, he had to pretend that he was annoyed, to cover his racing heartbeat.

 

He heard a yawn from Changmin and he pulled his eyes away from the stair. He looked at his brother who was still eating his dessert. Cream was staining his cheeks and nose but Changmin was still putting the cake into his mouth even though he was sleepy.

 

“Minnie, if you’re sleepy, stop eating. You are already full, right?” Jaejoong asked him and took his brother’s plate and put in on the sink, which left Changmin to look, blinking at him with fork still in his hand.

 

Jaejoong took a tissue and wiped Changmin’s face and hand.

 

“You’re really quiet tonight. Are you that sleepy? It’s not good to sleep after you eat. Your tummy will grow bigger.” Jaejoong pat Changmin’s tummy and got a giggle from the little man.

 

“But hyung really wants to cuddle you, so tonight consider it a okay, OK?” Jaejoong said showing okay with his finger, like showing number three.

 

Changmin just nodded his head and yawned again.

 

***

 

After changing to his pajama, Changmin laid into his bed with Jaejoong hugging him. It was already like a routine for Changmin to tell Jaejoong about his day.

 

“Hyung, Minnie just remembered that Junsu hyung asked you to call him.”

 

“They came here before?” Jaejoong asked. Changmin just nodded his head.

 

“Look there, Yoochun hyung bought Minnie that big bear.” Changmin pointed at the big brown bear at his closet. “But Changminie doesn’t want it. It was much bigger than Minnie. And it is not for boys.”

 

Jaejoong just giggled listening to Changmin blabbering and kissed his crown.

 

“But hyung always said, if people give something to you, you must say thank you and always feel thankful with what people give us.”

 

Jaejoong just smiled at Changmin. Seriously, how did Changmin remember that when he told him a couple of years ago. “So, did you say thank you?”

 

Changmin nodded his head. “Minnie also did not tell Yoochun hyung that Minnie didn’t like bears.”

 

“Wah! Shim Changmin is a big boy now, huh?”

 

Changmin just laughed and hugged Jaejoong tighter.

 

“Minnie is really sorry hyung, to tell Appa that hyung wanted a house. Minnie heard that neighbor Ajumma say to hyung that our house is ugly and Jaejoong hyung looked sad. When Appa asked Minnie, Minnie just said pretty house so that Jaejoong hyung can tell Ajumma that our house is pretty. Minnie is really sorry hyung,” Changmin said and buried his face on Jaejoong’s chest, afraid that Jaejoong will scold him.

 

Jaejoong was really taken aback when Changmin confessed to him.

 

He couldn’t believe that the reason Changmin was really quiet during dinner was because he felt bad about telling Yunho. Jaejoong at first expected that Changmin’s quietness was because he was shy with his Appa but the truth was…

 

Jaejoong sighed. He ruffled Changmin’s hair so that Changmin knows that he is not angry with him.

 

“Hyung is not angry with Minnie,” Jaejoong said which got Changmin’s attention.

 

“Hyung is not mad at Minnie?”

 

Jaejoong nodded his head.

 

“It’s just… Minnie never asked hyung to buy anything before but Minnie asked Appa to buy something for you. Hyung also wants to buy Minnie something, but Minnie never asked. When hyung asked Minnie to choose anything you want, Minnie will said Minnie doesn’t want anything. It made hyung sad. Did Minnie feel like if you ask something it will burden hyung?” Jaejoong asked and he got a nod as an answer on his chest.

 

Jaejoong sighed. It was already a predictable answer.

 

Changmin, even though he is still a five year old boy, but he was really mature and Jaejoong hated it. He wanted Changmin to be like other kids. When he wanted something, he will ask and if he didn’t get it he will pout or stomp his feet or even cry. But Changmin never did that. When his chest suddenly pained, he will try to not cry and it always made Jaejoong cry, because the doctor even said when the patient’s chest suddenly hurt, it will be really painful, sometimes even adults can’t handle the pain. But Changmin…

 

“Minnie~” Jaejoong called his brother and got a really small ‘hum’ from him as he was almost in dreamland.

 

“After this, if you want something just ask hyung, okay? It’s okay to cry when something does not go your way, so we can talk. Don’t believe Donghae hyung when he said boys shouldn’t cry because behind your back he cries watching cartoon.”

 

“Really?” Changmin asked curiously but sleepily.

 

“Hum… really but can’t you keep it as our secret?”

 

“Hum… pinky promise.”

 

“Pinky promise.” Jaejoong intertwined his pinky finger with Changmin “Saranghae-yeo dongsaeng-ah” Jaejoong kissed Changmin’s crown and cheek.

 

“Saranghaeyo *yawn* hyung,” Changmin said before he drifted to his dreamland.

 

**

 

‘tock tock’

 

Yunho pulled his eyes away from the laptop screen when he heard knocking on the door. Jaejoong head’s pop out slowly from the half opened door, scared if he bothered Yunho when he was doing his work. Yunho just smiled when he saw his beautiful wife.

 

“Just come in Joongie.”

 

“Can I?” Jaejoong said blushing when he looked at his handsome husband. Yunho was wearing glasses, white casual shirt and… and he looked really hot with his tan body. Jaejoong was almost drooling from the sight.

 

“Just come in. You’re my wife, you don’t need to ask permission for everything. Everything is yours.” Yunho just chuckled. He knew that Jaejoong just scanned his body for a moment.

 

Jaejoong came back from his world after he heard Yunho’s voice.

 

“Oh ne… I-it is already a-almost midnight, s-so I want to s-say that I will go to s-sleep first, if you are still busy h-here,” Jaejoong wants to slap his face when he was faltering.

 

Yunho gave a questionable look at him before his mouth formed an ‘o’ shape.

 

“Oh! So you mean you want to do something before we sleep but since I’m busy here, you want to sleep first, right?” Yunho said with a big smile and also amusement plastered on his face.

 

Yunho then laughed when Jaejoong was just frozen at his place with his jaw drop open.

 

“W-what d-do y-you m-mean?” Yunho ignored Jaejoong’s question for a while and walked to the younger man whose cheek was redder than a tomato. Yunho chuckled when Jaejoong looked at him while blinking his eyes non-stop.

 

‘Innocent,’ Yunho told himself. He then held onto Jaejoong’s cheek slowly with both of his hands so that Jaejoong was facing him fully. Jaejoong then closed his eyes tightly when Yunho leaned forward, waiting for anything to happen.

 

*tokk*

 

“Ahhh!” Jaejoong rubbed his forehead; bit his lower lip to suppress his anger and embarrassment when Yunho laughed him. “You’re bad.”

 

“You’re really cute babe,” Yunho said and tried to pinch Jaejoong’s cheek but Jaejoong stepped back with his pouting mouth.

 

“I… I just wanted to say thank you for the house. I really appreciate it, but next time don’t ask little kids because they can be ridiculous sometimes, got it?” Jaejoong played with his sleeve, too shy to look at Yunho.

 

“Somehow I feel like gold-digger, you know,” Jaejoong said like a whisper but Yunho still caught it.

Yunho tried to divert everything Jaejoong said by changing the subject.

 

“It’s okay, then. Do you want me to sing you a lullaby?” Yunho was smiling while he ruffled Jaejoong’s black shining hair.

 

He really didn’t know how to react to something like that. He was sad because Jaejoong once broke up with him because he couldn’t stand that ‘title’ people gave him. But his heart kept telling him that it was all a lie and Jaejoong hid something from him, which he will make sure to find out, so after this Jaejoong won’t escape from him again and will always be his.

 

Jaejoong who was not aware of Yunho’s thought, held Yunho’s hand that ruffled his hair and pulled Yunho close to him before he stole an innocent kiss from the man. Leaving Yunho stunned at his action, he then ran to their master bedroom next to Changmin’s room.

 

///////////////^_^/////////////////

 

Two week passed and everything was normal at the Jung mansion as Yunho and Jaejoong were busy with their work. But still, they spent their time with Changmin at night so that the little kid will know that he will not be lonely at the big house. Jaejoong and Yunho also sometimes take Changmin with them for lunch.

 

Changmin stayed with his nanny when both his Appa and brother went to work. But because he was part of the Jung family now and got so much love, his daily life of course will change.

 

“Hyung!!” Changmin was in the verge of tears. He clung to Jaejoong’s pants tightly. Yunho just laughed to his “son’s” reaction when Jaejoong looked really worried.

 

“Yunho, are you sure everything is gonna be alright?” Jaejoong asked Yunho since it was his idea to send Changmin to a kindergarten. He then pulled Changmin into a hug when Changmin started to sob.

 

They have been standing in front of the kindergarten since an hour ago. And both of them are late for their work, but neither one of them look like they are really late for work.

 

The teacher came out before, trying to coax Changmin and keep persuading Changmin that he will be okay. Both Yunho and Jaejoong hate it because they want Changmin to go to school willingly and not by force.

 

And another thing was that Jaejoong was worried about his health. What if he got tired or suddenly became sick? The teacher here was informed with Changmin’s condition but Jaejoong couldn’t keep cool with the thought that they can’t take care of Changmin like he can.

 

Yunho already told him to give Changmin a chance to try to explore the new world. And, Jaejoong of course had thought to send his brother to school, but he was too damn worried to leave Changmin alone at the school. Moreover, he can teach his brother what they taught at school.

 

‘But… I have to think about my work, right?’ Jaejoong sighed. ‘Maybe I have to believe Yunho on this.’

 

“Changminnie,” Yunho called and took Changmin from Jaejoong and hugged him. “Minnie wanted to make many friends, right?” Yunho wiped Changmin’s tear. Changmin just nodded his head.

 

“See, there are a lot of friends here. Minnie can make them your friend. Isn’t that cool?”

 

Jaejoong just watched as Yunho talked to his brother calmly. If he was alone to send Changmin to school, he will just give up if Changmin started crying.

 

But he was really thankful to Yunho for treating him and his brother really nicely. He smiled and was curious when he saw Changmin suddenly laugh and nod eagerly to Yunho when his husband whispered something to his ear.

 

Changmin then bobo Yunho on the lip and he leaned his body to Jaejoong to bobo him too. He then walked into the kindergarten before the teacher helped him. He bid goodbye to both grown men.

 

“He will not bobo any other person other than me,” Jaejoong said but his eyes were still on Changmin who suddenly seemed confident.

 

“Then that means I’m in his important person list, doesn’t it?” Yunho said wrapping his arm around Jaejoong’s shoulder when Jaejoong seemed like he did not agree, that someone else was important to Changmin other than him.

“Then tell me what did you whisper to him,” Jaejoong demanded.

 

“It's a secret between men,” Yunho said smiling mischievously. He then looked at the message he just got from his secretary.

 

“I’m also a man!” Jaejoong really wanted to stomp his leg when Yunho just smiled at him and pretended to zip his mouth to show that he will keep the secret, but Jaejoong still considered  his age to not stomp around like kid.

“We’re already late for work. I’ll drop you at the café.”

Jaejoong just followed his husband into the car while mumbling that he didn’t like that Yunho tried to steal Changmin from him.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Yeah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!! *shooting firework* HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY DBSK AND JYJ AND TOO ALL CASSIOPIEA WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT THEM *throwing candy*

No doubt that this year is our years as Cassie and YJS. Let always hope that they will stand as five again one day.

Do anyone know there boy group call ‘Pure Boy’ demanding DBSK to back as five. I’m with them. Yeah~ *dancing* *dancing*.

And there current ‘hot issue’ when JYJ keep calling Changmin name during their concert. Tai~ Tai~ OMG!! I keep waiting when they will mention Changmin as Yunho already being mention by Jaejoong. Of course we as Cassie happy that time especially YJS XD *screams*

Omo~ I’m talked too much. Hehe~ *clear throat* Firstly Merry Christmas everyone!! And please pity my beta as I keep bothering her during Christmas ^^” I know I don’t update for so long. Sorry~ but I already update right^^

Don’t forget to leave comment whether you want to comment on my story or you want to tell me about DBSK. I’ll gladly read it. Thank you *bow*

AKTF