Go! Go! Honeymoon

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

Hi! Everybody *wave*.

You see, I'm update =DD. I know you must mad at me because of the late update. But please read first TT_TT.

I love all my reader *flying kiss and run away*

Happy reading ^^


NOBODY POV

As soon as Yunjae goes to breakfast they been told about their honeymoon that been plan by Yunho’s parent. And now there are here at the airport waiting for their plane to go to their honeymoon.

“I hope you won’t sent us to a weird place where there were nobody else” said Yunho ignoring the death look that been sent towards him by Mr. and Mrs. Jung. “I have enough of it.”

Suddenly he remember when the last time he try to ran away from home of course to find some times alone because of his ‘lover’ (which was Jae) leave him. But lastly was got caught by Mr. Jung and he was send to weird place which have nobody there and just have something soft and flaccid and a few square tree here and there AND for the first time the great Jung Yunho beg his father to take him back home and promise to not do anything crazy again.

‘Oh my God, I rather die than to go to that place again. I swear, you never wish to be send there and it far from our imagination. Because of that place I really have bad experience with caterpillar’ Yunho said in his head.

“NO” suddenly Yunho shout show that he really protease if ‘that’ place he have to go again. “No! I rather die Appa. Just kill me” Yunho said to his father face. Yes he is not afraid to look at his appa eye ‘I will show you that you can’t send me there for the second time’

Mr. Jung was really shock that his son dare to look at his eye and SHOUT at his face. Now his blood is boiling.

“Yah! You are not a kid anymore and listen we are not that mean Yunho” said Mr. Jung.

“I will consider too send you there because from what I see just a second before you never learn a lesson. How can you talk to your eldest like that? But now there are Joongie with you so we won’t send you there. Consider yourself lucky because Joongie just save you from getting me to send you there. Moreover, Jaejoong must be afraid to be just with a cold and heartless guy like you who always think about himself.”

Mr. Jung said without have any guilty toward his son.

“Yoboo” Mrs. Jung who from before quiet now spoke “Stop it please. People were looking at us. Think about your reputation and Jung Corp” Mrs. Jung tried to cold down his husband anger with a few on his back.

Then she heard a whisper behind her.

“Isn’t they are Jung family. Why did it seem so tense there’s.”

“Wow the Jung man look so charisma with that kind of face. I wish I could marry his son.”

“Did they are having a real fight.”

She turned to Yunho who still didn’t budge from his place as he looked at his father with pout in his face.

‘Now they starting again the staring battle between father and son’ said Mrs. Jung in his head before she closes her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Yunho~ you better stop it or else and Yoboo~ please don’t act like child” Mrs. Jung said while clench her teeth and roll her eyes.

After hearing the treat from his dearly wife, Mr. Jung gulp his saliva ‘I think it was better to just took a defeat because Yunho will not take out the white flat in whatever condition’ he said in his head before he look away pouting a little.

‘Just like me when I was young. So stubborn but because of that woman I love’ Mr. Jung look at Mrs. Jung who was still look at Yunho with angry face ‘I willing to sacrifice my life for her. And I hope Yunho will not be so stupid to let go of Jaejoong’ Mr. Jung said before his sigh heavily.

 

“Em… haha…haha” the Jung family member was suddenly been disturb by the laugh came from the new Jung family member. They look at Jaejoong which now try to cover his mouth to surpass his laugh with question face.

“Haha… haha…” Jaejoong just can’t hold it anymore and just let his laugh out. “Em… haha… just em… ignored me” Jaejoong said while try hard to not laughing.

‘What a cute family they have. Should I call it ‘pouting family’’ Jaejoong said in his head and look at the three smiling face that shown nothing happened. Without his knowing his laugh was soften the three hearts.

“What is wrong with you” Yunho said “Why you laughing suddenly. What was so funny?”

Jaejoong look at Yunho and blinking his eye before he shook his head. ‘Somehow I really envy your family Yunho-ah’ Jaejoong said in his head and look away not daring to look at Yunho who just look more piss off.

“Yah! I just said a second ago and you still doing it” Mr. Jung said.

Yunho just ignore his father and look at his mother.

“Omma~ I’m not cold or heartless like appa said” said Yunho try to defending himself. “Right Boojae~?” he add while look at Jaejoong with his pout.

Jaejoong was startle a little. He looked at Yunho with disbelieve look. ‘He really such a good actor’ Jaejoong said in his head before he nodding his head right after Yunho gave don’t-piss-me-off-more face to him.

“Ohhhh…!! cute cute cute” the other three was a little shock to hear the scream came from Mrs. Jung who just clapping her hand completely ignoring the look other people give her which is before she the ones who really care about their reputation.

“Yoobo~ look they have pet name for each other. How cute. HAHA” she laughed while cover his mouth after her laugh caught to many attentions around them.

Mr. Jung just shook his head. ‘I’m really scared with my wife sometimes. Just a second ago she look mad and now she happy like a kid got a big candy. Aish! Woman is hard to understand’

“Omma” Yunho called. “I can’t believe you”

“What?” Mrs. Jung asked back.

“You just look like crazy fan girl. There are many people looking at us”

“Wh-what??!! Yah! You just call someone who give birth you ‘crazy’ for goodness sake”

“Ehmm… Omma” Jaejoong called try to break Mrs. Jung tense who now look at Yunho boiling with anger and Jaejoong sure she can eat hundred airplane if he not break it any soon.

Yunho just pretend that he doesn’t saw anything in front of him.

“Omma” Jaejoong called again.

“What!” Mrs. Jung shout at Jaejoong before she realize that Jaejoong have nothing to do with his oh-my-god-son.

 Jaejoong just look down to scare to face this woman. ‘I will die’ he said in his head.

“Omo~ Jaejoong-ah, Omma sorry ne” Mrs. Jung said and grab Jaejoong hand “Are you scare of me?” she asked.

“N-no… no” Jaejoong shake his head.

“Arh~ it okay then. Ehm… before I forget what you want to talk about”

“Oh… I just want to say that Yunnie are not cold or heartless. He’s take good care of me so you don’t have to worried Omma, Appa” Jaejoong said a little bit stutter and try to avoid the look Yunho gave to him.

“See I told you I’m not cold or heartless” Yunho said proudly. His pout already long gone after heard his wife praise him. He looked at Jaejoong and wink at him.

Jaejoong caught Yunho stare and wink then looking away blushingly.

“Yoboo~ you just scare Jaejoong, look at his face, it red like he just put tomato sauce in his face. Come here. Don’t bother them anymore” Mr. Jung said and grab Mrs. Jung away from Jaejoong and hug Mrs. Jung on her shoulder.

“Jaejoong-ah Sorry” she said before pouting a little.

“It’s okay” Jaejoong said while smiled a little. ‘Somehow the pouting looked like someone’ he looked at Yunho and Yunho look at Jaejoong back.

“What? Why are you smiling alone” Yunho ask him back.

Jaejoong just look down and shake his head until his soft hair cover his beautiful doe eye.

‘Attention please, the flight to Japan will be abroad in 30min. The passenger please checked in at gate 12. Thank you.’

“Omo hurry up we need to check in” said Mrs. Jung excitedly.

“Japan??” Yunho asked his mother back.

“E-hem” Mrs. Jung nodding her head and give her son a shining like crystal eye show that she proud of her choice.

Now Yunjae know where they were going ‘luckily it not some kind weird place like Yunho said’ Jaejoong said in his head.

Yeah Jaejoong never know where ‘the weird place’ are but just look from Yunho face turn green just been mention about that place he really sure it must not-to-be-kidding-place.

Yunjae bet goodbye at Mr. and Mrs. Jung and check in before goes to their seat on the airplane.

 

IN THE AEROPLANE

Yunjae goes to their seat on the business class. And of course Jaejoong was very-very excited because it is his first time on airplane.

He can’t stop moving around and Yunho can’t do anything unless palm his face on his hand and shake his head.

‘He sometimes can be a head-ache but at the same time he can be cute. Should I give you a second chance’ Yunho talked to himself before he put his thought aside after he heard the notification that the airplane will fly in 3 minutes.

“Let me help you with the sit belt” Yunho offer to help when he saw how confuse Jaejoong were when the stewardess ask them to put the sit belt before they take off.

Jaejoong just let Yunho help him and stay still because Yunho face just a centimeter away from his face until he can heard Yunho breathe. He blushed crazily.

Jaejoong was feeling very happy when he can see the sky so up close. He can’t hide his excitement when he pressing his face on the airplane window until Yunho has to pull him back because it such an embarrassing moment if somebody saw it.

Jaejoong grimace his forehead and pout his mouth.

Suddenly the airplane start to shake a little and Jaejoong sit still and many things goes through his mind.

“It will going to crash… the airplane will going to crash. Oh! God pity me, Changmin still need me. Heechul hyung once said, airplane was not that save. Omo I feel like crying but if going to die with Yunho it worth it”

He grip Yunho hand tightly and close his eyes tightly.

“God~ please protect Changmin for me. I will die soon with my husband. Before we dead I want to said that I love you so much Yunnie~ and please forgive me if I hurt you and I will not angry if you choose angle in heaven rather than me later”

Yunho was started a little with the word come out from the beautiful man mouth but he can’t help but let out a chuckle when he saw the state Jaejoong were in which right now was clinging his arm really hard until he feel like he was having blood pressure test.

“Yunnie are we going to die” Jaejoong ask in not so manly voice.

Yunho can’t help but laugh at Jaejoong cuteness.

“We are not going to die. It just that the airplane goes from soft wind to strong so that why it shaking. If you are afraid just sleep. I wake you up when we have arrived.”

Jaejoong just nod his head without open his eye until the shaking airplane was stop a second later.

He opened his left eye a little. When he felt it was already safe he opened the next one and looked around.

“Oh! I still alive” Jaejoong said griping his clothing chest after that he made sure that he and Yunho fine.

“Yeah~ you still alive, and I think I just heard ‘I love you Yunnie-ah~’ from you” Yunho said mockingly Jaejoong with smirk in his face before he sipping his wine that was serve to them. Jaejoong turn his head towards Yunho and look at his eye.

“B-bhow… w-when I said that” Jaejoong said “I-I will just sleep” he said before he turn his back from Yunho. Then, he heard laugh came from his back.

‘Aish…I’m always embarrassing myself’ Jaejoong said in his head before he bit his lower lips and let out a sigh. 

“Just say that you love me. What the big deal” Yunho said while sipping the last liquid from the glass before he continue

“Because I will not believe it even you said it hundred times or even until your tongue fall out I still will not believe it” Yunho said the last sentence a little bit low before he put the glass back to his place and look at other thing because he can’t afford to look at Jaejoong sad face or even the sad back.

Then, he heard a little snore.

“So you didn’t listen to it” Yunho said and smile a little somehow a little relief that Jaejoong didn’t listen to his harsh word.

‘Jae-ah, I’ll not just hurt you but I also hurt myself. What should I do? Please tell me’ Yunho said in his head before he also drift to sleep.

 

JAEJOONG POV

I wake up when I heard a women voice talking to my husband. Yes husband. Yunho is my husband and who ever dare to make move on my husband surely will be dead. Wah! Sound really scare right *wink*

I continue to pretend like I was asleep and clings my body to Yunho. But the was keep talking and try to get my husband phone number. Not to forget touching my husband here and there and Yunho just doing nothing.

Alright I can’t take it anymore this need a lesson. I pretend to wake up and the first thing that I done is…

I smile at Yunho and he replied it with smirk on his face.

Omo~ did he know that I just pretend to be asleep. I can’t help but put the thought in my head.

“Did you want a drink love?” Yunho ask me with a smile or more like smirk on his face.

The woman is actually the stewardess who’s by the look on her face now showing that I was the third wheel here when I was the one who suppose to actually give her that face.

She then rolled her eye. Omo did she just challenged me.

I look at her up and down.

‘Just look at you with that plastic face and heavy make-up do you think you can make me lose to you with my natural beauty angle face argh! You wearing that tight dress to show you tiny waist but really sorry that I also have the same as you but of course more y! What now white skins you want me to talk about that, no, just forget about that, I don’t want to make you crying and just a second you press your at my husband arm? Haha… I was really-really pity of you but my husband like !’  

Then I give her my popular dead glare eyes, and I’m sure my dead glare eye can make a big hole on his face.

WAIT!!!

Omo-nah what was just I talking about. My innocent head ><’

Yunho than was laughing after he saw my changing face, so I look at him with question face.

“Can’t you stop with what in your head right now” Yunho said and he ruffles my soft hair.

“Yunho-ah, it not like you can hear it” I said to Yunho back. Yunho just smile evilly.

“Don’t tell me you really hear it” Yunho then chuckle.

“Are really hear what I just said?” I asked him after I feel like there something not right. Yunho was just smile and sip his orange juice. I look up at the women who her face was now red like a traffic light and she bit his lip until it look like it will bleed any soon.

‘No’ I said in my head. ‘She looked really angry’

“You said it too loud baby~ when you the only one who supposed to hear it. Alone” Yunho whisper in my ear

“So you see what you have done” Yunho said and he looked at the stewardess and wink at her.

I gulp my saliva and look away.

“Just give him the same as mine, Miss” Yunho said to the woman who just try to flirting with him before but was lost with his innocent wife word.

“Is Orange juice alright babe?” Yunho ask me back.

I nod my head an act cute the best that I can done so the that try to seduce my husband will be gone.

Even thought I was little scared actually *cough*

She then hand me the drink with so piss off face before she walk away. When I saw she already gone I take a dept breathe and curse myself. 

“You really scared this Yunnie will run away ha?” Yunho said whispering in my ear.

“Don’t you think it was a little bit childish. Don’t make me punish you Jonggie. Ehm~ no… no… I should punish you long enough” Yunho then drink his juice a little before he continues.

“Just expect for the best Joongie. I don’t know until when I can hold back”

He then looked at me with a ert face. “Just listening from what you said before make me wonder if it really like what you talking about” he then laugh his lung out after he look at me shivering after heard what he said.

‘Pabo Joongie’ I said in my head. ‘You were always embarrassing yourself.’

I just sip the juice till the end and of course I ignore the-great-ert-Jung-Yunho.

END POV

 

YUNHO POV

I can feel that Jaejoong are going to wake up so I call the stewardess for water and I also can test Jaejoong on weathers he will feel jealous or not when someone try to seduce me.

It’s not that hard exactly to make the stewardess to fall in love with me. Just give a beautiful smile and she will melt like the girl in front of me right now.

But sorry girls cause my heart just for my ‘Boojae’. Hehe... Stop being cheesy right now Jung Yunho.

I don’t even care what the girls saying because I try really hard on figure out what Jaejoong will do.

Suddenly I feel a leg on my thigh and a pair of arm on my waist. I actually was jumping in my mind and of course I can’t show it because they might throw me out of the airplane because they thought I was crazy.

I smile at Jaejoong when he was waking up.

“Did you want some water?” I ask him with a smirk on my faces.

O_o why you act like that Joongie? I can’t help by try to look at something else if not I might jump at Jaejoong right now in this moment. And plus with the . Oh no! Joongie you really want to challenges my patient.

He nods his head cutely when I asked if he want a drink, and you must understand right when I say I want to jump on him and don’t tell me you are not falling when my lovely Joongie act cute. Yeah~ I really think he just innocent and y Ouch~ *bite lower lip*

I wish I don’t have to share him with everyone.

“Ehmm…Jung Yunho-shi you are out of the storyline. Please follow it.”

“Sorry author-nim I just a little bit, you know…” *smile like an idiot*

“Whatever, can’t you just concentrate on the story lines. And I meant right now.” *author-nim rolled her eyes*

“You have to put the &%$ scene if you want me to continue”

“Are you threaten me!*Author-shi just broke a chair*

Alright I was back on the story line right now. So after Jaejoong got his drink he just ignored me till we landing and now I really doesn’t feel like want to talk but he just so cute and innocent when he said like that. I can believe this!

(*sigh* [author] I will try it!)

Then…I really love you Author-shi *hug tightly*

END POV

 

AT THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN JAPAN [currently time 2330]

NOBODY POV

“Yunnie the bag is running away” said Jaejoong panic when he saw the bag goes back inside the machine.

“A bag can’t run Joongie, they don’t have leg” Yunho said to him while trying to hold his anger and embarrassment. “Can’t you stop from asking too much it so irritate.”

“But… Okay” Jaejoong said when he looked at Yunho face that he sure he would get scold if he said one more word.

They gather their bag and put it on the trolley before walk to the arrival gate. And of course Yunho the one who push the trolley. He was such a gentleman right?

“Yunnie how can we go to the hotel in the heavy rain” said Jaejoong looking outside the airport.

They were waiting for the Jung driver to pick them up before they go to one of the hotel that belongs to Jung Corp and of course just Yunho know about this.

Suddenly a limousine pulls out in front of them. The drivers went out and bow at Yunho and then to Jaejoong before open the door for the couple and take the bag to put in the boot.

As soon as they were in the limousine Jaejoong can’t help but getting excited for the second times.

Yunho then take off his coat and put in on the seat near him.

Yunho can’t help but hide his smile behind his hand when he saw how excited Jaejoong were. He saw how excitedly Jaejoong bouncing in each seat in the limousine and he wish he the one who made Jaejoong smile excitedly like that.

While Yunho on his own thought, Jaejoong was so attract at the many colorful button on the edge of the sit and he start to press one of the button.

Suddenly the rack that kept wine on his left come out. “Wah! Is it soju? But the bottle look really expensive”

“Soju?? Oi… which planet are you coming from. It call wine ok” Yunho said before he take out two glasses and pour the white wine into it.

Jaejoong just look at Yunho action and pout his mouth and curse a little in his head.

“It was made in France. Just a bottle is more expensive than your wedding dress” Yunho said then he gave Jaejoong one of the glasses. “Cheers” he said again and took out his glass in the air waiting for Jaejoong to do the same.

Jaejoong look at Yunho. “ Yunho-ah~ I don’t drink”

“Aish…can you just take a sip then, to show that you still respect others” Yunho said and take out his glass one more time. “Cheer!” he said.

“C-Cheer”

‘Tap’

They cheer and Jaejoong turn to face his right a little and sip the wine.

“Argh!” Jaejoong said after the liquid touch his tongue and he scrunch his face. Then he take his tongue out “Sow sower (so sour)” he said before he put down his glass.

Yunho chuckle a little before he took a sip. “This wine is much older than our age combine that why it a little sour” Yunho said before he stare at the cute Jaejoong.

Jaejoong just nodding his head ‘He sure a show off person’ Jaejoong said in his head and he just ignored Yunho stare because he still interesting with the button next to him.

Yunho spend his time to admire his new wife. ‘How come just a little thing can make you all excited. You never change at all Joongie. Just like before’ Yunho then shake his head furiously after he realize what he thought and take out his smart phone try to look for a new e-mail or any massage from his client to disturbed his mind from thinking about Jaejoong too much.

Jaejoong look at Yunho and he saw Yunho was busy with his phone.

‘He was not looking at me. He was working maybe. That was good. I will carry on with my project hehe~’ Jaejoong said in his head.

Then he press the yellow button next him. Suddenly TV LCD when out from his right. Jaejoong gape his mouth as big as he can. ‘How come they have this in a ‘CAR’. My house was not even like this.’

“Can you close your mouth right now” Yunho said suddenly which take Jaejoong back to the real world.

“If you really want that TV, just take it. But don’t forget to inform the driver, they will put the new one there” Yunho said again not even give Jaejoong a single glare, still concentrate on his smart phone after he receive e-mail from his client.

“I have one at home so I don’t need it” Jaejoong said back.

“It ok then if you don’t want. I don’t know what your project is but don’t try to play with the button because you don’t know the function”

Jaejoong then look at Yunho with unbelievable face.

“Yeah…I heard it again” Yunho said and give Jaejoong a smirk but still not look at him. “You sure need try to control your mind, don’t you” Yunho then glare at Jaejoong a second before he look back at his smart phone.

Jaejoong pout his mouth and curse in his mind.

“Jaejoong-ah I hear you” Yunho said suddenly. Jaejoong blush a little in embarrassing and look away.

“If you don’t want to watch it please close the TV. It become really loud here” Yunho said again.

Jaejoong just reply him with a little ‘ne’.

‘Yunho-ah you seem like already forgot who Jaejoong is. He will not give up until he success’ Jaejoong said in his mind but make sure this time Yunho won’t hear him before he pressing the purple button.

This time the wall that separated the driver and the sit at the back when down. The driver than was looking at them in his back mirror.

“You need something, sir” he asked. Jaejoong shook his head and smile sheepishly at the driver before press the button back so the wall will go back up.

“Jaejoong-ah… you are not a kid” Yunho said.

“Of course I’m not a kid” Jaejoong reply Yunho angrily before he asks Yunho innocently “Yunnie what this button do?” Jaejoong was pointing at the blue button so that Yunho can see it.

“I see that you must be really boring, but I tell you something just do whatever you like but don’t press that button” Yunho said before he receive a call from his client and take the call ignoring Jaejoong.

Jaejoong then stare at the blue button. ‘It made me more curious if someone said don’t’ and lastly he press the button and suddenly the car roof open. Jaejoong then just stare at the opening roof amazingly  before he wake up from his thought when the rain drop on his face.

The rains start to pour into the car. He heard Yunho shout. “I will call you later. Yah! Jaejoong what are you doing!” Yunho said angryly.

“Yunnie the car roof has damage” said Jaejoong while took Yunho jacket to cover himself from the rain.

Yunho quickly press the button back and the car roof close immediately. Yunho give Jaejoong a dead glare before he smack Jaejoong a little and scolding him and tell him to stay still.

“What I told you a second ago! Now stay still or you will take punishments from me and it will be far from you can imagine!” Yunho said and not to forget to take his jacket back from Jaejoong which Jaejoong use to hugging when Yunho scold him.

Yunho sat as far as he could from Jaejoong before he rise his face to look at now the quiet Jaejoong. He want to laugh when he see the guilt face on Jaejoong who was by now playing with the edge of his t-shirt.

But Yunho just keep with his cold face and ignore Jaejoong for the entire ride to the hotel.

 

THE HOTEL

The driver took Yunho and Jaejoong bag before them to the receptionist table and ask for their room which is the president suite.

“Here is the key and your room will be on 15th floor. I’m Mrs. Lee. If you need anything you can just call me. I will be in charge during you staying here” the women that seem on her thirty said to them sweetly.

Yunho just nodding his head and look at the space out Jaejoong who just look at the floor.

“You can take that elevator” she said pointing to the elevator in front of them. “And you can just leave your bag here. We will send it to you later” she said again.

Yunho then took Jaejoong hand and they went to the elevator.

 

During the elevator ride, Jaejoong just keep quiet, to scare to say something afraid that Yunho will scold him. ‘I always make him mad at me’ Jaejoong said in his head and pout his mouth.

“I want you to take a hot bath first when we arrived at our room” Yunho said and tighten his hold on Jaejoong. “You hand was really cold”

Jaejoong nod his head. “Yunho-ah” Jaejoong call suddenly “I-I’m sorry”

“Just forget about it. We on our honeymoon so…” Yunho then lean on the elevator and look at the number’s button on the elevator “so just brighten up”

Jaejoong then turn his face to look at Yunho with shock face. He can’t believe his ears ‘Yunho said something like that, a very gentle word. How long has it been for him to hear it again’ then Jaejoong smile to his ear.

Yunho glare at Jaejoong a little. “That much better” he said but still with his cold face and not look at Jaejoong face.

 

The president suite has a big glass window that faced the sea while on his left face the town. And on the right side was their bedroom which faced the sea and the hill. From their room they can see white light house.

Jaejoong was so excited and start looking around the big room. He found an office on the left side of the room. Beside the office has a small gym.

He walk to the bedroom and saw a really big closet and just a single king size bed.

“Did I get to sleep on the same bed as Yunnie?” he asked himself and a pink blush can be seen in his white pale skin.

When he turns around he saw a bath room make of glass that allow you to look into the person in it and he start to blush furiously.

He walked out to from the bedroom and saw Yunho talking with the hotel manager about something that he can’t understand because they were talking in Japanese language. After some awhile the manager of the hotel took his leave and Jaejoong take a sit beside Yunho.

“We should take a rest. It has been a long flight and tomorrow morning there are so much activities we can do” Yunho said before walking to their bedroom.

He stops his footstep in front of the bedroom when he saw that Jaejoong is not moving.

“Aren’t you coming?” he asked Jaejoong. But Jaejoong just sit still and keep his head down. Yunho look at Jaejoong curiously before he heard a whisper.

“A-A…Are we going to sleep in the same bed?” Jaejoong was whisper not sure whether Yunho hear it or not.

“Yes. Of course we are going to sleep on the same bed. Aren’t we a married couple?” Yunho said with a smirk on his face cause he know for sure Jaejoong must be embarrassing about it especially about the bathroom and he can’t wait to tease Jaejoong about it.

Jaejoong held up his face and look at Yunho with a disbelief look. “Ar…Are you sure about it” Jaejoong said shakily.

“Of course I’m sure sweet heart. Now how about we go to bed already or you want me to carry you there” Yunho said with a smirk and eyes brow raise.

When Jaejoong brain has process Yunho words he sprinted to their now share room faster than USAIN BOLT can run.

Yunho chuckle with his wife behavior before he walking quietly to the bedroom and the first think he saw is Jaejoong who was hugging human size panda bear and his eye keep blinding look out the window.

Yunho then completely ignore Jaejoong and took off his coat then his white shirt. Of course Yunho doesn’t forget about the plan on making Jaejoong embarrass.

“Ya-yah! What are you doing” Jaejoong said incorrectly after he saw Yunho start taking his cloth.

“What?” Yunho asked back “taking off my close of course. Can’t see”

“Why!?” Jaejoong asked Yunho but more like shout.

“You see, since you don’t want to take a bath then I will go first”

 “Arh~ so you are you going to take a bath?” Jaejoong ask Yunho but it more sound like statement before the other guy could step in the bathroom.

“Yea… Why? Want to join me” Yunho said with a playful smile tugging on his bow shape lips.

“No thank you” reply Jaejoong before he run onto the king size bed and buried his face under the blanket.

“Really~?” then he hear Yunho voice near him. He just stayed still.

“Yoobo~” he heard Yunho voice again but this time he hear it really close with him. Suddenly the blanket was pull from him.

“Yah!” Jaejoong said and turn to look at Yunho before his covering his eye.

“Omo! Yunho-ah why you have to strip here! Don’t you feel ashamed!!!” Jaejoong shout his lung out and squish his eye tighter.

“What to be ashamed about. I’m your husband and” Yunho lend forward to Jaejoong ear “I’m yours~ just look at it” Yunho said again playfully before he pull Jaejoong hand from his eye.

Jaejoong was really shock with the strong grab on his hand and he open his doe eye as big as he can.

The first thing that he caught when he open his eye was Yunho tight boxer. He stared at it a few second and gaps his mouth a little before he was disturbed by Yunho cough.

“If you stare it to long… sorry but I think I can’t hold it anymore” Yunho said to the blushing Jaejoong who immediately look somewhere else after heard Yunho cough.

“I-I will take a bath first” Jaejoong said before he run into the bathroom and close the door as soon as he make it to the bathroom afraid that Yunho will caught after him.

He then was sliding down from the door holding his chest.

“What was that” Jaejoong ask himself and gulp down his saliva “it-it so b-big”

“What’s big?” Jaejoong was startled when he heard the shout from the outside

“Yah! Jung Jaejoong you just leave your husband out here without cloth. What if I catch a cold!!!” Yunho shout.

“You deserve it…! You ert!!” Jaejoong said before he ignoring Yunho shouting outside the bathroom.

“Why so stupid just wear his cloth back” Jaejoong mumbling to himself before he turning on the faucet and when into the water.

 

 

 


[A/N]

Firstly I’m very sorry for not being updates this story for so long. I will not give any excuse *teary*

I already try my best to make this chapter long enough so that I can pay for your waiting times. I really appreciate all my reader, especially my subscriber. Thanks for not unsubscribe my story *bow*

All the childish idea came from my childish head. Please forgive me if it offended you.

Please… please… please don’t forget to leave comments.

I love you <33333