Do You Know?

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

Another long chapter. Happy Reading ^^

Beta by AnvocNighMa


 

After the kiss scene at the amusement park, Yunho said it was just a careless mistake when they arrived at the hotel which disappointed Jaejoong the most.

 

Despite his disappointment, Jaejoong thought it is better to consider Yunho was still angry with him about the past because Jaejoong swore he could still feel Yunho’s love over the kiss that night. *scream*    

 

Their past days in Japan got along ‘pretty well’ even after that accident.And all those days afterward became really boring for the pretty guy because he just got the time to go out to eat with Yunho and then came back to his room as Yunho continued to do his business matters all the time.

 

Yunho was busy lately to bring Jung Corp as one of the first biggest oversea company ever in Japan. They just needed Yunho’s brain to hold the title but of course without Mr. Jung knowing, Yunho will be dead meat if his father knows that he left his wife alone on their honeymoon for his work. Hey! Jaejoong already became their favorite what.

 

As Jaejoong kept complaining to the bedroom wall that he still can’t get to tour Japan, unfortunately, today was their last day in Japan.

 

Since he had nothing to do while waiting for Yunho to pick him up to grab lunch together, Jaejoong was busy packing Yunho and his bag because they will fly to Seoul early tomorrow morning.

 

“If you are late again Yunnie I will call Omma and tell her that you are busy flirting with the paperwork over me. What y things that the white has,” Jaejoong mumbled to no one in particular.

 

“Language baby~” Jaejoong said before pouting his mouth.

 

Dururung~

Jaejoong! your phone is ringing?~ 5,6,7,8~

Dandarang dadada dandarang~

 

“Hello,” Jaejoong picked up his phone without looking at the caller ID since he was busy folding up his cloth.

 

Jaejoong hyung~” Junsu’s voice rang from the other side of the phone.

 

“Oh, Junsu-ah~” Jaejoong called out Junsu’s name happily after realizing who the caller was.

 

Forgetting about the unfolded cloth long ago, he walked to sit on the king size bed hugging the giant teddy-bear between his slender legs which Yunho won for him during their last visit to the amusement park the other day.

 

“Woahhhh… hyung~ I can see flower blossoms around you right now. Yunho hyung must be taming you well, huh?” Junsu laughed his heart out after getting ‘Yahh!’  from Jaejoong.

 

“What you mean by tame me?” Jaejoong said a little angrily with his dongsaeng’s teasing.

 

‘I’m not that wild neither before or now. I don’t even remember when was the last time I went to a club. Arh, maybe that time *clock stops ticking for awhile* NOO!! Is that why Yunnie doesn’t want to treat me like before because he thinks I am kind of wild or a now. NOO!!’ Jaejoong cried in his head because of his own thought.

 

“Yah! Jae hyung did you hear me?” Junsu called out for his hyung.

 

“Ne~” Jaejoong said quietly.

 

“What’s wrong now? Don’t tell me you are shocked to death! Please don’t worry too much hyung,” Junsu said mumbling because he regretted a little about telling Jaejoong about the news.

 

“Shocked?... Worried?... about what?” Jaejoong said cluelessly.

 

“Huh? You didn’t hear me?”

 

“Um..um.. I-I didn’t hear you,” Jaejoong said rubbing his temples ashamed a little that he didn’t hear the younger man because it was impossible to not hear the high dolphin voice right.

 

“Aish hyung. I was really shocked when I hear just ‘ne~’ when I tell you that Changmin was sick. I thought you don’t care about him after you got your first love back... ”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes grew three times bigger.

 

“C-Changmin is sick?” by now Jaejoong was on his two feet dropping the teddy-bear.

 

His eyes went everywhere. He didn’t know which direction to pick first to bring him or should he just run to the airport.

Simply said he didn’t know what to do now. He can’t even move a step but the only thing he can feel right now is his tears falling from his beautiful eyes, when he thinks back to his baby dongsaeng bearing his pain alone makes his tear fall like a river. He must be calling for his name.

 

“Ok… before I go any further please calm down first. Please~” Junsu triem to calm Jaejoong after he heard sniffing sound on the other line.

 

“I-I will g-go ba-back right n-now,” Jaejoong said between his sob.

 

“NO!” Junsu said a little loudly which shocked the older man a little and stopped in his track from getting any further.

 

“Listen hyung~ Changmin is well now.”

 

“He is well?” Jaejoong cried more “Thank God!”

 

“Yeah, he is really well since he can eat three big plates for adults. So you don’t need to worry hum,” Junsu chuckled.

 

“Uwahhh… he really is my Changmin,” Jaejoong still cried but more louder which freaked Junsu out.

 

“Jaejoong hyung you’re really ugly!” Junsu shout which stop the other man from crying and pout his mouth.

 

“Is Minnie really alright?” Jaejoong asked again to confirm that his ear was not playing tricks on him.

 

“Umm,” Junsu said nodding his head even though Jaejoong can’t see him but he was sure Jaejoong understood him.

 

“He was suddenly sick last evening. Before that he was playing with his Halmoni in the garden. Maybe he ran too much when he tried to catch a butterfly, maybe that made him really sick? Mrs. Jung called Jung family personal doctor after that. She was really shocked when she saw Changmin laying on the ground grabbing his chest. The doctor said it was not that serious. He just couldn’t get oxygen into his heart fast after he ran. That’s why…”

 

Junsu tried to explain to the worried hyung.

 

“Minnie… Mi-Minn…” Jaejoong started to cry again.

 

“Um… he was calling your name,” hearing that Jaejoong bit his lower lip really hard, regretting that he is not there when his beloved brother needs him.

 

“I-I should not be here Junsu-ah. I’m a bad hyung. How could I let my brother bear his pain alone and I am happily on vocation,” tears just don’t want to stop from getting out from his doe eyes.

 

“He needs me. He must be really scared. He needed me at that time. I’m his hyung. I failed again Junsu-ah. I just want to kill myself,” Jaejoong then dropped to the ground on his knee and cried, angry with himself.

 

He was not hearing anything except that Junsu was shouting at him that he shouldn’t do something crazy on the other line. The only thing he can hear is the word fail as a brother.

 

Jaejoong threw his phone on the hard floor which made the phone battery come out from its place when he heard that Junsu asking him to not put the blame on himself.

 

“I should be the one to blame Junsu-ah,” Jaejoong then hugged his knees and buried his face between them.

 

“I w-was a b-bad hyung. Changmin m-must h-hate me no,” more tears came down the pretty eyes.

 

“Shssh… It’s gonna be ok. Everything will be ok,” suddenly Jaejoong heard a husky voice say that into his ear.

 

Then Jaejoong felt someone was hugging him from behind and taking Jaejoong in his arm in order to calm him down because he was trembling too much.

 

Jaejoong was shocked from the action but after recognizing the warmth of the other body he clung to the man’s arm to hug him more.

 

“Your brother is alright now. So stop crying…” ‘because you are hurting me too.’

 

“You don’t know Yunho-yah,” Jaejoong said before he turned his back to face Yunho just to bury his face on the older man’s muscular chest and cling more to him.

 

“I don’t know because you never tell me,” ‘like I’m not an important person to you,’ once again Yunho said the last word to himself.

 

“I didn’t even know that Changmin was your brother, I thought that he was your son because he was calling me… Appa” Yunho said the “appa” word like whisper which made Jaejoong break the hug and look at him while rapidly blinking his eye.

 

“He called you what?” Jaejoong asked rubbing his eyes from letting any tears come out and remove all tears that are visible on his wet cheeks, with his back hand.

 

“Appa.”

 

“Appa?”

 

“Appa,” Yunho nod his head and looked at Jaejoong confusedly.

 

“Appa? Are you sure?” Jaejoong asked and Yunho just answered him with a nod.

 

“Oupp,” Jaejoong cupped his mouth with both of his hands and made a funny face before he rolled on the floor laughing his head out.

 

“Yah! You have to believe me!” Yunho was shouting at his wife who now was grabbing his stomach to stop the laugh.

 

“Haha… ne Appa,” Jaejoong salute Yunho mockingly, before he rolled on the floor to laugh again. Yunho by now lost his patient and send his ten little soldiers to Jaejoong waist and tickled him.

 

“You are really dead today Jaejoong,” Jaejoong tried to run away from Yunho’s hold but he was grabbing back and the tickling game begin.

 

///////////////////^_^//////////////////////

 

After the tickle game ended both of them went to the hotel restaurant to grab lunch since it was already late to go anywhere. They ate their lunch quietly, enjoying the open winter sea view in front of them.

 

“Yunho-ah can I go walk along the beach?” Jaejoong asked hesitantly breaking the silence and kept his head low while cutting the meat.

 

“NO!”

 

“But I’m bored staying alone in the hotel room,” Jaejoong tried his luck.

 

“Just stay in your room. It’s cold outside and the wind is very strong at the sea. We will go back to Korea tomorrow and if you catch a cold what do you think Omma and Appa will say, so NO,” Yunho said cutting his meat before he put it into his mouth.

“But there is no snow, see,” Jaejoong pointed outside the restaurant.

 

Yunho swallowed his already comminuted meat and put his fork and knife between the plate before he folded both of his hands to his chest not even turning to where Jaejoong was pointing at and looked at Jaejoong like an angry father.

 

“Which part of ‘NO’ that you don’t understand, Jaejoong?”

 

Jaejoong really hates it when this Yunho comes. He just can’t do anything other than shut his mouth up.

Jaejoong plays with his finger under the table, his appetite already long forgotten and pouts his mouth as cute as he can. Who knew this method will melt The Great Jung?

 

“You can go,” Yunho answered suddenly with his unreadable face which got Jaejoong’s attention on him with his cute smile plastering his face showing his white teeth.

 

‘Aish I really can’t win against his pouting mouth,’ Yunho banked his head on the table, in his head to fall easily into Jaejoong’s trick.

 

“And with one condition,” he continued.

 

“What’s the condition?” Jaejoong asked eagerly.

 

“You have to bring me with you,” was Yunho’s reply.

 

Okay was coming from the younger one’s mouth as a small grin start to decorate his face.

 

Yunho already felt bad about leaving Jaejoong alone in this unfamiliar country so it is  not wrong to give Jaejoong a chance, right? It’s not I am a king controlling over my wife.

 

“I will take you from the room at 5:15pm, if we have the luck we can see the sun set in this winter season which is rare so don’t get too excited,” Yunho said.

 

Jaejoong just nods his head because there isn’t any other thing than being with Yunho that can make him happy.

 

 

///////////////^_^////////////////

 

 

As the promise, Yunho came to take Jaejoong at the time and now they were at the beach.

 

“Wahh… it’s really cold,” Jaejoong said rubbing his hands together.

 

“People will call us crazy to be here in the winter. It’s really ing cold,” Yunho said.

 

Jaejoong pout his mouth. How can Yunho say something like that?

 

“They won’t. Look there, another couple there… and there too.”

 

Jaejoong pointed a little jealous at the foreign couples who were flirting with each other, laughing about who knows what and the other one the local citizen couple who were walking holding hands while smiling until it reached their ear, which to Yunho looked a little creepy.

 

“They must be same like us. C.R.A.Z.Y. I don’t know why in the first place I agreed to you,” Yunho said with his sometime sharp tongue and hugged his body a little to fight the cold wind that just passed them.

 

Of course he was completely aware about the changes on Jaejoong’s face when he heard the word ‘crazy’ but he just ignore it.

Jaejoong stopped walking and came face to face with Yunho with his angry face.

 

“You know what? Love is always something crazy. You don’t need to insult them or us. Because they love each other so they don’t care even if it is winter, summer, earthquake or even when tornado came they will stick with each other. To them spending times with each other is more important. You!” Jaejoong pointed his index finger at Yunho.

 

“You already know all those crazy love things! Don’t pretend you don’t know just to make my heart break more. Yes, I’m wrong in the first place to leave you. Sorry is not enough for you. What should I do?! You never tell me what I should do! You always make me confused with your actions!”

 

“Don’t call love crazy like it is a bad thing. Don’t call my love for you crazy like a bad thing,” Jaejoong said lowering his voice because the wind that just greeted him made him shiver a little before he bit his lower mouth to prevent tear coming out from his eye.

 

Sorry comes like whisper from Jaejoong’s mouth before his whole body trembles from the coldness.

Yunho who was silence before just shut his mouth up maybe just maybe to hear Jaejoong’s biggest secret to reveal why he left him but what always came was sorry, always.

 

Yunho take out his yellow scarf from his neck before he coiled it around Jaejoong’s neck.

“You’re always troublesome. Look at your lips it became blue,” Yunho touched Jaejoong’s lip. “We should go back right now befo…”

 

“Hug me,” Jaejoong said demandingly, completely cutting Yunho’s word and he just stared at Yunho’s chest too afraid to stare in the eyes which made Yunho freeze in his place.

 

“I said hug me,” Jaejoong looked at Yunho’s eyes tenderly “please~”

 

“Hug! um..” not even letting Jaejoong to utter anything else, Yunho already hugged him.

 

“I am hugging you because you will die from the cold not because of your request. Understood?”

 

Yunho said tightening the younger one’s body to his after the other snuggled into his chest before he tightens the hug more.

“You are bad,” Jaejoong said to Yunho’s chest. “Why not just say that you want to hug me?”

 

“Because I’m just stating the fact. Understood?” Jaejoong only nod his head and uttered understood when he felt Yunho wanting to break the hug and hugged Yunho tightly.

 

Yunho of course because he is The Great Jung Yunho will not say the truth about his heart. Lately, he felt his heart always betrays him.

 

Before, when his heart said NO to whatever came to happen it will always be NO, and that also will happen with the opposite.

He remembered what he promised to himself before the wedding day. ‘ I will make you suffer whoever you are’.

 

‘Do I really have the heart to do that to you? With just one little drop of tear flowing from your eyes, it already makes my heart feel like it’s being stepped by football shoes, is that the right word -=_=-II? You don’t know what you just did to my heart Joongie,’ Yunho really wanted to say what always played in his heart but Mr. Ego always wins first.

 

Dururung~

Jaejoong! You phone is ringing?~ 5,6,7,8~

Dandarang dadada dandarang~

 

“What’s that?” Yunho asked breaking the hug and looking at Jaejoong.

 

“Is that your phone that’s ringing?” Yunho asked again but Jaejoong just puffed his mouth like blowfish and shook his head.

 

Yah! You have to pick up~ faster~

5,6,7,8~

Dandarang dadada dandarang~

Dandarang dadada dandarang~

 

“Yah! I really think it’s your phone. Pick up now. It became really noisy you know.”

 

By now the phone stopped ringing.

 

“No. It already stopped ringing. I want to be with you~” Jaejoong said snuggling to Yunho’s chest just to be pushed back once to the phone ringing back.

 

“Not if you don’t stop that childish ringtone,” Yunho said and folded his hands together.Jaejoong pout his mouth before he picked up his phone and shouted irritatedly.

 

“HELLO!”

 

“Jaejoong hyung~” called the cute little guy on the other line.

 

“Minnie? Changmin-nie?” his voice a little softer and smile starts to decorate his face.

 

“Ne~”

 

“Minnie, how are you? Does your chest still hurt? Did you take your medicine on time? Did Junsu and Heechul hyung take good care of you? How about halmoni Jung? Did she treat you well too? Did you remember I said to don’t ea…”

 

Not even Jaejoong got to finish his worried over the phone, Yunho already snatch the phone from him.

 

“Yah!” Jaejoong shout trying to snatch back the phone but Yunho was taller than him so he couldn’t reach it.

 

“Shss,” Yunho put his index finger on his heart shape mouth to shut the other man.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes before he pout his mouth and buried his face into Yunho’s yellow scarf on his neck completely giving up.

“Hello, so this must be Changmin right?” Yunho said the first sentence to the little kid.

 

“Ne~ is this Ap- um… Yunho hyung~”

 

The little kid was a little shocked when Yunho was the one who was talking to him when he was suppose to talk to his hyung.

 

“Ne~ it’s Appa. Why don’t you call me that? Isn’t that what you called me in the make-up room the other day so where is the Appa now. Yah! You know your hyung was really worried about you. Didn’t you just hear that he started talking like a ing grandma. Haha…”

 

“Ouch! What’s wrong with you!” Yunho shouts at Jaejoong after Jaejoong pinched his arm.

 

Jaejoong grits his teeth from anger before he smacks Yunho’s head.

 

“Ouch! I said what is wrong with you. I’m talking you know!”

 

“The wrong is you. How can you talk like that to 5 year old kid like you talk to your friend? Can’t your voice be soften a little when talking to him? You sound like a ing mad person when you’re talking.”

 

“No ing here please~” Yunho said mocking Jaejoong.

 

“You’re the one that start first…”

 

“NE..NE.. I understand, put your hand down.”

 

Jaejoong put his hand back down before he wanted to smack again that small head if he didn’t get what he was trying to say.

“So Changmin-ah~ you can call me Appa if you want. I do  not really care ung~” Yunho look at Jaejoong like are-you-satisfied-with-that look which got a thumbs up by the pretty man.

 

“Really~! Can I really call you Appa?!” Changmin shouted excitedly.

 

“Of course. But you have to be a good boy. Can you?” Yunho started walking along the beach leaving the shorter man following closely behind him who was pouting his mouth out of jealousy before he stopped walking when something came to him.

 

‘Who was I jealous over Changmin, or was it Yunho?’

 

“Ne~ APPA!”

 

Changmin said like an obedient kid but he didn’t know that his Jae hyung was already leaving behind because of his own thought.

“Wah! You really a good boy. You already make me proud Changmin-ah,” Yunho said getting a giggle from the other line which brought him to smile more.

 

“But Changmin-nie, can I ask you a favor?”

 

Yunho stops walking and turns behind just to be greeted by Jaejoong a little far behind playing alone with the beach sand mumbling about something that he can’t hear, poking-poking the sand with a branch before he turns to look at Yunho and sticks his tongue out which just makes Yunho laugh because of his cuteness.

 

“Ne~ Ne~ Ne~ Appa,” Changmin broke Yunho’s laughter.

 

“You really are a good kid, huh?” Yunho can hear the lovely giggle again from the other line which is the same as his hyung.

“Changmin-ah, you see, how do I say it… it’s about Jaejoong hyung….”

***

“Ok! We will talk again later. Take care, Minnie,” Yunho presses the red button screen before he shoves Jaejoong’s phone back into the owner’s face who just realized about his present.

 

“Minnie?!”

 

“Why? I can’t call him that?” Yunho asked as he sat beside Jaejoong on the natural wooden chair which was facing the ocean.

Jaejoong pout his mouth.

 

“You are not even close enough to call him that.”

 

“What makes you think that just talking a couple of minutes can’t make you close?”

 

“It wasn’t just a couple of minutes. See,” Jaejoong showed his watch to Yunho.

 

“You took almost 30 minutes. Now, I don’t get to see my sunset, I can’t talk to my own brother, I can’t walk with you along the beach when it was why we here and it was really cold when I was waiting alone! Who knows what you and Minnie were talking about behind my back? Tell me, Jung Yunho!”

 

Jaejoong gets up from his sit and faces Yunho with cute angry face. Pouting still visible on his face, which just leaves Yunho to chuckle at him before he also gets up from his sit.

 

Yunho walk slowly to Jaejoong until his face is just an inch away from him.

 

“I was thinking for a second that you were jealous that I got to talk to Changmin,” Yunho said in a hissed voice. “But if you thought on throwing a tantrum which is what I saw just now, then goodbye,” Yunho said and walked away leaving Jaejoong behind alone.

Jaejoong bit his lower lip feeling resentful with how Yunho treated him. If Yunho said he was throwing a tantrum then lets see how stubborn a kid he can be.

 

He did not even move from his place, not even turn to see that Yunho just walked a couple step behind him, before he turned back to walk at him.

 

“Yah! You really are bullet-headed. Just walk, can’t you?!” Yunho turned Jaejoong around to face him just to be greeted by the sulking face from the giant kid.

 

Pouting his mouth as best as he can; Jaejoong was not even looking at Yunho in the eye, showing his anger.

“You still want to play this little kid game but look at yourself. You are really cold but still want to play stubborn,” Yunho took out his jacket and he hugged it around Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong slowly looks at Yunho with his cute puppy eye.

 

“Carry me~” Jaejoong pulls on Yunho’s sleeve.

 

“NO!” Yunho said before he ran into his Lamborghini because of the coldness despite that he was just left with his small layer of sweater and white shirt on the cold weather.

 

Jaejoong just stomped his leg while following behind Yunho but not before he hugged Yunho’s thick jacket close to his body until he can feel the other’s scent and smile started to decorate his face back.

 

 

/////////////^_^//////////////

 

Yunho decided to take Jaejoong for dinner at Lake Toya which is known as the expensive restaurant in Hokkaido.

It is well known for their best sushi with various kinds of weird things as the top since Jaejoong suddenly wants to try eating ‘it’ when he was searching online.

 

The clock was showing it was 8 o’clock, when they arrived. They were greeted by the receptionist who greet them in Japanese and smiled nicely to them since she knows well the important people like Jung Yunho.

 

“Under Jung Yunho’s name,” Yunho said in Japanese.

 

“Follow me,” the girl with ponytail said who just greeted them before asked them to follow her.

 

“Jung Yunho’s name, one couple romantic table and the best view ever you can see from here. Like always,” the girl said just like how Yunho booked on the phone before.

 

Jaejoong was clueless about Japanese so he just shut his mouth but he gasps after being greeted by the view when he enters the VIP room.

 

There was a couple-table which decorated nicely with red anvil’s table. There was also a big transparent glass where you can see the best view of the lake that was shining like diamonds. Two lighted candle with white tulips on the middle off the table which gives off the romantic aura.

 

And the best ever which makes the younger man not close his mouth is the view; where there was a beautiful lake which looks just like a painting. The water was shining under the moonlight until he can see the whole lake.

 

Even at a night time he can still can see a couple of swan relaxing, floating on the lake surface. It just looked so romantic to see the swans together. They didn’t do anything, just put their head together with each other forming love shape made Jaejoong feel silly to be jealous of an animal.

 

“How I hope we will be like that” Jaejoong said but Yunho can’t hear him.

 

“How long do I have to wait here?”

 

Jaejoong was startled when Yunho woke him up from his dreamland so he clumsily runs a little and takes a sit in front of Yunho.

With this way he will be more faster because he doesn’t want to madden the man even though he needs to take about ten steps to the table.

 

Yunho smiles to see Jaejoong’s cuteness but he can’t just show that to him – not yet.

 

“Welcome to the Lake Toya, Mr. Jung. The best restaurant you can experience ever in Japan. So can I take your orders?” suddenly one of the waiters out of nowhere asked them which startled Jaejoong again.

 

‘He spoke Korean,’ Jaejoong thought to himself.

 

“I can speak Japanese you know,” Yunho said a little pissed off.

 

“Yes, sir. But it’s an order from the head and I will serve you and your wife as best as I can so that you can make good memories here,” the tall waiter said again his smiling never stopped from  forming on his mouth showing how much he has been training to get to serve the VIP.

 

Yunho’s mouth left a big sigh.

 

“Like boss, like the employer,” Yunho said making the tall man smile warmly proud to be compared to the owner of this five star restaurant.

 

“Don’t tell me I don’t need to pay again.”

 

Now Jaejoong got a little confused. Even though they speak Korean he felt like he didn’t understand any words that they said. But from Yunho’s action it looked like he knew the owner of this fancy restaurant well.

 

“Yes again sir. Mr. Park knew that you would come here,” the waiter said and took a glance at Jaejoong for a second which made Yunho feel a little challenged from that chic man before the waiter continued

 

“But this time you are not alone.”

 

‘Aish that Yoochun’ Yunho whispered to himself.

 

“Wahh!! You have been here?”

 

Not even Yunho get the chance to give a dead glare to the man who freely talk about his life Jaejoong cut him with shining eyes excitedly looking at him.

 

“Why did you not tell me sooner hehe~” Jaejoong said playing with the napkin on his lap.

 

“Just give everything you have,” Yunho said dismissing the tall man.

 

“Yes sir. Anything else?” Yunho waved his hand showing that he didn’t need anything else.

 

“All right sir. As you wait for the food to be served, this wine will accompany you,” the tall man said showing them the expensive red wine before he poured the liquid into the tall glass.

 

“S-O-J-U,” Jaejoong said like he was spelling the word to Yunho but there was no sound coming out but Yunho still caught what he was trying to say.

 

Yunho kicked Jaejoong’s leg a little under the table which got a confused look from the other man.

 

“I will dismiss myself. Have a good day,” the waiter said smiling seeing the cuteness of the love bird in front of him who did not even notice his dismiss.

 

“Yah pabo! How many time do I have to tell you ‘this’ is called wine,” Yunho said pointing at the bottle.

Jaejoong was just pouting his mouth.

 

“How would I know it is called ‘wine’? You never told me. Before you always tell me everything I’m curious about or something that I didn’t know, something new but-”

 

Jaejoong suddenly stopped talking once he realized what he was trying to say.

 

“But what?” Yunho said in a curious tone even though he knew what Jaejoong will say.

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho’s face a little bit lost before he continued.

“But… but I le-left you before I got to k-know anything,” Jaejoong said biting his lower mouth.

 

He looked again at Yunho’s unreadable eyes which looked straight into his eyes with no emotion. He tried to say something more but he didn’t the courage to continue.

 

“And… you say this my fault that you don’t know something,” the tan man said.

 

“No… no it’s not like that,” Jaejoong gulped his saliva trying to build his courage to talk about his past.

 

“Omma… it was hard to see her even twice a month. Appa died when I was fourteen and Omma blamed herself for Appa’s death. Starting that time she never cared about me. Always went out with different man every night.”

 

Jaejoong continued after he saw Yunho’s eyes shocked a little. Yes, Yunho didn’t know about Jaejoong’s past.

The fact about Jaejoong that you should know is he is a very intelligent student. No.1 was easily in his grip. Mathematics formula is nothing new to him. His brain easily remembers History subject. He also played sport well until he became the captain for a volleyball club.

 

But who knew how innocent he is. He doesn’t know how the world goes. He didn’t understand how politics goes except the politics on his History book. Every time in physical education, when teacher started to give knowledge about he always covered his ears from hearing anything. For him it to be private and he didn’t understand why his other friends always liked to hear it. He never watched , not until he meet Heechul and that will be the first and the last because it made him freak out when they made too much noise. He never cared if he has smart phone or not. He just can’t afford it. He had to work on his own to be alive. He just didn’t have time to sit around and figure out about the world like any other people his age.

After meeting Yunho, everything became new to him. He didn’t know that someone can be really rich like Yunho. Because he thought, they were always on comic and drama, never in real life. Yunho is a brilliant boy. He knew everything and he will tell Jaejoong about everything he should know.

 

“It was hard for me to stay alive alone at an young age. I didn’t have anyone to accompany me,or to watch me grow up. To sing lullaby at night like Appa always did,” now tears start to leave the beautiful eye that Yunho always treasured.

 

“And during that time I got to met you. Even though it is not a good feeling to get a ball knocked on your head, but I saw you running to me with concerned eyes. You said that you were sorry and unconsciously, rubbed my head and carried me to the nurse’s office even though I said I was fine…”

 

“I can’t help but fall in love with you. At last there was still someone who was concerned about me. I got a scholarship and nobody really wanted to be friends with me other than just wanting to copy my homework and notes. When you confessed to me, I felt really happy and I could just die in that moment. You were not just like my boyfriend but you were also like my father. Taught me something new about the world that Appa didn’t get the opportunity to tell me. Took care of me like I’m a precious gold. I was really young at that time, just sixteen years old. And that’s why when you were not there with me, I couldn’t learn something new. Nobody really cares to tell me. No… no correction. I don’t want to learn something new. Because I know I will meet you again and you will teach me again. Silly right for hoping like that?” Jaejoong bit his lower lip to hold back the tears.

 

“Did you need to cry?” Yunho suddenly said.

 

“Bhow?”

 

“I said did you need to cry? You are making a drama here,” Yunho said again this time he looked really pissed off so Jaejoong just wiped his tears before he uttered sorry quietly.

 

Grokkkk *stomach hungry sound*

 

Jaejoong just bit his lip a little harder to surpass his embarrassment after his stomach made a quite loud noise.

 

“You should stop now. You were busy crying until you didn’t see they came with the food so I don’t want to embarrass you that’s why I asked them to leave it here.”

 

Yunho push the trolley with various kind of sushi from where they left in front of the door to their table.

 

Jaejoong wondered if Yunho heard him or not or he did not care at all about him, which made him really sad but forcefully smiled. Yunho doesn’t like it if he acts like a kid that’s what he thought.

 

“Lets just eat,” Yunho said taking the first bite of the sushi.

 

Yes. Yunho was really shocked to hear what came from Jaejoong’s mouth. No wonder, when he first met him, he was like a newborn baby. When he remembered back, he was really shocked when he first kissed him. How come Jaejoong asked him why he wanted to eat his mouth when that was suppose to be a kiss.  Yunho chuckled when he remembered that. Jaejoong just doesn’t know how much courage he had to take before he got the courage to kiss him.

 

Why did he act like he did not care? It is because he didn’t know how to react. Should he cry too? Should he hug him? What actually should he say? He just didn’t know.

 

So that’s what came. Being the cool man he is.

 

“You’re really pampered, aren’t you? Here taste this,” Yunho put one of the sushi on Jaejoong’s plate after Jaejoong seemed like he can’t even left his head up.

 

Shocked, embarrassed, guilty and sadness those were the words that described Jaejoong right now.

 

“Just eat, can’t you? Now ahh…” Yunho asked Jaejoong to open his mouth to feed him which the younger man gladly opened it.

‘He’s not mad right?’ Jaejoong thought in his head smiling a little.

 

“What is this?” Jaejoong asked after he tasted weird flavor in his mouth and grimace his face a little.

 

“Octopus’s eye maybe,” Yunho replied him and chuckled a little when he saw Jaejoong’s face.

 

“It’s not that bad actually,” Jaejoong said still chewing on his sushi.

 

“As I thought -_-ll,” Yunho said.

 

“Ah…” Jaejoong opened his mouth again asking Yunho to feed him again.

 

Yunho took another one of the sushi and shoved it a little playfully into Jaejoong’s mouth which made Jaejoong giggle after the sushi almost fell on the floor but Jaejoong still caught it into his mouth.

 

‘You’re just too innocent BooJae-ah,’ Yunho said in his head and smiled back at Jaejoong.

 

----

“Who asked you to eat that much?” Yunho started to mumble at Jaejoong who become more irritated with Yunho’s mumbling plus his stomach ache which was not helping at all.

 

They’re still at the restaurant which will become the last dinner at Japan.

 

Just a few minute ago they were enjoying their sushi. Laugh after laugh can be heard after they challenged each other to try eating the weirdest sushi ever they picked for each other.

 

They kept laughing after seeing the ugly face made by the eater.

 

Jaejoong ate and ate whatever he can grab after Yunho surrendered that he can’t push any food onto his stomach anymore.

And of course he stopped a few minutes ago after he got the stomach ache.

 

“Yu-Yunho I think I need to go to the toilet right now,” Jaejoong said.

 

Not even before Yunho get to say anything he saw Jaejoong was running to the nearest toilet.

 

Yunho this time can’t hold back his smile and chuckled a little. It’s not like he was happy that Jaejoong was sick, of course not but just being with Jaejoong he can’t think about anything. No work. No stress. No crazy women. Just Jaejoong.

 

“Just like before,” he said to himself laughing after he remembered Jaejoong’s funny face again.

 

Without Yunho knowing there stood his best friend about 50 meter away from him who witnessed Yunho’s self again.

“After 5 years you found back your smile again huh, Yunho?” Yoochun said even though he was really sure that Yunho can’t hear him.

 

“Took you that long to brighten back. I hope with his coming back to you, you will always be happy. No more crying. You guys were fated to be with each other. Just believe that. Give him some time, he will tell you someday.”

 

“Young master Park, did you said something?" suddenly Yoochun heard a girl talking to him. He turned back and was greeted by his secretary.

 

“No nothing,” he said back to the pretty girl who was a year younger than him that excused herself a few minute ago to the toilet.

 

“Ready to go?” Yoochun asked that girl again.

 

The girl was just nodding her head.

 

“Lets go,” Yoochun said for the last time before he left the restaurant with his secretary to meet the other client.

 

---

 

After struggling about 20 minutes coming in and out of the toilet at last Jaejoong felt alive again.

 

Jaejoong took a deep breath outside the men’s restroom. He felt like he got his freedom back.

 

“Oh! I will not eat that anymore,” he said to himself before exiting the men’s restroom.

 

“Jaejoong-ah. You’re Kim Jaejoong right? Kim Won Bin’s son?”

 

When he was about to go back to where Yunho was, suddenly there was someone calling his name which made him stop.

 

Upon hearing his name being called Jaejoong turned his back to greet that person back.

 

‘It has been so long since people called his late father’s name,’ he thought to himself.

 

But what was greeting him was the person that he prayed to never meet the most. The woman who was standing in front of Jaejoong was wearing red knee-dress with black handbag on her right hand that looked really expensive. Even just taking a few glance at this woman you can tell she was a rich person.

 

Jaejoong widened his eyes as big as he can and his mouth was gaping like a fish. He was just really shocked until he lost his words to say anything.

 

Word that Jaejoong had composed to say to the person in front of him right now was just gone like that.

 

“Jae-Jaejoong-ah,” that person called for Jaejoong with her shocked eyes.

 

“Om-Omma…??”

 


I have change the reading style if you aware so that you can read more better. If you find it uncomfortable tell me please~
I really need your comments to know whether I have improved in writing even a little or not. SO PLEASE COMMMENTS!!! I WILL REALLY BEING THANKFUL & WILL LOVE YOU MANY MANY <3cleardot.gif
Thanks my Beta ^^