The Begining Of Honeymoon

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

beta by AnVocNighMa

Happy reding ^^

 

JAE'S POV

‘Bad hubby, Bad hubby,’ I keep chanting that word in my head.

How can he let me sleep here. Of course I’m a man and I can sleep anywhere, but on the floor with one pillow and no blanket for me, that was too much.

Should I tell you, now is winter and this ‘bear’ still turns the ac on for goodness sake. Making his own theory ‘sleeping with low temperature with warm blanket is the real sleeping pill’.

I just want to throw up. I can’t understand him.

‘Where are you coming from Jung Yunho!’ I really wanted to shout at his face but I just saved it because I’m really cold right now.

“Oh, it's really cold,” I said facing the bed before curling my leg and hugging it so that I can warm my body up a little.

‘This is all your fault and I have to bear with it? I hate you Jung Yunho!!’ Jaejoong shouted in his head and pout his mouth before rubbing his hands together to warm it.

“It is really cold. I wanna cry,” the shorter man kept on chanting that word and made sure the other man could still hear him, if he is not asleep yet, but he got no respond from the man.

He pouted his mouth.

 

-FLASHBACK-

After that there was no noise coming from the taller man from outside the bathroom. Jaejoong quickly finished taking his shower.

He walked out with towel just hanging low on his waist.

‘Turn to the left, turn to the right. Left, right *fuhh* safe,’ Jaejoong said in his head after making sure he couldn't see Yunho in their shared bedroom, so that he could put on his clothes.

“Maybe he in the office room doing some work,” Jaejoong said and he walked leisurely to his unpacked bag.

“Work, work, work,” Jaejoong was mumbling to himself. After getting what he wants to wear, he stood in front of the big mirror to see his perfect body.

 “Changmin really has a good eye,” he said chuckling a little after remembering what Changmin once said about wanting to have a nice body like him.

Without his knowing the Great Jung Yunho was watching all his action from the door.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” Yunho asked suddenly shocking the other man and walked closer to where Jaejoong was.

Jaejoong, of course with his mouth open from the shock and tomato red face turned to look at Yunho who was now smirking and walking towards him with his seducing smile.

As Yunho took one step to Jaejoong, he moved back until he was trapped between Yunho and the wall.

Yunho put his hands on the wall in each side of Jaejoong's shoulder so that he couldn't escape.

‘Please don’t come any closer because I am sure I will die right now.’

And of course his prayer were not heard because he can feel Yunho's breath on his face.

Jaejoong shut his eyes closed tightly not daring to see what Yunho was gonna do to him. Just hope it is not something erted.

“Jae-ah~” Yunho called ily and blew hot air into Jaejoong's ear, making him shiver. “You should be punished remember.”

Jaejoong just shook his head a little with both his eyes still closed.

Yunho chuckled after seeing Jaejoong's cute reaction and decided to more.

“No?” Yunho asked him back.

Jaejoong just nodded his head showing that he agreed with Yunho.

“Why not?” Yunho now closed the little gap between them making his lip just a centimeter away from Jaejoong's.

“You left your husband half outside and I don’t want to mention about the car incident but you still thought that you should not be punished, hmm?” by now the distance between their lips was really close.

“Do you know I have 100,000 employees under me that need their leader to stay healthy so that they can eat and live a good life every day…”

“And what do you think will happen, if they know that their leader’s wife can’t take care of his own husband, leaving him outside without having any clothes on. What if he caught a cold?”

“I-I’m so-sorry,” Jaejoong said in a whisper.

“Ah, just sorry? Shouldn't I at least get a kiss?” Yunho said and tilted his head before laughing loudly after seeing Jaejoong's scared + cute face.

Jaejoong decided he can’t take it anymore and banged his head with Yunho as hard as he could when he saw Yunho was not giving any attention to him.

“What the hell... Yah! Why did you bang your head on me? Do you know how much it hurts?”

Yunho kept on talking with a very pissed off face and angry voice, not to forget while rubbing his sore head.

“I also feel hurt okay. And why did I have to be a wife? I am a man for god's sake,” Jaejoong replied with a very pissed off voice that he got.

“Who put that rule?” he mumbled to himself.

“Are you sure you want to be the man in this relationship Joongie?” asked Yunho with a devilish smirk.

“Sure. Why not?” replied Jaejoong arrogantly. He still doesn't know how the hell in this world he become so brave suddenly.

“Then you are the one who will pay for the hotel bill and you will be the one who has to complete every request I make. You have to protect me from any danger. You have to go to work day and night. So do you still want to be the man in this relationship?” Yunho asked while trying so hard not to laugh when he saw Jaejoong's pout and sad face.

“And not to mention the bill for this room will take all your life long saving to pay,” Yunho said in a matter of fact.

“Alright I give up. Happy now?” Jaejoong said a little pissed off.

“I’m glad you gave up and here,” Yunho threw a pillow to Jaejoong.

“You will sleep on the floor, got it?”

Jaejoong just nodded his head and he felt really hurt with Yunho's word.

-FLASHBACK END-

 

Yunho was having a mental fight whether he should go and comfort Jaejoong or not. At last he just chose to ignore until he heard a sniffle coming from the floor.

‘Aish… why did he have to cry. If he keeps crying… *sigh*’

“Yah I give you 3 seconds to get on the bed and stop crying before that,” Yunho said. He gave up when he heard the sniffle getting louder.

Jaejoong was in a shock state when he heard Yunho's words but it seemed like his body was faster than his mind or he was really cold to dead when he quickly got on the bed beside Yunho and went into the warm blanket.

His sniffling turned down when he laid beside Yunho. He felt happy knowing that Yunho was at least caring about him. That made him calm down and bring him to his dreamland.

While Yunho felt happy when he heard no more sobbing and that made his sleep better than ever.         

 

THE NEXT MORNING

-YUNHO'S POV-

‘Why does this pillow feel so warm, does it have a heater or something? Or maybe the morning sun here is warm like this. I love this,’ I thought to myself.

I cracked open my eyes and got greeted by an angelic sleeping face on my right arm with his white skin shinning with the help of Mr. Sun and his rose pouting lip looked so kissable.

I don’t know what has gotten into me but I can’t help my smile.

‘I can’t believe this face still has affects on me even after 5 years longing for it,’ Yunho said in his head and stared at the closed beautiful eyes.

‘Jaejoong, I really don’t know. I love you but I hate you at the same time. I always prayed to meet you before, and hoped that you maybe said sorry for leaving me and I would forgot everything after that. Beginning back what we had left but what you said was just ‘sorry’. Not even explaining anything to me. It looked like I was the only one who wanted to be with you. Am I really not that important to you?’

Slowly I freed myself from the hug and made sure Jaejoong would not wake up before I go to the bathroom to take a bath.

‘Forgot what you think Jung Yunho,’ I said to myself.

Today I have so many plans for us and without knowing an evil smirk popped on my face.

-END POV-

 

-JAEJOONG'S POV-

I woke up after the warmness was lost and heard the sound of water pouring in the bathroom. I rubbed my eyes and sat on the bed yawning.

I looked out to see the beautiful view but my eyes got stabbed by the morning rays which came straight to our bedroom, so I hurriedly turned back before my eyes become blind.

And guess what…

 

It was a very-very wrong move to start with.

I was stunned when I saw that he was looking at me from the bathroom. Our eyes met and from there on I froze on my spot.

Oh! Did I forget or did I already tell you that our bathroom was completely transparent but there is a translucent part to hide our private part.

I’m sure that place can be seen if Yunho was 5cm taller.

*smash my head* ‘What are you thinking about Jung Jaejoong,’ I cursed in my head.

Ah! I hate the smirk that plasters on his face and I hate that my face can’t stop getting redder when the thought of his tan body, that was present in front of me.

Kya! Get that thought out of your mind Joongie, kick it far-far away. Maybe I should ask Junsu to help me kick it because I’m not that good at playing football.

Yes keep it out, keep it out…I enchanted the word like it was a spell.

And that spell stopped when….

“Did you enjoy what you saw?” Alright, I am starting to hate that voice right now.

“I…I don’t know what you are talking about,” I replied before rushing to the bathroom in a lightning speed. ‘Did I go overboard with the lightning speed? But it doesn't matter because I feel like I ran 100 meters when the bathroom is just 8 feet away’.

My heart won’t stop from beating fast. Pabo heart and the pabo architect that designed this bathroom like this, although it is beautiful and great I still hate it.

I start to peel off my clothes from my body and went under the shower. I put the shower on cold water so my red face will be gone.

I opened my eyes and looked around to find soap. And instead of soap my eyes caught his eye that was looking at me with a smirk decorating his face from outside the glass of the bathroom.

‘Why are you so stupid, Joongie? Didn't you realize that he was still in the room when you went to the bathroom?’ My face is not helping either because it kept turning red.

When I realized that he still looked at me with that y eyes of his, I jumped out of the shower and tried to look for a towel to cover my body and…and…I don’t find one.

Alright I have to say this once again, pabo Joongie! Why did you just run into the bathroom without a towel?

And what makes it more embarrassing is that my very own husband was holding the towel with that smile that is not so innocent on his face.

‘Stupid Yun…’ *pouting mouth*

END POV

 

MORNING

NOBODY'S POV

“Let’s go,” said Yunho with his cold ice tone as soon as they finished their breakfast. Jaejoong walked behind Yunho quietly and just followed every step that Yunho took.

They got into the luxurious sports car that belongs to Yunho.

Both of them just stay quiet all along the way except for the radio that was playing DBSK song ‘Why Did I Fall In Love With You’ that Yunho keeps repeating non-stop. Again and again.

Jaejoong used to love the song very much but now he felt really annoyed? or anxious with the song because it looks like Yunho's word towards him, like everything will not be the same anymore. Maybe a full blow of sadness will make him be a little bit okay.  

This song was kind of revenge towards him.

He felt really hurt when he heard this song. He felt like Yunho was stabbing his heart with every word not using any weapon that will kill you with one swing but just the lyrics itself can kill you.

He took a look at the guy that was driving who was so concentrated on the road in front of him.

His face said nothing- ‘just like the first time I met him back at the hotel on the wedding day’ Jaejoong said in his head.

Jaejoong felt like his wound was bleeding back when he saw the white gold right on his ring finger. His heart felt hurt so much that he felt like dying was a better choice in his life rather than facing all this bull.

And just one person can make him feel weak, restless and other things that he thought was just for a loser and that one person is no other than the person that he loves with all his heart.

The word ‘sorry’ was all that Jaejoong can think in his mind. He throws his eyes outside in order to surpass the tears that was threatening to fall from his beautiful doe eyes.

He doesn't want to show his weak side but it just hurts so much. He can’t believe this one person can make a really huge impact on his love life.

“We have arrived,” said Yunho and it brought Jaejoong back from his past mind. Jaejoong looked around and realized that they were in some underground parking lot.

“Let’s go,” said Yunho before going to Jaejoong's side and opening the door for him and pulling him out of the car before locking the car.

Yunho start dragging Jaejoong to the elevator and Jaejoong's heart started to beat so fast because his mind kept thinking about all the bad things that Yunho could do to him and that freaked him out.

 On the other hand, his mind told him that Yunho won’t ever do something that bad to the person he loved or not anymore although he was hurt so much.

 Jaejoong's heart was at peace when he saw the elevator stop at a floor and when they got out, he saw the movie theater's sign.

And luckily Jaejoong is not that bad in English and that English words are just above the Japanese words so he knew what movie theater is.

Yunho talked with the manager of the theater and the manager brought them to a VIP room. Jaejoong as usual can’t seem to take his eyes off from the decoration inside the room which is of course as grand as everyone could imagine.

They sat at the middle of the theater. After a few minutes the preview of the movies started to play and they watched the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie.

As they watched the movie, Yunho can’t seem to take his eyes of off Jaejoong. He doesn't know what feelings are playing inside his heart.

He felt happy, sad, love, hateful and many more that he can’t seem to understand. What he felt inside his heart is so complicated that no words can seem to describe it.

He kept on watching the younger man as he saw the tears that started to pool in Jaejoong's eyes, maybe from the little bit of sad scenes in the movies.

'You never change I guess,’ said Yunho in his mind before focusing on the screen with a slight relieved heart.

 

 

“Where are we going next?” Jaejoong asked excitedly after their date to the movie theater.

He never felt this happy before and he also had forgotten when was the last time he ever had a date with Yunho.

Maybe he remembered about it but it was a painful memory so he thought it was better to forget about it and just think what the future would bring them.

“Ehm… Where do you want to go?” Yunho asked Jaejoong back.

“Tokyo.”

“Tokyo?”

Jaejoong was nodding his head.

“Disneyland!” he suddenly shouted which got giggles from the netizen because of his cuteness.

“Yeah sure, whatever,” Yunho really lost his word. He thought maybe Jaejoong wanted to go to a romantic place. Who knows if it was really romantic but it just for a kid maybe.

“How old are you actually Kim Jaejoong?” Yunho said and shook his head.

“I’m 23 years old,” Jaejoong said in a cute voice and showed with his right finger one and his left show three.

*smack* “Woo, what was that for?” Jaejoong said rubbing his forehead and pouting his mouth.

“You are not cute at all,” Yunho said and walked away. Actually he became really jealous even though Jaejoong was being cute to him but there are still other people that can see what is his.

“Yah! Wait for me,” Jaejoong shouted while running towards Yunho's direction.

 

/////////////////////^_^//////////////////

DISNEYLAND

“Wahh…it is so big,” Jaejoong said while his eyes roamed around for everything they saw as soon as they got into Disneyland.

Yunho can’t help but shake his head when he saw Jaejoong's childish behavior. Although he missed to see Jaejoong like this but he surely preferred the quiet Jaejoong because the childish Jaejoong always brought problem, sometimes.

“Yunho~” Jaejoong said while grabbing Yunho's hand and dragged him to the one of the shop that sold the head band.

Yunho's face turned pale when he realized where they were and he surely won’t like what Jaejoong will do next.

“Try to wear this, Yunnie,” said Jaejoong while he passed the Mickey Mouse headband towards Yunho.

Yunho was taken aback from the nickname that Jaejoong was calling him again after a really long time and his heart did a chart-wheel a few times in the rib cage.

Jaejoong was so busy with the cute pink hair band that he didn't realize the changed look in Yunho's face.

“You still didn't wear it? Here I will put it on for you,” Jaejoong grabbed the head band from Yunho's hand and put in on his head.

“Wah! Micky-Yun looks really cute here,” Jaejoong said in a teasing tone patting Yunho's head which made the other customer giggle at his action.

Yunho like always rolled his eyes and ignored Jaejoong and walked away.

‘How can he embarrass me?’ Yunho talked to himself and pout a little.

Jaejoong blinked a couple of time shocked a little with Yunho's mood swing. He payed for the two couple head bands and headed towards the cafeteria where Yunho was.

‘He is hungry, maybe,’ Jaejoong told himself.

They spent almost one hour eating everything that was on Jaejoong's eyesight when truly the person that has to finish all the food was Yunho.

The first place they went to is the Adventureland when Jaejoong decided to see an elephant.

They rode the Western River Railroad which can carry two families on one boat. But this time there are many couples including Yunjae, on the same boat.

 “New-ledge maybe,” Jaejoong whispered to Yunho.

Yunho just let Jaejoong be with his sparkling eyes to see the husband hold his wife's hand into the boat, afraid that she will fall into the water, a girl helped to put sunscreen on her boyfriend's hand and the other couple were also so romantic with each other like they just excise in this world.

Jaejoong just pout his mouth because Yunho did nothing like them. ‘Is Yunho afraid that people will find us disgusting?’ he said in his head but he just put it back and took a sit beside Yunho quietly.

‘He was never afraid before though. Even when he was the Vice President of Jung Corp, he never thought twice before holding my hand or hugging me in front of his employer and employees,’ Jaejoong a little sad with the fact that Yunho is disgusted with this relationship.

Upon hearing nothing from the other man who should actually feel excited to see his favorite animal, Yunho gave his right hand to Jaejoong.

‘Maybe he is afraid with the ride,’ Yunho told himself.

Jaejoong who was shocked for a second, gladly held back Yunho's hand smiling sheepishly.

“Sorry,” Jaejoong said after he felt bad about thinking bad things about Yunho.

“For what?” Yunho asked the man beside him who leaned his head on Yunho's shoulder.

Jaejoong just shook his head and snuggled closer to Yunho's neck smiling non-stop. They already forgot the other visitors who were also in their own world.

 

////////////////^_^///////////////////

 

“Look what you have done,” Yunho showed his right arm to Jaejoong which was a little red.

“If you are that excited to see the elephants, you don’t have to hurt me right?” Yunho said in a stern voice which made the younger man shiver.

Yunho's voice got attention from the customers in the restaurant even though there were not that many people right now.

His arm was becoming red because Jaejoong kept slapping it and pointing his finger to the group of elephants, so that Yunho could see where the elephants were. Even though Yunho can already see it because of the size of the elephants.

“Sorry,” Jaejoong uttered quietly.

“Aish, just forget about that,” Yunho said waving his hand in the air.

Jaejoong suddenly sat up from his chair and looked at Yunho's red arm. He then walked to Yunho's side and lowered his body so that he is in the same level with Yunho's arm.

Yunho was shocked a little with Jaejoong's action, for a second he thought Jaejoong will punch him because he kept whining non-stop. 

“Y-yah, what are you doing?” Yunho stuttered a little.

Not even saying anything, Jaejoong already showered his arms with kisses everywhere, every red spot that he could see so that Yunho will not be hurt anymore.

Because of Jaejoong's innocent action, Yunho too lost his word and for the second time in his life he blushed likes crazy (their first time is when Yunho took the first courage to kiss Jaejoong 7 years ago).

Jaejoong pulled his face up from Yunho's arm and looked at Yunho's face to know if it still hurt. But what greeted him was Yunho's blushing and shocked face looking at him.

Actually, Jaejoong is the one in the relationship who always blushes from the beginning but when he saw Yunho's face like this...

Without thinking twice Jaejoong closed his eyes and leaned forward to Yunho's face and let their lips brush naturally. Yunho for the second time was shocked with Jaejoong's action but just let it go because it was a good feeling, actually.

‘How long has it been since Jaejoong took the lead like this?’ Yunho thought to himself.

Just when he was about to deepen the kiss they heard someone clear his throat. Jaejoong broke the kiss and looked everywhere but at  Yunho and whosoever the man behind Yunho, because of the awkwardness.

“Sorry for disturbing sir, but this is a public place. Please go back to your hotel if you need a room,” the owner of the restaurant said after he got complaint from the other customers from Yunjae’s action.

They owner kept mumbling in Japanese that they shouldn't do that stuff there because they're still underage in the restaurant.

“Sorry,” Jaejoong bowed to the man and the other customers who were shaking their heads like kids-these-day even though he didn't understand what the man was talking about because he still kept mumbling something, before he pulled Yunho who looked like he didn't care at all, out from the restaurant.

Jaejoong kept running and running passing through the visitors there while pulling Yunho with him and they just stopped after there weren't many people around them.

They kept panting to catch their breath after the long run.

Suddenly Yunho burst into laughter which made the other man have weird look plastered on his face.

“You are so cute Joongie,” Yunho said laughing again.

“I didn't know you w-will be that cute boo~ you should look at your face at that time,” Yunho kept on laughing not realizing about what he just said made the younger man’s heart beat like crazy.

After hearing Yunho calling his pet name he laughed along with Yunho. Not because of Yunho finding him cute but because Yunho said his nickname again after the last time at the wedding day.

But that time it was filled with with hate, not this time which feels more real.

“It's been so long. Haha~” Jaejoong said but Yunho couldn't hear him.

They kept laughing until their laughter died after they got some suspicious glare from the people. They decided to walk to the souvenir’s shop before they will go grab dinner later.

 

//////////////////^_^///////////////////

 

 After dinner, Yunjae decided to try every ride they have there. From the marry-go-round until the extreme ride which will be the roller-coaster.

Yunho covered his mouth before he ran to the nearest trashcan and he throw up everything he just ate.

“Micky-Yun is not that strong, I think,” Jaejoong tried teasing the older man.

Yunho wiped his mouth before he turned to look at Jaejoong with oh so piss-off face.

“Yo-you c-crazy right?” Yunho tried to talk like always but he kept gagging. “Who will not be scared to ride that crazy ing bull- things?!” Yunho pointed at the big roller-coaster ride, which just waited for next passengers to be eaten before he throw up again.

“Yeah, I’m scared but I’m not that scared until I throw up,” Jaejoong smiled proudly with his teasing but his smile did not last long after he got Yunho’s burning eyes look at him.

Jaejoong gulped his saliva before he shoved a bottle of mineral water to Yunho.

“Here take this and wash your mouth.”

“I still want to hear what you will say next,” Yunho was still angry with Jaejoong for calling him weak and laughing at him.

“I got it. I’m sorry and I will shut my mouth up,” Jaejoong whispered, pouting his mouth a little.

Yunho washed his mouth with the mineral water before he got an idea to get Jaejoong back. He gargled a few time before he threw the water out from his mouth- not to the ground but to Jaejoong's clothes instead.

“Yah!” Jaejoong shouted at Yunho which made Yunho laugh more.

“We are even now,” Yunho said a little childishly.

 

///////////////////^_^/////////////////////

 

“Please don’t cling on me too much, Yunnie~”

“Yah, you just said like I’m scared to death. I’m not a child. I won’t go like ‘please mommy I don’t want to ride that. That monster was scary’',” Yunho said imitating like a kid who was scared.

“I’m a big man okay. And you,” Yunho pointed his finger at Jaejoong “don’t cling to me please~” Yunho said imitating how Jaejoong was doing it before.

Jaejoong just giggled seeing Yunho act cute imitating him and they just burst into laughter after finding each other funny.

“Umma, I don’t want to ride that. That monster is scary,” suddenly Yunjae heard a boy’s voice whining at his mother not far behind them. Their laughter just died like that feeling chills run down their body.

“I just felt like I had a deja vu,” Yunho said to Jaejoong who was just nodding his head in agreement, before they got into the Ferris-wheel.

Their ride was just full with quietness from both parties.

They were drowning into their own thought on how awkward it has been to be just the two of them in the small room when they did not even think about it when they had to share a room before.

Just the sound of the machine that kept the Ferris-wheel rotating on it, times sped.

“Ehm… It's pretty right,” Yunho tried to break the awkward air after he couldn't stand the quietness anymore.

“Hem…?? Don’t call me pretty. I’m man okay,” Jaejoong said pouting his mouth after he misheard Yunho.

“Yah, who said you are pretty?” Yunho chuckled a little. “The pretty I mean is the view.”

The Ferris-wheel stopped suddenly to take the other passenger which left Yunjae right at the top.

“O-Oh! Really,” Jaejoong laughed awkwardly to cover his embarrassment. “Of course it is pretty. Haha~”

The Ferris-wheel started moving back a few seconds after suddenly all the light in the amusement park was off. The Ferris-wheel also stopped which made all the passengers scream in the dark.

Yunho could hear the chaos come from the entire amusement park.

 He then took a deep breath because right in front him, there is a man crying for Yunho's name.

“Yunnie~ I’m scared,” said the man.

Yunho just stared at the man in the dark.

“Yunnie~ please hold me. I’m scared,” Jaejoong called again. Despite not getting any respond from the other Jaejoong tried to pull out his hand to hold Yunho’s.

“Y-Yunnie~” Jaejoong said a little frustrated because Yunho didn't respond to him. He holds Yunho's hand to his chest and cries.

‘Why Yun? When I am holding your hands tightly, why? Just why don’t you hold my hand back? Do you really hate me that much?’ Jaejoong cried more from his own thought that Yunho really hated him.

But what he doesn't know is that the tan man was struggling inside whether to hold him or not.

‘I know you are scared, Jae. But I can’t hold you right now. I’m scared if I hold you, I will fall into you spell again even I, myself don’t know how long I can protect my heart from your spell and I don’t want history to repeat itself,’ Yunho consoled himself.

“Yunnie don’t hate me please~” Jaejoong said like a whisper because he was trying hard to hold his tear.

Again not getting any answer from the older man Jaejoong sobbed hard and used Yunho's palm to cover his face and tears kept coming out from his doe eyes.

Suddenly Jaejoong felt Yunho's thumb caress his wet cheek lovingly.

Jaejoong lost his word for a second. He pulled his face from Yunho's palm and tried to look at Yunho's face even if it was dark.

“Mmm,” Jaejoong was really shocked because something just pressed on his lips. His eyes grew bigger as his mind was trying to absorb the situation. The situation that’s ‘Yunho just kissed him’.

Yunho then cupped Jaejoong's face and pulled himself to Jaejoong to deepen the kiss.

Suddenly, the light from the Ferris-wheel started to light back up, ‘tum’ ‘tum’ ‘tum’ lights opened until the end of the amusement park.

‘Good evening to all visitors we are terribly sorry for the sudden black out. We are sure it is because of an irresponsible person and we will make sure to catch that person before hand. Sorry once again and enjoy your day,’ the announcement was made by the manager apologizing to all the visitors.

All the amusement park light came back up and all the people walked in relief after getting the light back and all the machines started to move like normal.

But Yunjae still didn't move from their previous position. Jaejoong just caught the flashing light but didn't get any chance to look at the beautiful view.

"Mhm,” Jaejoong moaned after he felt that Yunho was biting his lower lip asking for entrance. He opened it without hesitating because he couldn't wait to taste more of his Yunho's sweetness.

It has been so long since he felt those butterflies in his stomach.

He moaned shamelessly when Yunho on his tongue and he also realized that his body was getting hot despite the cold weather outside the Ferris-wheel.

‘tug’

The door opened and Yunho just broke the kiss and took a leave after that. He left Jaejoong breathlessly blinking his eyes in confusion with Yunho's act in the Ferris-wheel, alone.


[a/n] 1.sorry to all my reader for the late update. I'm just being lazy around and I fell really bad for you guy. sorry ne~

        2. congrat me for getting a beta. AnVocNighMa -shii *wave* =33

        3. I'm sure many of you must already know about Yunjae massage to each other. Kya!! I'm really happy to dead.

DB5K ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH LIKE US, CASSIOPIEA. To all the hater please go away