Problems

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

So here the second chapter. Thanks for all the reader and subcriber. Sorry again for the bad English. I really try my best to correct them. Happy reading^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

-JAEJOONG WORK’S CAFE-

 

“Yah Kim Junsu what you teach my baby brother ha...?” ask Jaejoong as soon as he saw his best friend enter the café that they work. “Teach what?” ask Junsu in a blank face. He really couldn’t understand what his friend was talking about.

“Why did you teach him to talk rudely to the eldest” said Jaejoong angrily. He has been holding his anger almost for two days already. He been rise with a family that always care about manner, that’s why he was so angry when he heard what his brother just say in the morning two days ago. Although he know all that change when his father dead he still hold to what his father has teach him.

“I didn’t teach him anything but I think he heard what I said the other day” said Junsu try to not look in Jaejoong’s eyes. He really hated to face this kind of Jaejoong because he knew that this Kim Jaejoong won’t let him go anywhere unless he has to finish the story himself.

“So mind to tell me Kim Junsu” Said the furious Kim Jaejoong. Junsu can only gulp his own saliva when he faced the dark black aura of Kim Jaejoong.

“I…I meet a weird person w…when I go to pick Minnie last times” said Junsu in shaky voice. “Alright continue” said Jaejoong eagerly to know more about that person. “He told Minnie that he was your friend and wanted to know the relationship between you and Minnie. Ahh… I think I have seen him before.” Junsu make a thinking gesture.

“AHH... Now I remember that his face once were on famous magazine” Junsu’s dolphin voice can be heard entire the café. “Wait wait… do you know him? Can it be he is your first love?” Junsu start to raining Jaejoong with his questions

Jaejoong face started to turn pale.

‘It can’t be…it can’t be him. It can’t be Yunho. He has gone from my life since that night. He should be angry and hate me so why would he want to find me now? He should be with someone else right now? It is really Yunho or I think to much’ when it come to Yunho, Jaejoong can’t help but to be such a cry baby. Tears start to form in his beautiful doe eyes. ‘I will marry soon so why should I be sad right??’ Jaejoong ask himself or more to console his heavy heart.

 

-JUNSU POV-

Junsu sat quiet after he saw the change in his friend face. He can see that Jaejoong try his best to hold back the tears. Junsu start to worry when he can see the clear crystal start to leave that beauty eyes. ‘Maybe I should take the blame here. I should not ask about his first love in the first place’. He knew that the beauty will cry everytimes he thought about his first love.

Yes first love. If you ask how Junsu know about Jaejoong first love is when Jaejoong was drunk. Yeah it was when this innoncent Jaejoong drink the white wine that he thought was a mineral water when he got angry last time. Sound stupid right. But it is not impossible when it came to the person that name Kim Jaejoong. Even though he don’t know the details but he can feel that his friend have his own reason because he can seen that Jaejoong still love that man.

“How he looked like?” ask Jaejoong in shaky voice try to hold back his tears. “Ehmm…” Junsu was thinking with his duck brain whole brain what that person look like.

“He had a very handsome face, pink cherry lips, an eye that are not to big nor to small same goes for the nose and has a quiet masculine image but he seem more like a cute one also plus his white skin” Junsu blush after finish describe that person. ‘Yah lucky you Jaejoong if he was your first love’ Junsu thought.

‘I don’t think my Yunnie will put a cute face in front of some stranger. Maybe I’m over reaction’ Jaejoong think by himself.

They been put back to the reality world when he heard the voice of the owner café Kim Heechul call for him and Junsu in such a really loud voice. Both of them can just sigh and back for their work.

 

////////////////////^_^//////////////////////////

 

THE EVENING

 

“Goodbye Jae hyung see you tomorrow” said Junsu while waving his hand before disappeared around the corner of the building. Jaejoong give Junsu a smile before he walked the opposite way. He gave a heavy sigh and his mind start to remember the incident in the morning two days ago.

 

FLASHBACK

Changmin start to vomit after he ate his breakfast. “Changmin-ah what wrong” Jaejoong said worriedly. He started to rub Changmin back. “Hyung… ca... can’t breathe”  Changmin said while grab his brother’s t-shirt. “Ches.. Chest hurt. Vely hurt hyung” Changmin say with teary eye.

Jaejoong leave no second and put Changmin in his back before left the house. He ran as fast as he can to find a taxi. Luckily, he found one easily.

“Take me to hospital right now!”

“Which hospital should I drive you?” said the taxi driver.

“Where? You can still ask me where to go!” Can’t you see that my baby brother is dying here and you still can ask me which hospital that I need to go!! Of course the nearest one you crazy bastard!!! now move!!!!”

“Ooo…ok..okay” said the taxi driver. He started to tremble because he never thought that the beautiful man that has face like an angle can be that scary. He took a pick on the back mirror and can sense the massage from the eyes that told him ‘you better hurry or death’ glare.

Jaejoong has lost his manner when it came to his baby brother condition like right now. Changmin already limp on Jaejoong laps. His eyes close while his mouth open slightly try to catch a breath. His hands still grab his chest tightly. Jaejoong grab Changmin hands that hold his shirt to his hand instead. He uses his other hand to rub Changmin chest slowly.

“Hold on Changmin-ah” Jaejoong start to mumbling that mantra again and again. “Please be okay, don’t leave me alone.” Jaejoong can’t hold back his tears anymore and let them flow down his beautiful face. He really scared and worried when he has to face something like this.

 The last time this happened has left him bad impact. He almost lost Changmin, but thanks God the doctor manage to save him last time. They give Changmin a pill to stop him from vomit and a few minutes later Changmin start to vomit again. The different now is there is blood. He really can’t stand seen his brother like that.

The doctor said it was a good sign because the acidic in his stomach went out. But he’s really not that strong enough to see his lovely baby brother fight his disease when he can do nothing. He’s willing to carry the pain than to see Changmin like this.

 Without his realize they already arrive at the hospital. He gives the taxi driver a green note before run to the emergency room with Changmin in his back

“Doctor!!!Doctor!!”  Jaejoong shout his lung out. Luckily there are not so many patients. The nurses start to gather around him. “Please don’t shout. There are still patients here.” One of the nurses that seem in her mid 50 said.

The nurses take Changmin from Jaejoong back before bring him to one of the bed there and close the curtain. “Please wait at the chair sir. We will try our best to safe him.”

Jaejoong walk wobbly to the chair before crash his on the chair. `Please God save him’. Jaejoong now care less with people around him to let his tears flow from his beautiful doe eyes. He then just relies that he not wearing any shoes because of to panic.

30 minutes later, the tall man with tan skin + handsome face approch him.

“Jaejoong shi…” call the handsome doctor

“How my brother conditions Dr.Choi?” Jaejoong replies him. They already know each other for the first time Changmin was taken there. Simple say Dr.Choi is Changmin in charge doctor every times Changmin sick. Jaejoong try to wipe his remaining tears.

“Just call me Siwon” said the handsome doctor while hand Jaejoong his handkerchief. “Take this.”

Jaejoong take the handkerchief while blushing a little.

“Better”, Siwon said.

“Ehm…”

“Now can you follow me to my office. I’ll will tell the rest of the things there” Siwon said while gesture his hand towards his office.

 

-SIWON’S OFFICE-

 

“Do you want some coffee or tea?” Siwon offer him.

“Look here Siwon shi I’m not here for leisure. I want to know about my brother condition”. Jaejoong can’t hold back his anger anymore. He felt likes Siwon don’t take his brother case seriously.

“Ohh… I see it didn’t work” said Siwon. He walked to his desk. “Sit down” said Siwon.

Jaejoong sit in front of Siwon.

“I want to ease you but seem it didn’t work.” Siwon give a bitter smile.

Jaejoong start too worried. ‘Seem like it will be serious’ said Jaejoong in his head.

Siwon clear his troth before he take out a brownish envelope and put in front of Jaejoong. “I hope you ready for this” said Siwon in a serious tone. The room suddenly fell like a grave yard.

“You see…” Siwon started. “Changmin conditions lately seem like it gotten even worse.”

“What’s you mean? How he is right now?” Siwon can hear Jaejoong shaky voice leave the beauty man lips.

Siwon take out one paper from the envelope. “This is the result test we do on Changmin. He is stable right now but still can’t leave the hospital because we have to make a little check up on him. So don’t worry”. Jaejoong take a look on the paper and frown. He does not understand any medical words there. Moreover it is written in English.

Siwon chuckle a little when he look at the beautiful men before he turn serious back. “He needed a donor” said Siwon. The frown on Jaejoong face grows even more. “You see Changmin heart is getting worse. See the black circle here” Siwon tap the heart picture in front of Jaejoong. “It getting big and it will grow bigger day by day” Siwon say calmly. “So he needs a donor as soon as possible.”

“What if he doesn’t get a donor?” ask Jaejoong who start to crying softly.

“I’m afraid he just has a few years to live. The longest maybe two years” said Siwon.

Jaejoong feel like his soul leave him after he heard what Siwon. He started to cry harder until Siwon has consoles him.

-FLASHBACK END-

 

Jaejoong has to walk home that day after he missed the last bus. If he waited for the next bus it will be two hours more of waiting. He has to go to the hospital as soon as possible because Changmin will wake up any soon.  

Jaejoong backed to his dreamland.

He just got two years to be with his baby brother if there was no any donor. Changmin still young he not even gone to school or experience any love story yet. Jaejoong chuckle bitterly. “Like I have one.” He smiles before he remembers he has one. “Now I have one when I think back” Jaejoong smile gone before he stop from his walk and look at the sky. The sky was bright red that show it will getting dark soon. “Hahh…” Jaejoong leave a heavy sigh. Somehow he felt likes someone fist his heart very strong when thinking about this one particular person. “Yunho~ah I miss you. But I know I can’t be with you. Furthermore I will marry soon Yunho~ah. I don’t who he is but I decide to marry him” Jaejoong mind start to remember yesterday accident.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

Jaejoong was on the way to go to visit Changmin after his other part time job end. He lately keep thinking on how he will find money to pay for Changmin’s medical treatment.

“Help!!help!!!” Jaejoong was back to earth thanks to the loud shout. He looks around to find the source of the voice that lead him to one of the small allay. He got a little bit shock when he saw two men that are wearing a black cloth are lying on the hallways growling from the pain. The other women try hard to protect her handbag from the robber.

‘They are so many. I can’t fight them alone. Think Jaejoong, think’

“ Yah!! The police are on the way here!!” said Jaejoong after thinking for a couple second. The five men that try to rob the women stop immediately and look at him. “I think he is serious” said one of the robbers before they run from the scene.

“They are not as cleaver as I thought” Jaejoong said before he walk to the old lady to help her.

“Are you alright?” said Jaejoong worriedly. “Yeah, I’m fine but I don’t think my bodyguard is okay” the lady said.  Jaejoong help the two men in the black suit to stand up. “I think they need to go to the hospital. And thanks for the help young man” said the old lady.

“I just done what I think right” said Jaejoong humbly.

 ‘What a humble person’ she thought.’ “How should I thank you” say the women again.

“No needs you have already send me your gratitude.”

“Where you want to go son, let me drive you there.” She said that after he seen Jaejoong start to walk.

“No need I will go by my own.”

 “Please son let me help you” said the lady with a pleading eye. “Moreover it’s getting late.”

“Then you can drive me to Seoul National Hospital if it not bother you” said Jaejoong after think for awhile. ‘I’m trying to be polite here’

“Then this way” the women gesture her hand for Jaejoong to follow her. Somehow the women smile seem a little bit fishy because the first time she lay her eyes on Jaejoong she can’t stop from smile to her ear.

Within the ride the women was non-stop talking about her son. She talked like Jaejoong know her son well. She kept talking on how handsome her son is, how capable he is and bla…bla…bla... Jaejoong sometimes will laugh hard when she tell the embarrassing part on how her son was when he was a little.

“You have arrived madam” said the driver cut their conservation “Aishh…why the rides seem so fast” said the women with a pouty mouth. ‘This women still can be cute even thought she in her mid 50’ Jaejoong thought and chuckle a little. He feel like he have seen that pouty mouth before yeah just like his Yunnie.

“Thank Mrs…??” Jaejoong was tilting his head a little.

“Jung” the woman said

 “Ehm… No... no… Just call me Omma Jung” the woman said again with smile on her face.

“Ehh…” O_o Jaejoong can’t help but to give a weird look.

“Try to call me Omma Jung son~”

“Ehh…O_o”

Now Jaejoong really shock. He thought his ears play trick with him.

He can’t help but to show that face when a stranger ask him to call her omma when he can’t remember the last time he call someone ‘omma’. He already forgot how to call ‘omma’ after his mother leave him and Changmin for another man.

“Please...” beg Mrs.Jung with a puppy eyes.

“Ehhm.. ne Om..Om..ma Jung”

‘His son must be really happy to have someone like this his omma’ Jaejoong thought.

Then what should I call you my future son in law.

“Ehh…O_o  ‘son in law’???”

‘I think I will get heart attack soon. I meet crazy women for sure. Just a few second I envy her son, now should I take it back’ “

Ehm… I’m Kim Jaejoong. Just call me Jaejoong”

“Alright then Jonggie son. Take care ne~. We meet again soon. Bye bye~”.

“Ahh… ne~ sure” Jaejoong answers recklessly. He bowed when he got off the car. The black BMW started to move before they gone from his sight.

MRS JUNG POV

“Stop the car!!” orders Mrs.Jung suddenly. The driver stopped the car not far from where they stop before. “What is it madam? Is there something that you want to get?”ask the driver.

Mrs.Jung got out off the car and went towards the entrance of the hospital follow by two bodyguards. “Why he ask me to drop him here? Did he sick? Oh no my son in law can’t be sick.” With the thought that Jaejoong was sick she walked to the receptionist desk and asked a nurse there if there is any patient that name Kim Jaejoong.

“I’m sorry madam but they are no any patient name Kim Jaejoong.” Mrs.Jung leave a relief sigh. “Then is they any companion of the patient that name Kim Jaejoong?”

“Wait a minute madam.” The nurses busy type something on her computer. “Ah… there are one. He is the companion of a patient name Shim Changmin.”

“Where are his room?” ask Mrs.Jung eargely. “It in the 2 floor room 201” reply the nurse with a smile on her face. “Thanks” said Mrs.Jung before she walked to the elevator that will bring her to the place she wanted to go. Along the hallway to the room, she heard Jaejoong voice talking with someone. She can’t keep her curious feeling and decide to eardrop them although she knew it very well it wrong

“Please give me a few days. I will pay the medical bill for sure” said Jaejoong. “I know you will Jaejoong~ah. But you also should know that there are a few rule in the hospital right?” said the other male voice.

“But I will just get my salary in a few days” said Jaejoong. “I will help you pay then” said the other male voice. “No need Siwon~ah furthermore you have already helped me to take care of Minnie. How can I let you pay for his medical bill now?”

“I pay for the medical bill” said the other voice. “O…mma Jung” said Jaejoong with a shock face. “I will pay for the medical bill” said Mrs.Jung for the second time when she realizes the other two not respond to her just now.

“You don’t have to done that Omma Jung” said Jaejoong. He doesn’t like to bother other people with his problems. Furthermore, he just meet this women a few minutes ago.

“I want to done it Joongie son.”

“But…but”

“No buts or any other words” said Mrs.Jung firmly. “So where should I pay the hospital bill?”

“You can pay it in the reception desk in the corner. The nurses there will help you” said Siwon with a big grin in his face. He was exactly really happy because the women want to help Jaejoong out of his problem because he knew Jaejoong will not accept his help anymore.

 

-WALK OUT OF THE HOSPITAL-

“Thank O…mma Jung” said Jaejoong for the nth times that day. He really doesn’t know how to say or done in order to reply this women kindness. His tongue is still hard to pronouns omma.

“No need to thank me that much son. You know I feel really happy cause you want to accepted my help Joongie.”

“But there must be some way I can reply your kindness Omma Jung” said Jaejoong with a determination face.

“If like that hemm…” Mrs.Jung thinks for about a minute before she answers back. “How about you marry my son?”

“What??? O_o” ‘I don’t know how much I have got shock in a day’ Jaejoong think in his head.

“I…I…” Jaejoong lose his word.

“You don’t have to answer me right now son. I know you still shock. Answer me when you ready ok?” said Mrs.Jung with his motherly voice before she turn and walk away. It’s not even three step she take when she heard something that make her heart flutter like a girl that fall in love for the first time. “What did you said son?” ask Mrs.Jung again in order to confirm what she heard just now.

“I…I…I will marry your son” said Jaejoong while blush a little. He wanted to knock his head on the wall because how easily he want to marry someone. Moreover he doesn’t know nor never meet the person. It sound stupid but he also shock with his decisions why he agree with this woman but he know he made a right decision.

-END FLASHBACK-

“I must be crazy right. But if it what take to help Changmin and forget you Yunnie I’m willing to try.” But did he know what fate has store for him in the future.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even thought it is my second chapter I'm still nervous to dead. Sorry if I make you confuse because there are so many flashback. Forgive me ne~ *pout*.

Don't forget to leave comments. Comments is really needed (^3^).. Love you all <3<3 hehe...