Jealousy

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]
 

Happy Reading ^^

 

beta by AnVocNighMa

 

 

 

 

“Yunnie, don’t look at her!”

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Yes, you are!”

 

Yunho could just sigh when he saw the stewardess try not to roll her eyes in front of Jaejoong as she gave the small pink pillow to Yunho before she left.

 

‘How can Jaejoong be so blind? I WILL and ONLY look at him, alone,’ Yunho said in his head.

 

Yunho sighed one more time before he ruffled Jaejoong’s black soft shining hair when he saw Jaejoong pouting his mouth. His hand then was slapped away by Jaejoong out of annoyance.

 

“Don’t touch my hair,” Jaejoong said then he shook his head so that his bangs were back to its place.

 

“NO! Don’t touch me actually,” he said once again after he felt like his words weren’t firm enough, a second ago.

 

“Jae, you’re tired and you are just tiring yourself even more. Get some sleep, hum? We still have one hour before we land. Last night you slept late as well,” Yunho tried to persuade Jaejoong to get some sleep.

 

“You just want to flirt with that girl right? That’s why you are asking me to sleep.” Jaejoong pout even more. He pushed Yunho a little so that he can make space between Yunho and him; showing that he really was angry and JAE-lous before he threw his sight out of the airplane window.

 

He rather watch the beautiful cloud than face the handsome Yunho right now.

 

But, because his husband is too handsome he still steals few glances at him, which almost made Yunho laugh his off because of Jaejoong’s cuteness.

 

“Aigoo, Jae, I just told her that there is something on her skirt. That’s all. Moreover she is the stewardess, She needs to serve people and being clean is really important. Right, baby?”

 

“See.”

 

“What?”

 

“You were defending her!”

 

“Was not.”

 

“Yes, you were Jung Yunho!!”

 

Yunho took a deep breath. Seriously, it really was hard to confront with JAE-lous Jaejoong.

 

‘Does every airplane trip I take, I have to suffer like this? Even the morning before, Jaejoong was already being his weird self. Yeah~ you know after every couple fight, at least from my opinion, they should be ‘awkward’ even a little, right?’ Yunho asked to no one.

 

‘A-ah, especially the crying Jung Yunho actually,’ Yunho was embarrassed when he thought about that.

 

‘But Jaejoong was behaving like nothing happened last night. He got up with a smiling face which freaked me out a little. Jaejoong’s smiling face was the first thing I saw when I woke up. Too close, until I was scared Jaejoong will smell my morning breath.’ *face palm*

 

‘Of course, normal husband will be really happy to see his beloved's face once he wakes up. But to me it was kind of weird, because Jaejoong never did it before and the Great Jung is a little bit of - ‘scared of it’. Jaejoong was smiling but it was not the usual smile. It was like ‘I had a nice dream and I dreamt of giving birth to Yunho’s child… No! It’s more like children. To be more specific, maybe 25 children.’

 

Suddenly, Yunho was smiling to himself.

 

But before he can even drown himself into his dreamland playing with his 25 kids, he suddenly felt a sting in his left arm, which was being pinched by the beautiful man.

 

“OUCH. STOP. STOP, PLEASE. OK.OK. I’m sorry!” Yunho was in the verge of crying when Jaejoong’s beautiful finger finally left his arm. After that, he kept on rubbing his poor arm.

 

His forehead had wrinkles, his eyes were shut and his teeth clenched  together as he tried to bear the pain in his arm.

 

“Ouch! Why did you pinch me?” Yunho demanded like a kid and pout his lips.

 

“You better had not been dreaming about her!” Jaejoong almost shouted at Yunho.

 

And Yunho, already knew what to do next. Being a good husband he is, with the pouting mouth, he took the small pillow which he had asked from the stewardess before (which in the first place was for Jaejoong) and put it on Jaejoong’s shoulder before he leaned into the pillow and closed his eyes, to sleep.

 

Jaejoong just smiled at Yunho’s action. Seriously, if you asked him how cute Yunho could be, he was sure anyone who sees Yunho’s cuteness will just die because of cuteness overload.

 

Jaejoong would also die because of Yunho’s cuteness, but who will be beside him, right? If his other half died? Jaejoong laughed evilly in his head.

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho longingly. He couldn’t believe that this man still accepted him no matter how much he had been hurting him. He knows that the man swore that he will make anyone who married him feel miserable, that included Jaejoong himself. But he also knows that Yunho slowly tried to forget it, because no matter how hurt his feelings were, he still loves Jaejoong and Jaejoong also knows that no matter how hard he tried to push that guy away, fate always brought them together.

 

‘FATE’ nothing can change that. He believed in fate, that’s why he believed he will meet Yunho in the future when he broke up with him.

 

He can’t be more thankful than he already is, to have this perfect guy, the guy he loves with all his heart. He won’t ask for more so just let them be together forever. He silently wished that his prayer will be heard by god. Just this once.

 

//////////////^_^/////////////

 

Jaejoong was pouting his mouth. He was still angry because nobody came to the airport to welcome them. He knows that his friends must be busy at the café but Heechul hyung should at least let one of his workers go to welcome him. He is also one of the important people in the café, he was the best waiter ever.

 

He was really irritated and tired from the long travel and now the car stopped in front of beautiful and of course expensive house which he was ‘100% sure no maybe a 10005% sure’ not his house.

 

“Yunho, seriously, can we just do the greeting tomorrow. I really don’t want to sound rude, but I’m really tired and just want to rest. I want to meet my baby brother too. I miss him so much. Can you just drop me home?” Jaejoong asked with his puppy eyes.

 

But his eyes still wondered around the beautiful front yard which was decorated by many kinds of really colorful flowers. There also was a fountain in the middle of the garden and a few people who were busy arranging the flowers into the pot.

 

‘Maybe the gardeners,’ Jaejoong thought to himself. ‘Wah! Seriously, this person must be really rich. Even the gardener must be paid higher than my profit.’

 

Yunho, who was busy checking his e-mail on his smart phone that he received from his business partner, stopped doing his work when Jaejoong mentioned ‘home’.

 

“Which home are you talking about? I have two at Gangnam, three at Jeju-do, two at Gwang-jo, four at Seoul and the main house which Omma and Appa are staying now at Itaewon. I also have one apartment near here. Another another one 9km from here which is closer to the office. So which one?”

 

The younger man can just gape his mouth as big as he can and look at Yunho unbelievably.

 

‘Maybe I shouldn’t ask the oversea houses,’ Jaejoong said in his head silently.

 

“A-ha, I have few houses oversea, Japan mayb-hum… yafff!” Jaejoong covered Yunho’s mouth with his palm before Yunho could say anything.

 

“I don’t want to hear you brag about your mansion. I don’t believe the Jung Yunho in front of me is still the Jung Yunho I loved back then. Such a bragger!” Jaejoong said and before Yunho can knock his head, he came out hurriedly from the car and looked around.

 

“Yah! What did you just say!” Yunho yelled once he came out from the car and kept pointing his index finger to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong just ignored him and laughed afterward when Yunho mumbled something that was not clear to Jaejoong’s ear, but Yunho’s action was really funny. He then bowed to the gardeners when they suddenly bowed to him.

 

Not even when Jaejoong got to ask Yunho who was the owner of the beautiful house, suddenly the big front door open. A little boy with a red car toy in his hand had to get on his toes to open the door because of his short height.

 

“Hyung!”

 

The little boy shouted when he saw his brother and ran into his hug.

 

Jaejoong was taken back when he saw Changmin come out from the door. He bent to Changmin’s level to hug his little brother tightly. He didn’t know he really missed his brother, his Minnie, until he felt his cheek wet from tears.

 

“Aish you’re late. Everybody is already home.”

 

Jaejoong was suddenly aware that they were not alone when he heard the unfamiliar voice.

He wiped his tears and pulled away from Changmin, just to hold him back again. He didn’t want to part with Changmin, not now.

 

Changmin happily wrapped his small hand around Jaejoong’s neck and mumbled something cutely about car and a few names that he has never heard before. He as protective brother will make sure to ask later. He couldn’t stop smiling at his brother. This is the first time he was apart from his brother for so long.

 

His eyes then meet with the stranger. He looked really neat with his dark gray leather coat with white sweater and black jeans. Jaejoong gave Yunho a weary look when Yunho looked like he was pretending that the stranger didn’t exist.

 

Yunho’s eyes were on him and Changmin and his mouth was pouting.

 

‘Lately, Yunho really likes to pout,’ Jaejoong thought to himself ‘but it’s really cute’ he said in his head and smiled when their eyes meet.

 

The stranger then nudged Yunho’s elbow and Yunho looked at him frustrated.

 

“Yah!”

 

“What!” Yunho yelled, irritated.

 

“Woohh… you should thank me, you know. I spent my quality ‘Park Yoochun’ work time with that kid rather than at my office when there was a mountain of important fails that I should look at.” Yoochun said, rolling his eyes at his best friend before he turned to Jaejoong

 

“Yo! Jaejoong, your friends are really something, they are really noisy, annoying, frustrating…”

 

“Yah!” Not even when Yoochun got to finish his word, Yunho already cut him off.

 

“Aish, I really hate it when someone cut my words off. Yeah! They are noisy and annoying but… cute, you know,” Yoochun said blushing a little.

 

Jaejoong tilted his head.

 

“Aish, my bad. I’m Park Yoochun, Yunho’s best friend since college. Nice to meet you, Kim Jaejoong oops…” Yoochun covered his mouth with his hand mischievously.

 

“It’s already Jung Jaejoong, right?” Yoochun said in his greasy voice and brought his right hand to Jaejoong for a shake.

 

Jaejoong just blinked his eyes a couple of times before he shook Yoochun’s hand. “I’m Jung Jaejoong. Nice to meet you.” He bowed a little to Yoochun.

 

“Oii… Park Yoochun, you scared him,” Yunho said pulling Yoochun away from his wife when Yoochun seemed like he was not pulling his hand away from Jaejoong. Yoochun just laughed at Yunho.

 

“Haha… cool man. And now you’re back together, looks like everything is okay, I will not be surprised if I will be an uncle really soon.” Yoochun laughed at the two blushing adults.

 

Changmin just looked at him weirdly, when he suddenly pinched Changmin’s cheek lightly before he bid goodbye to them hurriedly because he just got a message from his secretary about a meeting with a client.

 

“Bye~ bye~ Yoochun hyung.” Changmin waved at Yoochun once he was in his sport car before the car took off. Changmin as innocent as he is, he didn’t realize the awkward air around him.

 

“Um… you see…” Yunho tried to start talking first. “I bought this house for us. So…”

 

“Really?!” Jaejoong was really shocked when he heard Yunho’s confession.

 

‘Seriously, this big house.’ Jaejoong gapes his mouth.

 

“Ne~ Appa asked Minnie what Jaejoong hyung wants. Minnie said Minnie doesn’t know”. Changmin shook his head to show that he really didn’t know. Jaejoong then put Changmin down.

 

“Appa said if Minnie tell Appa what hyung wants, Appa will buy Minnie a car and Minnie can meet Pororo too,” Changmin said excitedly and showed his red toy car to Jaejoong and made car sounds using his mouth.

 

Jaejoong just realized that the two had talked on the phone before.

 

“Changminnie,” Jaejoong said sounding a little stern which made the little kid stop playing with the car and just stand still with his head down like an obedient kid he is.

 

“Minnie is sorry hyung~ Minnie will not tell Appa after this,” Changmin said pouting his lower red lip with his eyes crystal with tear that he tried to hold, which always did not fail to melt Jaejoong’s heart.

 

Suddenly Yunho hit Jaejoong’s chest softly like girl always do when their boyfriend do something bad.

“Bad guy! Why did you make my Minnie cry! Bad guy! See, he doesn’t want to tell me anything after this! Bad guy!” Yunho said while making cute face which totally failed.

 

“Yah! Minnie is mine! He will not be yours! Where did you learn to make that face. It’s really ugly!”

 

Yunho pout his lips and folded his hand to his chest when Jaejoong said that to him.

 

“Kkekeke…” Changmin laughed suddenly which got Yunho and Jaejoong’s attention. “APPA~ don’t do that face again,” Changmin said, then he pulled Jaejoong’s hand running away from angry like kid Yunho, into the house.

Jaejoong and Changmin just giggled at Yunho when he stomped his leg when he had to carry their bags.