SHOPPING

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

Here Chapter 4. Happy reading^^

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘Ding dong, ding dong’

 “Minnie go open the door” said Jaejoong from the kitchen. Changmin run with his quiet long leg for 5 years-old kids to open the door.

“Diva hyung~!!!” Changmin scream.

“Long times no see, Voltdermin” Heechul said while stepping into the house.

“Don’t call me like that hyung” said Changmin with pouty mouth.

“Haha… you are really cute kid.” Heechul pinch Changmin cheek a little.

“Don’t call me kid because I’m not a kid. And don’t call me cute because I handsome not cute.” Changmin said and move a little so that all his hyung’s friend can come in.

“Changmin~” Heechul call while grith his teeth but still smile sweetly. “I’m your hyung remember”

“Stop it Chul hyung. You are not suitable to fight with a kid” Junsu said.

“Shut up Junsu. It’s not your business” The other two just shake their head.

Changmin look at Junsu hand, maybe he brought food for him likes always but none and he pout.

“What you looking at Changmin-nie” Junsu ask Changmin who eye busy looking around to see if they bring any food for him. Junsu look around him and his friends. ‘What is he looking at?’

“Argh… Sorry ne I really forget to bring food for this cute monster” Junsu ruffle Changmin soft hair after he realized Changmin was looking for his lover. “Really really forget Aish”

Changmin pout more

“Don’t worry Junsu-ah. Here. You try to find this right Changmin-ah. Ta-dang~” Sungmin take a black plastic from his beg that contains a bag of candies and 3 chocolate bar

“And give me bobo if you want this” Sungmin bend and pout his mouth a little so Changmin can give him ‘bobo’.

Changmin think for a minute. “No! I already ate it yesterday. Junsu hyung already give the same so NO, and Joongie hyung said it is not good for my teeth and I don’t want to give my bobo to your bunny mouth. Bobo just for Joongie hyung”

“BHOW!!” Sungmin eyes become bigger like it will come out because of anger. ‘How could this kid call my mouth is a bunny mouth’.

‘OMG Lee Sungmin being patient. HE just kid’ Sungmin angle keep telling him to be patient.

“Yah! You know how many people want to kiss me!! And you just reject my bobo like that!! Not to forget that you call oh-my-so-kissable-mouth ‘bunny mouth’ for my goodness sack” Sungmin was really angry but Changmin just pretend that he heard nothing.

“And now you also try to fight with kid Sungmin hyung. Please it also not a reason why we come here hyung” said Junsu before he land his on the sofa. Heechul already sit there and just playing with his phone rather than to hear Sungmin has his war with the small cute devil Changmin.

Changmin just pretend didn’t saw Sungmin glare and sit beside Junsu.

Sungmin take his breathe deeply and the angle keep telling him ‘he just kid’ over and over in his head in order to calm down. He sit beside Heechul opposite where Changmin and Junsu seat.

“Where are your hyung?” Ask Donghae after he the last to enter the living room but the owner of the house was nowhere to find. He ignores the chaos (where Changmin was sticks out his tongue to Sungmin and Sungmin give oh-I-don’t-believe-kid look) and look around the house.

“Fishy hyung, my hyung is really busy light now” said Changmin without feel guilty and not even give a single glare to Donghae.

“Yah!!! How could you call your hyung fishy” said Donghae in teary eyes.

Now Heechul, Sungmin and Donghae(of course with teary eye) give Changmin  dead glare.

‘How come this cute kid got me under his skin’ said they reunions in their head.

‘Just one can knock three. You such a genius Changmin’ Changmin keep prising himself in his head because now he can see the three already red to surpass their mad.

Junsu just can shake his head.

 

“Stop it all of you” said Jaejoong who come out of kitchen after he already heard so many mouth-fighting come from the living room and if he don’t go any second there will be World Wars 3.  

“Hyung” Changmin run to Jaejoong and hug him. “They try to bully me” said Changmin in sulky tone.

“Don’t lie’s Minnie. If they are trying to bully you, then why Donghae the one who cried” said Jaejoog while pointing his mouth to Donghae who is crying in Sungmin arm.

“Stop crying you fish” Heechul said to the crying Donghae and smash his head a little.

“Hyung~ you also call me that. I thought you love me.”

“Of course I love you fishy. Now stop crying because we come here not to cry.”

Donghae stop crying immediately when he saw how serious Heechul were.

“Now both of you” Heechul point to Jaejoong and Changmin “Go change your cloth. I give both of you 10min. If you are late you get it from me.”

Jaejoong and Changmin run to their bedroom and change their cloth as soon as possible because they don’t want to make the diva angry. If they dare to make the diva angry, they don’t know what will happen to their life.

“Changmin!!! Wear warm clothes” shout Jaejoong from his room. He knew really well if he doesn’t told Changmin, that food monster won’t wear it.

“Ne~” Jaejoong can heard Changmin shout from his bedroom.

After a minute, Jaejoong walk out from his room. ‘What take Changmin so long’

Changmin still didn’t get out from his room so Jaejoong go to see him.

He open the door a little to see what Changmin was doing that have to take him a year to just wore cloth.

What he saw was really give him a shock because standing in front of the big mirror is Changmin who keep rubbing his belly and title his head a little to the right and then to the left showing his curious face. Changmin still didn’t wear his clothes (he already have his pant on). He mumbling a little but Jaejoong can’t hear it so he decided to disturb him.

“Minnie what you doing”

“Omo hyung, this is not the first time you really give me a shock” Changmin rub his chest a little and pouting his mouth. 

“Are you alright? What are you doing?” Jaejoong ask him.

“Ehm… I just curious why hyung belly was solid and mine…” Changmin look at his belly and poke it a couple of times “it soft”

There a pregnant of silent before “HAHA… HAHA” Jaejoong can’t help but laugh his heart out. “How can you be so cute Minnie-ah”

“HAHA… HAHA” tears start to form in his doe eyes because of too much laugh. Changmin pout even more.

“OK… Ok…*breathe in* *breathe out*” Jaejoong try to surpass his laugh. “You really want to know” Changmin nod his head cutely. “You can have it once you are bigger”

“It cute what” Jaejoong said and keep poking Changmin belly.

“Stop it hyung”

“Ehm… why do you think want to have a six-pack at the really young age Minnie-ah?” Jaejoong keep on poking Changmin belly.

“Stop it hyung. It hurt”.

 “OK… Ok. Now come here you baby let me help you wore your cloth or the four angle out there will turn devil if we not finish it soon~”

“Don’t called me baby hyung~. I’m a big boy” Changmin turn his head a side, embarrass a little.

‘I just want to be capable to protect you hyung so that you don’t have to work hard just to bear me. Maybe with having that solid belly like hyung, can help me protect you hyung. I want to have a healthy body so that I can take care of you and you don’t have to married someone you don’t know. I know you just did that for me who not even blood related. I know you sad’

Jaejoong was busy putting cloth on Changmin before Changmin hug him suddenly.

“Ne… ne you big boy” Jaejoong hug back the little boy who he always pampered and smile to his ears because he really can feel this happiness again after the very last times he can feel it.

________________________________________________________

“We are ready” said Jaejoong after he finish change his clothes.

“What taking you so long” Heechul ask. “Didn’t I said just 10mins”

“So-sorry hyung” Jaejoong said. “Moreover we just late 5mins”

“Yah…” Heechul want to say a little more but his word have been cut by Changmin which now was hugging his leg.

“Sowy hyung~ Jae hyung was helping me to wore this cloth” Changmin give him puppy eye.

To see Heechul didn’t give any reaction, he tried again “Look… hyung look at my cloth there are Micky Mouse here. This is my new cloth. Pletty right?” Changmin title his head a little.

‘Flash’ Flash’ Flash’

Changmin mouth gap a little and blink his eye a couple of time

‘Flash’

 “Got it” four of them put back their phone in their pocket.

“Heechul hyung give me the last photo. I want them” Donghae said and follow behind Heechul.

“No” Heechul said before he walk to Jaejoong.

“I let this slide thank to your cute little Minnie pie. Next time no more” Heechul squeeze Jaejoong shoulder a little before walk out from the house. Donghae still beg Heechul to give him the last picture ‘where Changmin mouth open a little and with his big eye shock from the sudden flash’ before follow him out of the house.

Jaejoong relieve because he escape from any danger. He turn around to thanks his lil-brother but he already be surrounding by Junsu and Sungmin.

“Changmin-nie does not be too cute or hyung have to kidnap you from Jaejoong hyung” said Junsu and hug Changmin tightly.

Changmin try to break the hug because he can’t breathe.

“Junsu-ah he can’t breathe you pabo” Sungmin smash his head.

“OUCH” Junsu lost his hug and rub his head.

“Muahh” Sungmin give Changmin a bobo on his cheek and run out of the house.

“Yekk… Sungmin hyung! I just accept Jae hyung kiss!” Changmin shout and keep rubbing his cheek so that all Sungmin kiss will vanish.

“Here… Muahh… Now there are no a trace of him again” Jaejoong give one more bobo to Changmin lips this time. “Thank a lot Minnie for helping me or I have to face the scary devil”

“Of course, I’m the genius” Changmin just smile to his hyung.

“I witness that. Yah, we better get going now or Heechul hyung will not forgive you this time” Junsu said.

 

///////////////////^_^//////////////////////

 

 “Where are going diva hyung~” ask Changmin when there were in the car.

“Minnie…how many times I have told you not to call your hyung like that” Jaejoong said with a strict voice.

“It’s ok Joongie. I like that nick name because it make me feel powerful” Heechul said with a smirk at his face. ‘I should enjoy being call diva right. I have my own way to fight you little kid. Kim Heechul will not let himself fall even it was kid’

“See…Heechul hyung like it” Changmin said with innocent smile.

The other just shut up because they understand what Heechul mean. Maybe Changmin was too innocent or try to pretend he doesn’t know.

No one knew because that kid’s mood always changes just like the diva.

No one can imagine what will happen if both of them rule this world. Just to think about that make the other four shake their head try to forget what they were imagine just now.

“Hyung you know you don’t have to throw you money on me to go to the zoo or aquarium to see animal. Because here we have duck, bunny, cat and fish. It already makes me happy to see them” said Changmin while smiling brightly.

“Haha” Heechul laugh echo the car. “You really funny Minnie” ‘He really got on my nerve’ Heechul give Jaejoong dead glare. While the other three face has become sour more than lemon. They want to say something but it is more nasessary to just shut up when the oldest already talk. Sungmin just concentrate on his driving.

“Ya-Yah! Chang-Changmin, hyung never teach you to talk like that”

“Sowy hyung”

“Not to me, to them”

“Chulie hyung~ Suie hyung~ Hae hyung~ Sungminnie hyung~ ,Changmin vely sowy… vely vely sowy”

The fourth look at Changmin and sigh. ‘How he can be cute and evil at the same times’ they said reunions in their head.

“Hyung did the other hyung mad at me?”

“No Changmin-ah we can’t mad at you AT ALL” Heechul said while pin point on the words ‘AT ALL’

“Yeah!! That why I love all of you after Jaejoong hyung” Changmin said while hugging Jaejoong.

“We also love you Changmin-ah” Sungmin said. ‘I hope you tell the truth’

‘Here come the cute face and don’t be shock if it became devil in second’ Junsu said in his head.

‘I will got you one day little devil’ Heechul mumbling but make sure no one hear him.

Donghae just scare to say anything, worried if the devil tongue will say something that can make him crying like river.

_______________________________________

 

At last they arrived at the shopping mall after an hour of silent in the car after Changmin confession. Of course Changmin was sleeping on Jaejoong lap after Jaejoong force him to sleep to avoid from coursing anymore trouble with his cute little mouth.

________________________________________

 

“Where are we hyung?” Changmin ask curiously while looking around the complex. He walk by hand with Jaejoong on hold his right hand while his left hand was been the target for Donghae and Junsu to fight too. “What are we doing here?”

“We are here to buy clothes for you. So that you can go to your brother wedding that will be held next week handsomely” Donghae explain to Changmin.

“You are really getting married hyung?” Jaejoong already told Changmin about the married the day Mrs. Jung ask Jaejoong to married his son.

Jaejoong just nod his head.

Yes, he really jealous because as far as he remember, he never once saw Jaejoong talking in the phone with other people than the four hyung. ‘Meet’ he never found any girl came to their house other than that one pretty halmoni. If he can he didn’t want to share his hyung with anyone.

 “Who are you married to?” ask Changmin again.

“Mrs. Jung son” answer Jaejoong shortly because he also doesn’t know how his future-husband look like.

 “Oh…that handsome guy” Changmin said suddenly.

“You know him Minnie?” ask Heechul cause from what he heard from Jaejoong, he never meet the guy how could Minnie has met him.

“Jung halmoni show me his son picture. He tall, handsome and brown-like-bear” Changmin tried to describe Mrs. Jung son.

“Brown-like-bear?” five of them said in union.

“Like that ahjushi” said Changmin point to one of the guy that was sitting in the café. “But that ahjushi have big ball face while Jung halmoni son has a small face”.

Five of them look at the pointing guy before release a big sigh of relief.

“It called tan skin Changmin not brown-like-bear” said Heechul.

“Whatever it’s not like I care” Changmin said. “Furthermore I’m not the one who will marry so why should I care about his skin.”

‘Maybe I shouldn’t care for sure because Halmoni’s son was really matching with hyung. Even I feel guilty but I know hyung will very happy after this. I believe Halmoni son can take care of Jae hyung. I was already approved them from the start’ Changmin think in his head.

“Let’s go now. I can’t wait to buy you clothes Changmin~ah” said Heechul with a smirk on his face.

They visit from one to one shop but it all shop for girls clothes. Changmin has been so angry because Heechul keep force him to wear a girl clothes despite him be a boy.

‘This is my chance Changmin-ah’

“Look it cute what” Heechul said. Changmin was wearing a cute pink dress with ribbon on his head.

“NO! I Hate this. Hyung I just want to go home rather than wear this” Changmin said crying while hugging Jaejoong.

 

At last Heechul have to give up too force Changmin to wear girls clothes when that little boy throw his tantrums. He not always likes that, usually he lovely, cute and mature for his age but he still kid after all. So No One can stop Shim Changmin when he has showed his tantrums.

In the end they end up buy a suit for kid for Changmin. No one can deny how handsome Changmin look when he wear the suit. Even the shop keeper was surprises when they look at Changmin. Everyone knew how handsome that little kid will be when he has grown up.

 Changmin at last put a big grin smile of satisfaction on his face. He felt relief because he doesn’t have to follow that crazy diva idea.

While Heechul still with his sour faced because he can’t force Changmin to wear a girl clothes. He hate when he lost to the little child. (a/n Changmin-1,Heechul-0)

After almost 5 hours of shopping they went back to Jaejoong house.

 

/////////////////////^_^///////////////////////

 

-JAEJOONG HOUSE-

“I will come back later after I put this food monster on his bed” Jaejoong said before move to Changmin room with Changmin on his hand because the kid has been to dreamland since they were in the car.

The other four just nod their head before move to the closest sofa in the living room.

After 5mins, Jaejoong get out from the room before close the door so that Changmin won’t wake up even if they talk a little loud. He sat on the sofa near Heechul before take a deep breath.

“What you want to know” ask Jaejoong although he knew really well what the other four want.

To tell the truth, the reason why they gathering here is to demand Jaejoong answer after his sudden choice to married Mrs. Jung’s son. They believe Jaejoong must have a reason for his choice so is the time they want to hear about it.

“Everything, every single thing” Heechul said on the behalf three.

“Alright” said Jaejoong in defeat tone.

“The main reason why I agree to married Mrs. Jung son is because of Changmin. I know if I married to Mrs. Jung son, Changmin future will be bright. I know it may sound ridiculous but I think Changmin future will be bright because the Jung family can support his finance. I think Mrs. Jung and her son can take a good care of Changmin in the future if I’m gone”.

The other four fell into a deep silent trying to get the information into their animal head.

“What you mean hyung by you would be gone in the future” ask Junsu in worried tone. He doesn’t want something happen to his beloved hyung.

“What I mean is…” Jaejoong take a deep breath.

‘This not the right time for them to know’ “Changmin will have a bright future. You see Changmin can’t go to school because of his illness. Mrs. Jung rich and she will help Changmin with his study and work in future that I can’t give”

The other four were just nodding their head.

“When I already old and just wait to go to heaven, Changmin will have a bright life without his illness anymore”.

The four pair of eyes still didn’t get rid of Jaejoong from their sight.

‘Just that reason I can come up with right now. Sorry I have to lie to all of you when you always being there for me’

Jaejoong gulp his saliva.

“Haha… you see Changmin is very importance for me. It ok if they and all of you think I was gold digger because I really want to see Changmin run and play like other people and not to forget he can eat anything he want without worried the effect of his sickness” Jaejoong laugh bitterly to surpass his awkwardness and ‘sadness’.

The four pair of eye became soft and nodding their head in order they understand Jaejoong condition because you must rather to get the ‘gold digger’ as your nickname then to watch your brother die slowly in front of you right.

‘What will happen if they know the truth’ Jaejoong talk to himself.

“Other than that reason, why you agreed to this hurried married” Ask Sungmin who sit quietly since Jaejoong start this conservation. He knew there must be another reason why Jaejoong want to married that man.

“I…I…I want to forget about Yunho” said Jaejoong almost like a whisper. But that whisper was not be let past just like that by the other four.

“You still love him.” This time Junsu ask while looking seriously at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong not giving an answer so the other already understands that he ‘still’ love Yunho.

Jaejoong knew that he should have forget the said person cause he the one who broke that relationship. But he still could not denied his heart cause his heart still for that one person.

“It’s not wrong to still love someone from your past Jaejoongie. But you will married soon and you suppose to love your future husband not your past lover” said Heechul in calm voice.

“I know that why I will try to forget him when I have been married. I will try to love my future husband with all my heart” said Jaejoong in a determined voice. “Even though I said I still love him but I was a loyal person. I will not duplicate my husband”

He doesn’t want his future-husband got hurt just because he loved someone else and not him.

“If you sure you could done that we won’t oppose your married” said Heechul. The other three just nodding their head, show that they agree with Heechul.

“Thanks hyung” Jaejoong reply humbly.

Junsu sat up from his seat and hug Jaejoong. “If there are anything wrongs we are always here hyung” said Junsu.

“And if he beat or hurt you just told me because I will beat the out of him” Sungmin said while hugging Jaejoong and be follow by the crying Donghae.

“Aishhh…” Heechul roll his eyes before stand up and group hug the other four. They hug tightly and tear start to fall down from their beauty eye because maybe it was their last hug with Jaejoong before he married.

If people got to see the scene right now, they must say ‘Oh… the five beauty angle crying while hugging intimately, how jealous’

But not Changmin, when he was suddenly call for his hyung and said.

 “What are you doing? Why you hugging each other like that? It weird” Changmin rub his sleepy eye so that he can see betters.

After listen to Changmin word, the five hyung take a few second to realize their position before they jump from their position like they doing crime. It became awkward after that. Not even once said anything. They can’t look at each other eye to embarrassing so they just pretend to look at what caught their eyes.

“Jae hyung I’m thirsty” Changmin called to break the awkwardness.

“Ha… O…o… ne let go to the kitchen then” Jaejoong said before take Changmin hand to the kitchen.

“Then we going back” Heechul said suddenly and walk out from the house because he can’t stand the awkwardness follow by his dongseng.

“Ne-ne… has a safe trip then”

“I will lock the door so you can just when to bed after this. You look tired”

“Ne… Thanks Sungmin hyung”

 

 

For this chapter I hope you know who Changmin is hehe ^^

[A/N; So here is the chapter four. It kind of boring cause I just lose some idea for this chapter and busy with my life (sound really busy ^^) but I have a surprise for my subscriber who willingly subscribe my first fanfic (even there are many mistake)

So please wait for it. Saranghae let meet on the next chapter *wave*