A Former Lover

The Complications Shall Remain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun rested his hand on the window and looked out, his eyes capturing the beautiful scenery but not acknowledging it. His mind was on something else, something that was making him sweat buckets.

Why am I nervous now? He told himself. The plan is foolproof. He wiped away the sweat from his brow and then called out to his driver.

"Stop here." The driver turned to look at Baekhyun, a confused look on his face.

"Here, sir? We're in the middle of nowhere."

"Do as you're told." The driver nodded his head and drove the car to the side of the road. Bakehyun got off, and shutting the door behind him, indicated the driver to go back.

He would walk from here. Nobody needed to know where he was going or whom he was going to meet.

When he was assured that the driver was far off, Baekhyun turned to the other side and started walking. After about fifteen minutes, he saw a black car in the distance. Outside of it were two figures, one heavily clad in black and the other wearing normal clothes.

When he reached the two, he was met by a respectful bow from the man in black but with a smirk from the other, rather handsome, guy. He would've totally dated this charismatic devil, if he wasn't madly in love with Kris.

"Hello." Baekhyun greeted the both of them. "How do you do?"

"Let's stop with the formalities. We both are just using each other, why sugar coat it?" 

OK, scratch that. Baekhyun wouldn't date this one if he was the last person on earth.

The man in black hit the boy on the head. "Quit being impertinent to Mr. Byun. He's doing you a huge favor, getting you-"

Baekhyun raised a hand. "We shall not mention the past. Imbeciles will be imbeciles, but there's no need to be harsh, is there?" He smiled at the rude boy.

"Now then, let's start over." He held out a hand. "Baekhyun. Byun Bakehyun. Pleased to meet you....?"

"Minho." The boy answered, his arms crossed. "Choi Minho."


Kris turned the knob and let the hot water flow onto him, gently soothing his aching muscles. His hands went to his torso, and he gently touched the place the wolf had struck him. The wound would be gone in a weeks' time, the doctor had told him.

"Kris, are you in there?!" A voice from behind the door called. It was his roommate, Baekhyun. "I need to use the toilet, get out quick!" Kris rolled his eyes. Baekhyun was a good guy, but he could get a bit irritating at times. Still, he was Kris's best friend, someone Kris could tell anything to.

So why was Kris hiding the confession from him?

Getting out the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist, Kris exited the bathroom. Baekhyun was waiting outside, and as soon as Kris was out, he ran in, slamming the door behind him. Kris raised an eyebrow.

I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go.


"Get away from me." 

Chanyeol's tone was stern, but Minho was too adamant to listen. Chanyeol tried to pry himself from Minho's grip, but the boy kept holding on.

"Oh, come on Chanyeollie. You know it's no use trying to get away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter