He's Just A Really Nice Guy

The Complications Shall Remain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris silently tiptoed into the room, his Converse dangling on the tip of his fingers. He was trying to be as quiet as possible, careful not to wake up Baekhyun.

As Kris gently closed the door behind him, his eyes turned to see Baekhyun comfortably curled up and gently snoring on his bed.

Again? Kris wondered. This is the third time this week that he's fallen asleep on my side. Gently placing his shoes near the door, he walked over to Baekhyun's bed and settled down there instead. Stretching out his legs, and setting down his mobile on his bed side, he too was fast asleep in a couple of seconds.



"What are you doing?" The figure demanded, resting his hips on his hands. Chanyeol gulped, and pushing away Minho, got up suddenly.

"Um, I-I-" Chanyeol fumbled to find words. Wait...why am I acting like this? I didn't even do anything wrong.

"We kinda slipped..." Minho stated, straightening the crook of his neck. "There was water on the ground, and...you get the picture."

"Oh, OK. I just came to see if you were fine with your new room. Anything you need?"

"No, I'm fine. Chanyeol is making me feel quite welcome." Chanyeol inwardly rolled his eyes.

"Really?" The boy smiled at Chanyeol. "That's nice. I'll see you guys around then?"

"Sure," Minho replied. "Thanks Suho."

"What do you mean we're sharing a room?!" Chanyeol demanded, once Suho was gone. "I never okayed that!"

"Well, you didn't say anything right now, so it was pretty much a yes."

"No, it wasn't! I refuse to live with you! Where's Sehun? However did he agree to this?"

"He's with Luhan." Minho smiled. "He was quite eager when we told him about the change."

"Ugh." Chnayeol looked at Minho in disgust. "You stay away from me, OK? I can't do anything about this whole ordeal, but if you try anything, you're out. Got it?"

"I wish you'd believe me. I have really changed, Chanyeol. I have been trying to prove it ever since I got here."

"And I'll use the bathroom first in the morning." Chanyeol said, ignoring Minho. "No littering, keep your side of the room clean and lights out when I say so. Any questions?"

"No." Minho sighed. "None at al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter