Love and War

The Complications Shall Remain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol couldn't sleep.

He tossed to his side for what seemed like the thirtieth time that night. His feelings were leaving him in shambles.

The confession...had not really been a confession. It was just that the circumstances had led to Kris confessing, if you could even call it that.

It's not like Chanyeol was accepting it to be that romantic, like filled with pink roses and then Kris saying cheesy lines out of some 80's movie or any of that. But, he'd have imagined it to be a bit more enjoyable...not when they had just escaped from a freaking wolf.

But more than that, Chanyeol wondered why. Why did Kris like him? Was he just fooling around...or was he being serious?

Chanyeol sighed and covered his head with his hands. I'm blowing this way out of proportion. I'm just tired, that's all.

Changing his side for the last time, Chanyeol drifted off into dreamland.

Tomorrow would be a new day. He would think then, but now it was time for a well deserved snooze.


Baekhyun slowly walked to his trailer, his head slumped down. Something had definitely happened in the forest that Kris wasn't telling him.

As Baekhyun slowly slid the trailer door open, his phone starting ringing. He didn't really want to answer it, but decided to anyway.

"Hello?" He said tiredly.

"I did what you wanted." Baekhyun immediately perked up. "When do you want to meet then?"

"Tuesday." Baekhyun answered. "I'll text you the meeting place. And bring no one else but yourself...and him."

"Yes, sir." The voice on the other line went dead. A wave of guilt washed over Baekhyun as he slid the phone back in his pocket, but he brushed it away.

There was no backing down now.

It was a matter of love and war.


"Hey, look at those two flamingoes humping!" Tao cried, sticking his head out the bus. Kai rolled his eyes at the immature comment.

"It's called mating."

"Whatever," Tao said, squinting his eyes for a better view. Kai decided to ignore the boy and pulled out a book to read. Everyone else were either on their phone or sleeping, happy to finally be returning home. The shoot had ended a day after the whole Kris and Chanyeol incident.

Sehun dug his hands into a bag of chips and pulled out its greasy contents, stuffing them into his mouth with great relish. He held out the bag for Kris, who scrunched his nose in disgust.

"No, thank you." Kris declined politely, holding up a hand.

"Your loss," Sehun said, pulling the bag back toward himself. Kris turned away, his eyes accidentally meeting Chanyeol's in the process. They both stared at each other for a couple of seconds, until Chanyeol snapped back into reality and looked away, blushing.

That was too obvious, idiot! Chanyeol reprimanded himself. And why the heck am I blushing?!

Kris, on the other hand;

Why did he look away? Do I have something on my face? Kris touched all his facial features to make sure. No, still handsome. Wait...is this about the confession?! Was it too sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter