I Couldn't Accept It

The Complications Shall Remain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol." The boy turned to face the one who had called out his name, straightening his lopsided beanie before doing so. He wiped his eyes and yawned loudly, wetting his dried lips afterward.

"Sorry for waking you up," The person, who was Kris, apologized. Chanyeol muttered a no problem in response, and then looked around at his surroundings, confused.

"Where are we?"

"Near Jjajangmyeon Town," Kris replied. Chanyeol's eyes brightened at the mention of the restaurant. "You fell asleep as soon as we got into the car."

"In my defense, that movie was pretty boring. I had all right to." Kris nodded his head in agreement. "Hey, where's Kyungsoo and Minho?" Chanyeol finally realized that the two were missing.

"They went to get us food. I didn't want to leave you alone in the car, so I stayed." Chanyeol felt the tips of his ears burn up. He checked to make sure if Kris hadn't seen his reaction and sighed in relief when he saw that Kris was looking out the window, Chanyeol wasn't exactly sure at what, as long as it wasn't him. "I need to ask you something." Kris said after a pause.

"What is it?" Chanyeol watched as Kris sighed and dipped his head back, comfortably resting it on the seat.

"I know you didn't want to talk about it," Kris started. "But...where do you and Minho stand exactly?"

"We're friends." Chanyeol answered. "And that's all there is to it."

"Friends don't-" Kris was interrupted by Kyungsoo knocking on the window for them to unlock the car. Cursing under his breath, Kris unlocked the door near him, and scooted over, making space for the boy and his packages. Minho unlocked the driver's side and sat there.

"How was your nap?" Minho asked, looking at Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn't reply, instead he just shrugged and turned away, not wanting to look at either Kris or Minho.

 


"This is the lamest movie ever!" Baekhyun groaned, throwing a pillow at the screen. "Aish, Kris where are you! I'm soooo bored..." He grabbed the remote lying on the bed and shut off the TV, unable to tolerate even a second more of the horrible movie that had been playing.

I'll go wait for him near the gate, Baekhyun thought happily, jumping off his bed. He checked to see if his mobile was in his jeans, and with a last look around the room, he was out.

Baekhyun was walking along the corridor when he whiffed something pleasant in the air. He noticed Kyungsoo and Minho coming from the opposite side, carrying large white bags in their hand.

"Kyungsoo-hyung~!" Baekhyun melodiously called out, running toward the two figures. "What's in the bag? It smells amazing."

"Jjajangmyeon with a few...OK, a lot of side dishes." Minho answered. Baekhyun rubbed his hands in glee.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter