Uncertain

The Complications Shall Remain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There they go again," Suho commented, looking outside his trailer window. Baekhyun and Kris were walking toward the portable cafeteria that stood in the midst of all the other trailers. The whole band had come to a nearby forest for a photo shoot. It was a major photo shoot, which would probably take a number of weeks, so all they members had been granted their very own trailers.

"They're always together now," Suho continued, an expression of wonder on his face. "I wonder if something's cooking between..."

"Stop getting distracted." Chanyeol interfered before Suho could finish. He didn't want to hear it. After the whole incident that had taken place a few days back, Chanyeol had tried to talk to Kris, regardless of Baekhyun's warnings, but had failed to do so. Baekhyun was always with Kris, and Chanyeol could never catch the boy alone. Their sudden togetherness was making him irritable, and he had no idea why.

"You're right, you're right." Suho raised both his hands in defeat. "This is probably the only time we'll get all week to work on the song."

"Thank you." Chanyeol said, pulling out the diary he always wrote his song ideas in. "Now, like I was saying..."


Baekhyun stared at the chalkboard kept on the small counter of the trailer. On it was written the menu for the day. There weren't many options since they were in a forest and food materials were a bit scarce.

"What do you want? They have two options for the main course. I think, we s-"

"Get me whatever." Kris said, clearly not interested. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, but decided to not pursue the matter further. Turning to the cook, he started to recite their choices.

Kris, with his back rested on the trailer looked up at the sky and sighed. He felt ty, for a various number of reasons. He had been pretty unfair toward Chanyeol. Grimacing at the memory, he rested his head in his hands and sighed.

"You alright?" Baekhyun asked, clearly concerned. Kris shook his head, assuring the boy that there was nothing wrong. He didn't want to trouble anybody with his problems. Baekhyun nodded and pulled out his mobile, both of them waiting for their lunches to be done.

Kris's eyes were then directed to the window of Suho's trailer, which was right in front of the cafeteria trailer. His fists clenched when he saw that Suho's arm was casually around Chanyeol as they both appeared to be engrossed in reading something.

No. Kris told himself firmly. You got to stop being so pathetic.

Looking away from the scene, he patted Baekhyun's arm lightly.

"Hey? I'm going to the restroom to wash up, 'K?"

"You sure?" Baekhyun inquired, pointing at their order that was already done. "The restroom's a bit far, and your food might get cold."

"I don't really care if gets cold," Kris said. "I'm not that hungry anyways." Smiling, Baekhyun gave Kris a nod, but inside, a feeling of uncertainty was biting away at him.


"Good job!" The head photographer announced, shooting a thumbs up at Xiumin. "Your segment is over." He peered at his wristwatch and grinned. "We're perfectly in line with the planned schedule. The only ones left now are Kris, Suho and Baekhyun."

"Um, Mr. Choi?" A man said, lightly touching the photographer's shoulder with his finger. "May I have a word?"

"What is it? I'm kinda busy right now."

 The man, fidgeting with his hands, continued in a low voice.

"Uh...we kinda left the special lights at the other site..."

"What?!" 'Choi', as he had been called, shouted. "Why did you even take them there?!"

"I thought we would need them there too, but since they weren't used, I forgot all about them..."

"I told you we'd only be using them for the leaders!" The manager ran his fingers through his hair. "What are we going to do now?!"

"What's wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter