Not Yet Sure

The Complications Shall Remain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crowd was wild tonight.

OK, it was wild every time, but today the screams that resonated threatened to tear down the stadium. The teenage girls present looked that they were giving all they had into cheering. They waved about the colorful boards they held in their hands as they jumped about excitedly, trying to get a better glimpse of their idols.

EXO - K and EXO - M were doing a joint concert. Fans everywhere had finally gotten a chance to see all the members together, and their joy knew no bounds, which was probably why they were all acting so crazy tonight.

Chanyeol wiped away a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead without anyone noticing as he changed places with Luhan, according to the dance routine they had practiced so many times. He sang strongly, every line of his receiving yet another set of shrieks from the swooning fangirls.

The song soon ended and all the members stood in their last stance. The crowd went wild with applause. All the members bowed one by one and with a last wave, went backstage again.

As soon as they were backstage, Chanyeol grabbed a bottle of mineral water from the refreshments table and crashed down on the red sofa that sat nearby.

"Today was amazing!" He announced contentedly. All the members nodded their heads in agreement, too tired to even speak.

"So....who's up for dinner?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes wide. He, for one was not one to miss out on a meal.

"I'm pooped," Luhan replied, wiping his face with a white towel. "I think I'm just gonna call it a night."

"Me too." Sehun took a big bite of his Snickers bar and threw away the wrapper in the dustbin. "Sorry, Chanyeol."

"I understand." He turned to the other members and proceeded to ask them the same question, and was sadly left with the same answer. Finally, only Baekhyun and Kris were left.

"Um....so, what are you gonna do?" He asked the two. 

"Well, we were gonna go grab some fried chicken." Baekhun replied for the both of them. Chanyeol's eyes lit up at the reply.

"Seriously?! I love chicken ! Can I tag along?" He asked, his eyes puppy dog style. 

"'Course. You can come by all means." Chanyeol thought he saw a bunch of uncertainty in Baekhyun's eyes, but he shrugged it off as his imagination.

"What about you Kris?" Chanyeol said, turning to the person who had been neglected so far in the conversation. "Do you mind?"

Kris didn't reply. Instead, he turned away from Chanyeol and looked away whilst mumbling a barely audible reply. Chanyeol inwardly sighed. Kris had been doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter