Chapter8

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

?Bambam's pov

I walk into the class with a huge grin on my face. I walk to my seat next to yugyeom. "i know your always happy but today awfully so happy why?" yugyeom ask me. "mark finally confess to me!!!" i said with exciment lace to my words. 

He sit up straight like he was shock. "OH MY GOD!!!! Seriously!!!!! You have to give me the detail dude!!!!" yugyeom said at me. " i know you like gossips but later at lunch i will tell you." "yes!!!" he yell. 

I felt some one watching we're talking i look back and saw jackson watching us with hurt in his eyes. I didn't even know that yugyeom was blabering. "wait yugyeom i want to talk to some one. I will be right back ok?" he nod and go on his phone.

I walk towards jackson. "hey.... Why do you look so hurt?" i ask him. "did you ask yugyeom to be your boyfriend?" he ask me. I tilt my head to the side. " umm... No why?" "oh.... It's nothing." and i saw reliave in his eyes. "wait didn't tell you?" "tell me what? That your his boyfriend? Then yes." he said. " no, not that one. The fact that yugyeom been crushing on you since we were in kindergarden." i ask. He was about to reply when the teaher walk in. 

Lunch break.

Jackson's pov

As the bell ring i run to the cafeteria. I search for mark. I saw him sitting at our ususal table. I walk to him. I plop next to him. "hey wassup man?" he said. "why didn't you tell me about yugyeom have a crush on me since kindergarden?!" i whispered yell at him. "i thought it's obvious. He's been staring at you a lot. Do you really think he go on his phone to play games? Nah he actually staring at your pic." he said. I was shock for a moment.

"so, now you know how he feel when will you confess to him?" mark ask. "after summer." i said to him. "well you better hurry because i heard that james have an eye for him too. " he inform me. I hit my head on the table. 'i have to figure out a plan' i thought.

A/n herre is a short update. I'm trying my best upload the stories ok? And don't forget to subcribe upvote and comment!!! I think if there is many comment i will update more.