Chapter 4

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Bambam's pov

"why does his name is so familiar? Mark. ...... Is he mark tuan?' my eyes widen. I look at him. "are you mark tuan?" the guy smile and nod his head. "please d...don't hurt me...." "what are you talking about?!" "that day when i was in the hospital...... I was warded and when i woke up the doctor said that you ae the onewho hurt me when i was little you always bullied me!!!!" i scream and cry. I get up my head feel dizzy. I held my head. "argh!!!" suddenly i see so many flashback. I clench my head harder. But it will not go away. The last thing i know i fainted. 

Mark's pov

I panicking when he scream. He fainted luckily i was behind him. I caught him. I lay him on the bed again. U went to the living room and i saw my step brother b-joo. "i found him...." i told him. His eyes widen. "where is he is he ok? Does he remember anything?" he ask me. I sigh"he doesn't remember me he thought i was the one bullied him when he was little but its not me. Now his sleeping in my room." i inform him. B-joo nod his head. He smile at me. "hyung today i will fo and sleep over to hansol house ok?" "sure go." i said. He then went to me and whisper. "i don't want to be the third wheel when he remember you and you guys will do your reunion..." he said and stuck his tounge at me when he finish whispering. "ya....yah!!!" i call him he run out the door.

'what kind of life do i have here' ithought. I shook my head amd sigh. I better make him food. I went to tohe kitchen and make him some food. I brought the food upstairs. He look at me with frighten eyes. "bambam can i explain to you something?" he think for a while amd nod his head. "the day when you were bullied it wasn't me it's yugyeom he aready brain wash you and all when he heard that you were in an accident he regret what he did and wanted to be friends with you." i explain. He look at me with big eyes. "so you never hurt m...me? " i shook my head.