Chapter11

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Yugyeom's pov

I was blushing so hard. I look away. "hey! Brad!!!" i heard james call his boyfriend. Brad come and sit on my brother's lap while smiling. I look at him and smile at him. He look foward and saw me. His eyes widen and he smile really wide at me. "yugyeom!!!!" he yell. He get off my  brother's lap and lauch at me with a big hug. "oofff" brad and fell on the ground. "ouch!!!" i said. I was rubbing my head with my  right hand while my left arm hug him. "yes i know you miss me but you don't have to push me that hard!!" i scold him. I pout at him. He laugh. "yeah yeah i'm sorry but i really miss you!,"  he replied. "yeah he really miss you that he forgot about me!!" my brother whine. 

I laugh at him. "brad i think you should go back to my brother back. He's jealous of us." i whisper at him. Brad giggled. "hey!! What did you tell him?" my brother yell. "he told me about you when you were litlle." he said while giggle. He got off me. My eyes widen and sprint as fast as i could. "yugyeom!!!! Come back here you little !!!!,"  he yell at me as he ran after me. He caught me and put me on his shoulder. 'damn you for your long legs' i thought. "so what did you tell him!," he ask me angryly as he walk back towards the canteen. I was so glad that we have free period until school ended. "i didn't tell him about you when you were little you piece of giant!!!! I told him you were just jealous you dimwit!!," i yell at him.

We reach the table. "is it true brad that he said i was jealous?" brad nod hs head and giggle i just playing with you james!! I already know your childhood from your mom but i still love you." he said as he smile at james and kiss him. "ummm.... Can you put me down now." i ask him. "ummmm... Let me...... Ouch you er that hurts like !! " he yell and put me down as he clutch his stomach. I laugh. 

I fet some one pull me and sat me down on someone's lap. "hey baby." someone whispered. I turn around and saw tristan. James' twin. "tris let go of me!!! I know where is connor is but he told me not to tell you!!! Even you try like this!!," i yelled at him. He pouted at me but realese me. "just tell yugyeom!!!! I really need to talk to him!!! It's not my fault. I was walking when this girl kiss me. And i was shock and i push her but that's when i saw connor ran!!" he said. "i heard that he's already engage with someone." bambam said. Tris turn to bam. "wait your still talk to him?" tris ask bam. He nod his head. He always call me and said that he hurt at what you did. He was engage to you but he heard that your the one said you didn't want to marry him. So he was searching for you when he saw you were kissing this chick. His father arrange another marrige for him. So i think his marrige is in 13 hour." bambam said. Tris eyes widen. "give me his address now!!," he said to bam. He gave to tris. Tris hurriedly run. 

"is...is it true?" i ask bam. "nah it's not true. I told him that because is always call me and cry said he love tris. So i hope they can this themselves." bam explain as he shrug his shoulder. I high five him. "thank you bam!!!!! I love you so much for this because tris is annoying ask like james!!" "hey i heard that!!" james told me. "ummm.... Yugyoem can i talk to you?" jackson ask. I nod my head and follow him. He brought me to the school field. Under a tree. "yug....i...." 

 

A/n ok here's another update!!!! It's a little longger because i felt really guilty not update for you guys so here it is!! Anyway love you guys for still supporting me!!!