Chapter 5

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Bambam's pov

"w...why did you leave when i w..was in the hospital?" i ask him. He smile sadly. "it's a long story...... But i will tell you.. It's all begin when i first meet this boy at a park he was playing alone happily. I was about to go to you but there was a group of boys went to him and hit him and all. After a while the boy faint and the group of boys went away. I hurriedly went to the boy the boy bleed and all i call the ambulance. I went with the boy to the hospital and i know that the boy lost his memory. And i get to know his name. Then one day my brother found the boy again being bullied. When they were friend the boy got hit by a car and my brother run home carrying the boy. I take the boy quickly and i brought him to the hospital. And now i get to see the boy again." he finish his story with a smile.

"b..but in school y...you like to tease m...me" i said to him. "that's the way how i show my affection to some one." he tell me. "can we do this like in school you still tease me but when outside of school you don't tease me?" i suggest. "why don't just be friends in school and outside of school?" mark ask me. " i don't want to ruin your reputation..." i said while looking at my hand.

Mark's pov

I hug him. "why would it ruin my reputation?" "because you have to hang out with me and your fans are so scary.." "hey i can protect you right? So don't worry ok?" he nod i smile.

A/n

 Short update because i have so many things to do so here you are a short update for you guys... I was going to post it when it was my birthday on the 17th but at that time i was really busy and i can't celebrate my birthday properly so now this is my gift for you!!!

-farithz-