Chapter 14

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Bambam's po

It was 11o'clock when we were force to go home but of course Tris stay with Con. As I was walking with Mark hand in hand I smile like an idiot. I was lost in my thought about the cute enggaged couple. 'They're going to be so cute!!! together!!' 

Mark burts my bubble as he tighthen his hold slightly and kiss my forhead. I blush a bit. "what are you thinking of Bammie?" Mark ask.

I blush a crimson red. I look at my shoes. "n..nothing.. I...I was thinking abou...t" then my phone rings. 

I pick up my phone. 

"Hello?" I said.

"It looks like you have him huh? You should keep your eyes open because one wrong step and your life is gone." 

"What do you want now?" I snap.

"Me? Oh meet me at the same place with your brothers. Don't let ANYONE except you three." 

he hung up the call. I clench my hand tightly.

 

Mark's pov

I watch as Bam's expression is on edge like his gonna snap not long. "Bam is everything alright?" I ask him. 

"Huh? Oh Yeah, totally I'm alright. Umm... Mark can  you go home first I have to tell something to my brothers." he said with a fake smile. I know it's fake because he always use it when he doesn't want anyone to worried about him. 

"When can I go and pick you up?" I ask hhim.

"Huh? Pick me up? For what?" he ask clearly confuse.

"I want to take you out for a date... ummm.... so when can I pick you up tomorrow?" I ask him as I rub my nape awkwardly.

He smile cheerfully. It's his real smile. I can't help it but to smile with him.

"You can pick me up at 6 tomorrow." He said as he blush.

I smile at him. He stand on the tip of his toe and kiss my lips. After a while we pull apart. 

"Umm... I better get going.." he said as he quickly run towards his brother's house. I continue my journey to my home with a big stupid smile on my face.

'Tomorrow is going to be the day he will never forget!!' I thought as I plan fr the date tomorrow.

Bambam's pov

When I arrive at James place I can see he and Tris is already there. They throw my bike's key. I go and change my clothes. I wear my skinny jeans with a blank black t-shirt with a black leather jacket. I put on my mask that cover my nose and mouth. I put on the eyepatch that cover one of my eye. 

I put on my helmet and get on my black and red Kawasaki Z800.

We both speed of to the place that we agree to meet.

When we arrive, i take off my helmet and put it my bike. I put my gun at the hoister and the knife in my combat boot. I walk in the club first with Tris and James behind me. We walk trough the club and to the VIP section.

I can see him there with girls all over him and his side beside him. We sit down and wait until his done kissing his side . When he is done eating each other face he look at us. 

"Congratulations on having your soulmates per say. I call you here today is because I have one last mission for you. You have to go and kill this bastard because he didn't pay or report about the product." he said as he toss a file. I open it.

In the file is the face of Jackson. "After tis your not going to disturb us?" James ask. He look at James and laugh. "I will still disturb you guys but not with missions or anything. I will mess with you guys only." He said.

We just nod our head. We get out from there and make our way to the port that Jackson is now. 

We set up our equipment. James is in charge of where he is and the wind. Tris is in charge of hacking into his systems. I on the other hand have the most fun job and that is shooting his brains out.

I was waiting for him to go to the 'X" on my snipper. When his on the 'X' I pull the trigger. His head explodead. After his body hit the ground all of his man fire at us. I got a few scratch from the bullet but nothing serious. 

We kill all of them. Until only one left. I pull his arms behind his back. "Where's the money that is for the debt?" I ask after I pull down my mask.

It's in ....in the chamber,,,, the....the password i..is.." he was about to say the password when Tris shouted, 

"GOT IT!!!" The guys eyes widen. "That's impossible... the lock is ..is complicated... how.." I smirk at his cluelessness. 

"I reckon you don't know us huh? We'e working for the most feared mob." I said calmly to him as I still put on my smirk. I can see the colour draine from his face when he heard that. I pill out my blade and slit his throat on a swift movement, His body lied lifeless. I drop his body on the ground and make my way to the bikes. I know that Tris and James is already there. We make our back to the club.

We make our way to him and give him his money. "I know I can count on you guys. That's my sons." after that we  just head home.

 

A/N

For this story I said that Yugyeom is brothers with james and tris is not like blood bond no Bambam is the real brother to tris and james. Yugyeom is really close to them that their like his own brother only. Sorry for not uploading but now I am. Sorry again BYE ^^

-Farithz