Chapter 16

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Mark's pov

I wake sleeping Bambam up when I see the clock shows that it's already 11.30. I can hear he groan out. "Bammie... Wake up we have to go home now," I said to him. "No... Don't..." I can hear he mumbled incoherent words. "Bammie?' I shake him up. 

He jolt up awake. He look around him as if expecting something to happen. When he look that it's clear he seems to relax a bit. He looks up at me and smile. I smile at him back. "Why did you look around?" I ask him curious. 

 

"Nothing just a habbit." He said. I know he's lying becuse he can't look at me straight in my eyes. I just brush it off. "let's go home." I said as I get up. I stretch a bit and give my hand to him. He smile at me and take my hand. I pull him up. 

 

We tidy up the place. As we clean it up I can hear Bammie's phone rang. "Bammie! Your phone is ringing!" I said to him. He's up in the tree Trying to take all of the ligts off. "Can you pick it up for me?!" he yell back. I shrug and and answered his call. 

"hello?"

"BAMBAM!! YOU HAVE TO GET AWAY FROM THERE NOW! THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR YOU!" someone scream. I look at the caller and see that it's written boss. 

"BAMBAM!! DO YOU HEAR ME GET AWAY NO......" suddenly the line was cut off. 

As the call ended Bambam jump down from the tree. 

"Bammie the caller tell us to get away from here now." I said to him with a lot of curiousity. I can see his eyes widen. "Who called?" He ask like something bad is a bout to happend. "Uh... Boss???" I said. 

His eyes widen more. "Mark take all of the stuff and go home now!!" he ordered me. "What about you?!" I ask over my shoulder as he push me towards my motorcycle. 

When we got there I turn to face him. He put both of his hand on my face. "Just trust me ok? I'll be home not long. Just go ok? Please. This is my request to you." He said. I can see his eyes b with tears. 

"What's happening Bammie?" I ask him as I wipe his tears that already flowing out from his eyes.

"I'll explain to you later. Please just be home now. I'll call you. I promise you that. You know how much I'll be keeping my promise right?" he said. I nod my head as I'm a bit stun.He smile and kiss me on my llips. It's a sweet kiss. As we pulled back I can hear he whispered he loves me. With that he push me towards my bike and ushered me to go now. 

I quickly Get on and speed off. When I'm about 10km from him, I can hear a gun being fired. I wanted to go back there and check if he's ok. But I trust him. I keep on speeding until I got to his house. 

i took all of the things into his house. I pray that he'll be ok. I sigh and went to his room. When I opened the door I can see that he stuck all of his favourite bands and singer. I smile a little at this because he didn't change one bit. 

I walk towards his bed. I sit down on it. I was remembering all of the things that we always did as children. i felt so stupid of drifting apart from him. Then I remembered taht he always put his journal under his pillow. I stuck my hand under his pillow and I can feel a book like object. I pull it out and I examine it. It's a thick leather book. The book is black and on the front it said journal. I smile a bit and open it on the first page.

I look at the date and it's a few months from this day. 

Dear...

How are you? I can feel it. He's here. He's going to get me I just know it. I can't keep on hiding from him he'll find me sooner or later. I hope I can go with happy memories eventhough just for a bit. 

I hope I can. I don't to go back there. It's really terrible there. I don't want to think a bout it again. 

sincerely,

Bammie

'That's his entry? Who is 'he'? I thought to myself. 

I keep on reading until I got to the page from two days ago. 

 

Dear...,

Hey, I just met him a few inutes ago when I went to see markie.... I can't hide anymore. I have to go or they all are going to be hurt. I don't care if I die but just that all of my friends are ok and not harm at all. I hope they don't find out. I think it's better like this. Eventhough I'm not here, Markie will have jackson so I don't have to be afraid of him being lonely. I do love him but if I have to hurt to protect them I will take it. I don't care the consequences. 

sincerely,

bammie

I open the next page and my heart just drop. 

Dear...,

Today is the day. I'm happy that Markie ask me to go out with him. Boss said he'll call me if he's coming to me. I think I just have to it up. I know this will be the last time I see Markie... But I hope him and the others are going to be ok. I hope that he'll be happy with jackson again. I'm not going to interfer them. This going to be my last day as well. I'm going to miss you Mr.Journal. I hope I don't forget to put you with the others in the closet. Anyway this is my last entry anyway I hope I can say to Markie that I love him before I'm gone. Anyway Bye! I hope if anyone found this Journal they are already happy. 

Sincerely, 

Bammie

I can see A tear drop there. 'He was crying when he wrote this. It's just a few a hours before we went out.' I can feel my tears streaming down my face. I was sobbing lightly. I can't take this anymore. 

I take my phone and try to call his cellphone. But the number is not available anymore. I call a lot of time but I still got the same answer. 

I take my phone and called for Tris. Thank god he pick up.

"Hey wassup mark!" he said so cheerly.

"Tris we have a problem!" I said. 

"what is it Mark?" 

"They're here. They got Bammie." I said to him. I can hear the silence from his side. 

"Call everyone and gathered at the hideout." he said. 

I quickly ended the call. I call Yugyeom. 

"Hell..." 

"Yugyeom... Code red... They got him" I said. with that he ended the call. I know that he was calling others. 

I went to his closet and I can see a box in the dark corner of the closet. It was recently open by the looks of it. I pull it out. I can see that Bammie already take his favourite pistols and blade. I smile a bit at that. 

I was about to push it back when I can see a little like a piece of paper there. I pull it out. I look at it and quickly take the box with me and put it into my baby(My car). Yes, I put my car at Bammie place. What sue me. 

I quickly went to the hideout. As I entered with the box I can see everyone there. I put the box on the table. I wlk towards Yugyeom. "Search this place." I said he quickly turn around in his seat and begin to work.

 

I turn and look at teh others. "he knows that we will know about this and he already left a clue for us. " i said. I turn the box inside out and all of the equipement there. It all fall out with his others journal. I toss the Journal under his pillow on the table. "the one that I toss is a destraction. He already left all of the clues in the journals. I want all of us work together and search the clues in there. Yugyeom already search for the place." As I finished this, all of us tke one journal and search for the clue.

'Don't worry Bammie we will come and get you. I promise' I thought