Chapter 17

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Bambam’s pov

“Ughh…!!”  I grunt in pain as the man punch me. I was chained to a chair. The chair has been rooted to the ground. They keep on giving me blow after blow. I can feel blood sipping out. My head begin to become light headed.

“Ok stop boys!” I can hear he said that. The men quickly stop and step away giving space for their leader.

He tilt my head up so that I look into his eyes.

“So, what do you say Bambam? Join us again?” he said to me. I can see his eyes shining with amusement.

I whip my head to my right and suceefully get out of his grip. “You already ruin my childhood. I’ll never join you again because your just a sick psychopath.” I said to him calmly as I smirk at him.

He punch my face. I can hear my nose brake. “oppss… I think I just broke your nose Bammie” he said with his stupid grin face.

“ If you’re still mad about that it’s not my fault. Your right hand man that did that . If I was him, I’ll also be glad that I’m far away from a sick ing cheater!” I spat at his face. I know I’m now on thin ice but I could careless.

His eyes is covered with rage. “ Boys continue!” he ordered. With that they continue to punch me until I’m unconscious.

Mark, I hope you will find me soon if you really love me like you claim.

 

 

Mark’s pov

It has been a month but we still can’t find him. I curse under my breath. I keep on flicking through his journal for the hundredth time. I still can’t find anything.

I toss the book on my table and I can hear a faint clink. I furrow my eyebrows.

 

I pick the book back again. I can see at the first page there’s an opening at the corner of the page. I tear the page and I found a USB drive. I look at the page and I can see a note that Bammie write.

 

Give this to Yugyeom he knows what the password is. If he don’t just said that he’s the only one knows about this.

 

My eyes widen I quickly dash towards Yugyeom room. I slam the door and I can see he’s still focus on the computer with Jackson keep on trying to get his attention.

 

“Yugyeom.” I called him.

He turn towards me with an annoyed face.

I toss the USB driver to him. “ Bambam said you’re the only knows the password.” I told him.

 

His eyes widen and he turn around quickly and put it on the USB port. He quickly type on his computer I lean forward to look at the screen.

 

He keep on typing when it will not access it he slam his fist on the table. He curses under his breath. He tried again and it still can’t access it.

 

He stands up and groans from frustration. He stood up for a while and takes a deep breath to calm himself.

After a few deep breaths he looks back at the screen. He sit back down and type again.  This time he can access it.

There’s a file and a video inside it.

He click on the video and then Bambam’s face pop up.

He wave in the video.

“Hello! If you found this video it just only leads to two leads. It’s either I’m dead” he make a serious face. “or it’s code red. I hope it’s the latter. Well anyway, if this is the code red, I know you’re probably searching for where I am now right? Well I don’t know myself but I know a lead that can lead you to where I am know I think… well Yugyeomie you can find the name list that you can track to get to me it’s in my school backpack that on the smallest pouch in the back. That’s all I think. Oh! Yeah, can you guys give us some time alone? Yes Yugyeom, me and Mark.” He said in the video and roll his eyes.

I quickly ushered Jackson and Yugyeom out of the room. I take Yugyeom place.

“Hello Markie! I hope you are well and all. I want to only talk to you is because I was afraid if I’m actually dead that’s why I want to ‘talk’ to you.” He said and let out a small giggle.

I can’t help but smile sadly.

“ aww… don’t smile so sadly. You should smile really big and happy. You know if I’m gone, you can look for someone to replace me. You don’t have to feel guilty. I was the one that wanted to protect you guys. I love you guys to much to let you guys hurt. If any of you guys are hurt I’ll been in so much guilt so don’t worry. I am so much more happy if I’m the one hurting than one of you guys. How’s Jimin and Jungkook? Are they married yet?! Well anyway, I want to tell you that I love you so much and I hope you can find me. If you’re late to find me and I’m gone, don’t worry I’m not mad. It’s the effort that counts right?” I can see so much tears streaming down his face.

“ I love you Mark, always.” He smile and the video ends.

 

I can feel my own tears fall. I quickly wipe it away and close the video tab. I can see another file in the USB driver. I quickly click it but there’s a password.

I tried put in his name but it’s not opening.

I put in his birthdate still no. I just put in my birthdate for fun and it still lock. I tried to put the date of the first date in the journal and it open.

In there is full of pictures. I click one of it and it’s a picture of someone’s back and it’s really bad. There’s blood and scars, burns and a lot more.

I keep on pressing the next button and I froze when I see it was.

 

Yugyeom’s pov

I quickly search his back and found a piece of paper with a lot of names. I quickly type it into my phone and found out that it’s Kevin’s gang.

Of course! It made a lot of sense now! He doesn’t want Mark to know!!

“Mark! I know where Bammie is!” I yell as I walk to my room. I can hear everyone else shout out really and all.

When I open the door I can see that Mark is watching something on the screen when I walk closer I can see what he’s looking at. I quickly spin the chair so that he’s now facing me.

“Mark, I know where he is. We have to hurry though.” I said to him.

I can see his eyes harden. I told him where.

“Guys! Put on your suit up and we have to go now! I’ll give you 5 minute tops!” he yell.

Everyone quickly rush and get ready including me. When everyone is ready we all gather in the living room.

“Tris, Con, Brad, James, Jimin And Jungkook are going to take the first SUV.” Mark said and toss him the key towards Jungkook.

“Namjoon, Jin, Suga,V ,J-hope, and Yugyeom take the second SUV. Yugyeom will direct us in the building. “ He said and toss the keys to Namjoon.

“The rest will form a formation with our bikes. Is it clear?” he ask. We all nod. He put on his ear piece. Everyone else also put it.

I carried my laptop with me and set the plan into my laptop as we are on our way. 

A/N

I'm back!!!! i hope you'll enjoy this chapter! it's almost the end of the story though i think will be like 3 more chapters. I want to complete this story. That is my new year resolution. If you want me to make a sequel or something just message me and i'll make it. Just tell me which couple you want the sequel it is about. ^^

-Farithz_