Chapter 2

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

No one's pov

Flashback

Little was beaten by a boy when he was little. He was crying so bad. "hey!!!! What are you doing?!!" a boy yell. All of the other kids runs away. The boy who scream run towards the beaten boy."hey are you ok?" the boy ask bambam.bam bam who is still crying said. "no my legs hurts so bad." bambam said. " hey it's ok it's only a little scratch. Let's go to my house to clean your wound ok?" bambam nod his head. The boy smile and carry bambam to his house. He treated bambam's legs. "umm..... What's your name?" bambam ask. The boy smile. "i'm byungjoo. But you can call me b-joo." the boy smile at bambam. He smile back.

"do you want to be my friend?" b-joo ask. Bambam smile and nod his head.  They went outside to play when they were walking they saw b-joo's brother."hyung can i go a d play with my friend?" he ask. His hyung look at bambam and said. "ok but be near this area ok?" he said. B-joo nod his head.

 They went outside."hey is that your brother?" bambam ask. B-joo nod his head. "hmm..... His name is mark." he b-joo said and smile. They were crossing the road when a car about to hit b-joo. "b-joo look out!!!!" bambam yell. B-joo was frozen on the road. Bambam push b-joo away and he get hit by the car. B-joo get up and went towards bambam who is covered in blood. "b...bam.....bam are you ok?" he ask shakingly. Bambam look at him and smile. "ofcourse." he said. B-joo was panicking. He carried bambam back inside the house. "hyung!!!" call the ambulance now!!" he yell. Mark who was watching tv and saw bambam's condition. He take bambam from b-joo and run towards the hospital.

Thank god their house is near from the hospital. "some one help please help!!," mark scream then some doctors and nurses came and take bambam to the operation room. After a few hours  a doctor come out mark ask how is bambam. The doctor said bambam lost his memory. And he can't remember any of the memory."umm.... Doctor can you tell bambam when he woke up that mark tuan was here but don't say which one or what so ever just said that name please....." mark plea the doctor nod his head. Mark call his parents and tell them what happen and all. His parents was worried about mark's condition that they make the decision to move to california.