Chapter 13

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Jackson's pov

I'm really nervous to ask him. I look at him andI can see that he's doing this cute face. Argh!! Why does he have to be so cute?!

 

"Umm... Yug I... Will you go on a date with me?" I ask him as I blush crimson  red and looking at my shoes.

After a minute he still didn't replied. I look at him and I can see a surprised expression and tears running down his face. 

I take a step closer to him and wipe away his tears.

"Hey, if you don't want it don't worry I don't really care" I told him even though my chest hurts just from saying that.

Yugyeom's pov

I was shocked when he ask me to go on a date with him. I'm really touched. 

"Hey, if you don't want it don't worry I don't really care." He said with hurt written on his facial expression. He's about to pull away.

I wrap my arms around his neck and smash my lips to him. I know that he's shock but after a few second he respond to the kiss.

I pull away when I don't have any oxygen left.

I put our forehead together. "Does that answer your question?" I ask slyly. 

"Umm.... I don't know should we tried again? I didn't really get it." He said with a smirk. 

*cough*cough

we turn around to see all of them there smirking. 

"I think you guys should let it be PG." Mark said. I blush and hide my face at Jackson's chest.

"Awww.... He's shy" I can hear James tease me. 

James pov

I smirk at the New couple. My phone ring. I look at the caller and it's from Tris. 

"Hello?" "Hey man can you come to the hospital now please... mom's here. Bring everyone too." He said with a really raspy voice. 

"What happen?" I ask a little worried.

"Just come here." He said and end the call.

"Hey New couple! Let's go to the hospital mom and Tris are waiting!" I yell. 

We all go to he parking lot. Brad and I in my car. Mark and bambam on Mark's bike. Jackson and Yugyeom on Jackson's bike.

 

We all go to the hospital. We all park close to each other beside Tris's car. 

We all go to the hospital and see mom at the lobby. 

"Where's Tris." I ask.

She smile and lead the way. 

We got to the room. We just barge in. We see something that in a million years I don't want to see. 

Tris making out with con. 

Tris's pov

I was glad when mom said that con is ok. He's lucky that he land on the bushes before fall. 

I walk into the room to see him asleep. I pull a chair and sit beside him. 

I grab his hand and kiss it. "I'm really sorry. I tried to explain to you so many times. I now know why the girl kissed me.. it's because she's the one bullied you right? I now know. I'm really sorry.. " 

I cried. I feel a hand on my face. I look up to see con already sit up .

I hug him. "I know you didn't mean it. It just that I'm really sad when you didn't search for me or even tried to apologize." He said.

"I tried searching for you but anyone don't want to give me your address. But now I have a really important question."

I pull back from him. I put both of my hands on his face and look straight into his eyes.

"I know I messed up but when I heard your going to break out engagement I come running searching for you now I want to make it official again. Con will you marry me?" I ask.

He smile and pull me closer and kiss me. 

"Of course"

We continue our kiss.

Yugyeoms pov

I can feel Jackson close both of my eyes. "Umm hello you have guests."

I hear Jackson said. He pull his hand from my eyes. I can see both of them blush. 

"We have an announcement. We are now together." I can hear Jackson said as he hug me. 

I can hear everyone cheer. "If that's the case. We also have an announcement." I hear Tris said. 

We all look at them. 

"We are now is engage again." He said as he kiss con again. 

We cheer at them and congrats them.

 

 

A/N

I'm soo sorry for not updating!! I have a really busy life because next year I have a really important exam. I'm really sorry!! I'll try to update more often if I get back my laptop because updating using my phone is really hard.  I hope you like it and I'm truly sorry!!