Chapter 12

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Tris' Pov

I ran towards the address that bam give to me. When i got there i knock on the door really quickly. "con!!!! Con!!!! Open the door!!!!!"  after a while a guy came out and open the door. He was yawning . "hey, dude what do you want this early morning?" he ask. "is connor here??" i ask quickly. "yeah... Just go upstair second door. Oh, and if you hurt my brother again...... Say hello to hell." he said in a threaten voice but keep on his smile. He yawn again and went to sleep on the couch. I run upstair and went to the directed room.

I knock on the door. "GO AWAY CRIS!!! I WANT TO BE ALONE!!!" i just kept knocking until he open the door. "what do you........." i kiss him hard and push him inside his room and lock the door. I pull from the kiss and i see that he had his eyes widen in surprise. "w....what a....are you d....doing here?....." he said with a stuter. "con i'm really sorry....... I don't even know who she is....., she just came and kiss me out of nowhere...... I was shock....... When i push her away your.......already gone......." i explain to him. "NO!!! That's a lie!!!!! She told me that you have been in love with her!!!!! I want to ask you and she was right!!!" he scream. He push me away and step back. "con..." i siad.

"huh! I am stupid for thinking someone will love me...... *sniff* and they were right i really deserve to die....... My brother who is the one should live not me!!!" he scream. I didn't notice this but he already step until at his window. He didn't relize that. He fell. I run towards the window. "con!!!!! NO!!!" i yell. I quickly run downstair towards the backyard where con fell. 

I put his head on my lap. I shake him. "con.... Con...... Wake up...... Con..... I'm sorry!! Con!!! Wake up!!!!" i shaje him. He didn't respond. I pick him up and went to my car. I speed to the hospital. When i arrive i quickly toss the key to the guy at the front. I run to the emergency room. I burst in with con in my arms. "mom..... You need to help me....." i sob. She rush to me. "put him on the bed hurry and call the nurse." my mom told me. I do the exact thing.

Before i knew it theres like 20 person in there. 'how did i not nitice that!!!! I so stupid!!!! dear god don't let him die!!! His everything to me!!!!' i pray. 

After about 3 hours my mom got out. I quickly get up and went to him. "tris.........."

 

A/N 

Hahaha!!!! I'm back!!!!!! Heres and update for you guys for supporting even for so long until this update!!!! I'm sorry that this chap is only about tris and con but don't worry there will be more update about yugyeom and jacson soon. 

-Farithz-