Chapter 19

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Mark’s pov

I wake up and look down. I wake up abruptly when I can’t see Bambam besides me. I panic and get down from the bed. “BAMMIE!!” I called as I search him all around the room.

I even look under the bed.

“Dude, what are you doing?” I turn around and I can see Jackson giving me a weird look.

“Searching for my boyfriend duh” I said to him like he’s an idiot.

“Ummm you do know that he’s behind me?” Jackson said.

I literally jump upwards and push Jackson away. Bammie look at me with a beautiful smile.

He takes my breath away. I quickly hug him carefully.

“Where did you go?” I ask him as I pull away a bit from him to look at his beautiful face.

He gives me a heart stopping smile at me. “I went to Jimin’s room. I miss him that’s why I went there.” He said.

“So you miss him than me?” I asks foreign hurt.

I can see he panic. “N..no that’s not what I mean.. I…” he stuttered.

I can’t help but chuckled at his cuteness. I lean closer and give him a peck on his lips. He froze for a second.

“Dude!! PDA alert first!” Jackson yell as he close his eyes.

I chuckled at his reaction after I pull away. “You can get out of here you know. Why don’t you go and search for your boyfriend.” I said to him.

“Yugyeom is not my boyfriend.” He said. I can see my angel’s face turn to surprised.

He turn to Jackson. I can see a frown been form on his face.

“What do you mean not your ‘boyfriend’?” he asks darkly.

I know he’s fuming. I quickly back hug him. I can feel him relaxed a bit. I smile at his protectiveness of his friend. Even though he’s hurt he still care about others first.

“I don’t mean like we broken up you midget! What I meant is that he’s not my boyfriend, he’s my fiancé.” He replied.

“W…what… when… how…? Huh?!” he looks at Jackson in disbelieve. I smile at his reaction and kiss his temple.

“I propose to him after we found out that you’re ok and a live. He’s been crying non-stop and I propose to him. He accept it though. If you don’t believe me, you should check his ring finger.” He said.

As if on cue Yugyeom’s head pop out from the door.

He looks at my angel and smile. “Bammie!!! I have something to tell you!!!” he scream and run towards my angel and clasp his hand with him.

He jump excitedly and showed his ring finger to him. “Look!! Jackson proposed to me!!” he said excitedly with a wide smile.

My angel give him a big smile. “Congratulations!!” he said and pulled Yugyeom in for a hug.

After a while they both pulled away.

“I have a question to ask you.” Yugyeom said.

My angel hum in reply.

“Will you be my best man for my wedding day?” he asks.

My angel squeal and said a million times yes.

I look at them with a big smile on my face. I can’t ask anything better than this.