Chapter1

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Bambam's pov

"yugyeomie!!!!! Let's go to the amusment park with me!!!!"  "go and ask youngjae to go with you!!!!" he grumble. I make a crying face. "b....but he's not here..." i said. "hyung i will not into that trick again. I'm tired.." he whine. "hmph!!! Ok i let you off now but you have to buy me ice cream next time." i said. When i look at him i found him already sleeping. I shake my head. I left the dorm and went wandering around.  I was looking around when i saw a kid in the middle of the street about to be hit by a car. I run as fast a lightning and push the kid away. After that i don't remember anything because i black out.

Mark's pov

'where is kevin?!' i thought i was searching him like crazy. I saw him in the middle of the streert with a car about to hit him. "kevin watch out!!!!!" i yell. Then out of no where a kid push kevin from the road and he is the one that got hit. I run towards the crime scene. "h....hyung....." kevin said while looking at me. "don't worry kevin he's not dead.." i said. Kevin nod his head and run to home. I lift the kid. 'he's so light' i thought. Then i felt something vibrate. I look at his phone. It says yugyeommie meannie.i answer the call. "hello." "hyung!!!! Where did you go???!!!!! You still don't recover from your injury!!!! Kunphimook bhuwakul you better call me back!!!" he said and end the call. I was shock. All of this years i finally found you bambam. 

I take him to my own house. I took his found and text like he did all cute and and text yugyeom said he was with me. " wait are you mark tuan? The mark tuan?" he ask i answer yes.  "i jope you take good care of my hyung he always when he asleep he will said your name but when i ask him who is the name he said can't remember. I want to see my hyung in one piece tomorrow. " he text back. 'so you still remember me huh?' i thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the crappy chapter i only update now because i know that this week is the busiest week for me and please wait for the next chapter ^^

-Farithz-