The End

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

No One’s POV

The sky is blue and you could hear people chattering around. They all are exited about an event about to happen.

At the end of the altar is someone with bright red hair waiting nervously. His tux is nice and clean. Crisp even. He’s playing with his hand waiting for someone to come out of the door.

Not long after the music began to play he quickly turn around to look at the door.

He can see Jimin, Ken,Jr and Yugyeom coming with a big smile on their faces. Their tux are also crisp and clean. The walk to the left side of the altar.

He can hear people whispering. He tilt his head up and his breath is being taken away. At the door is the most beautiful angel he ever seen.

With his bright smile. He’s walking down the altar towards him with his brother by his side.

When the angel got in front of him, he put his hand out and carefully takes the hand in his. His brother comes closer to him and whispered.

“You already made him the happiest man in the world but if you hurt him in any way I’ll hurt you back.”

“I promise I won’t” he said with a big smile as he smile at his brother in law.

Both of them turn towards the priest. They didn’t even hear what the priest is saying. They exchange their vows and saying ‘I do’ while looking at their partners.

They lean in and give each other a kiss that is filled with loved after they exchange their rings. They can’t be happier with their life. This is the mark of a new beginning for Mark and Bambam. They are ready to face all of the challenges that are going to be thrown to them.

A/N

Finally!!! this story has ended!! I hope you like it! I'm really happy that one of my story have finished! Now I just want to finish the "I will Make You Mine" story. woohooo then I can concentrate on my other story a.k.a "The bad boy and ... me?" *ugly winking face* 

Anyway thanks for your support all this time. 

-Farithz Harithx-